Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,831 members, 7,817,431 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Wizkid and Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Chilling At Home-Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid and Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Chilling At Home-Photo (3961 Views)

Wizkid’s Ex-girlfriend, Tania Omotayo Pregnant Too?? / Wizkid's Girlfriend, Tania Omotayo Stuns In New Photos / Empress Njamah, Wizkid And His Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Chilling!(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid and Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Chilling At Home-Photo by obiajurum25: 9:18pm On Oct 27, 2013
Star boy Wizkid is presently enjoying in the love nest of his girlfriend Tania and the successful music star is not hiding it. He has been showing off his pretty woman for all to see and say whatever they feel like saying about his romance with his lover.
I wonder what they are discussing?
Source http://www.toniaodili.com/2013/10/wizkid-and-tania-omotayo-chilling-at.html?m=0

Re: Wizkid and Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Chilling At Home-Photo by Lawconfessor(f): 9:31pm On Oct 27, 2013
I Love This......Oh Lord! Please Make It Last As Long As They Live.
Re: Wizkid and Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Chilling At Home-Photo by Sapphire86(f): 9:36pm On Oct 27, 2013
^^^
O ma ka e la ra gan ni. She be your sister?
Re: Wizkid and Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Chilling At Home-Photo by kreamidiva(f): 9:37pm On Oct 27, 2013
Awwww! I like.........

But his crotc.h area looks swollen shocked shocked shocked or are my eyes deceiving me undecided
Re: Wizkid and Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Chilling At Home-Photo by Ladybianca(f): 9:50pm On Oct 27, 2013
Nice
Re: Wizkid and Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Chilling At Home-Photo by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 27, 2013
kreami diva: Awwww! I like.........

But his crotc.h area looks swollen shocked shocked shocked or are my eyes deceiving me undecided
ur eyes r perfectly o.k. I can c d american wonder too
Re: Wizkid and Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Chilling At Home-Photo by Airforce1(m): 9:55pm On Oct 27, 2013
Nice One wizzy..
Swagg so on point smiley
Re: Wizkid and Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Chilling At Home-Photo by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 27, 2013

Wetin ur eye dey find for there undecided
Re: Wizkid and Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Chilling At Home-Photo by fairygeh(f): 10:12pm On Oct 27, 2013
Hehehehehe.wizkid'd d1ck is hard mehnnnnn.that's some attention cheesy
Re: Wizkid and Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Chilling At Home-Photo by tpia5: 10:14pm On Oct 27, 2013
he keeps dropping hints- is he trying to sleep with the girl?

but what if she doesnt subscribe to premarital sex?

she could be religious or something.

i think its fake btw.
Re: Wizkid and Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Chilling At Home-Photo by Airforce1(m): 10:18pm On Oct 27, 2013
tpia@:

i think its fake btw.

Mtchew

What do u know undecided
Re: Wizkid and Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Chilling At Home-Photo by cumpaddre(m): 10:19pm On Oct 27, 2013

**Clears throat** HOEloshi!!! **Clears throat**
Re: Wizkid and Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Chilling At Home-Photo by bigtt76(f): 10:32pm On Oct 27, 2013
Hask your dadi grin

1 Like

Re: Wizkid and Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Chilling At Home-Photo by Chaleeee: 11:01pm On Oct 27, 2013

Starboi is loaded ni.
Re: Wizkid and Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Chilling At Home-Photo by Ruq: 12:02am On Oct 28, 2013
tpia@:

i think its fake btw.

Lookateew !!! lmao asin so for your mind now there's no humpin going on.
Re: Wizkid and Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Chilling At Home-Photo by switdil(f): 12:33am On Oct 28, 2013

Re: Wizkid and Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Chilling At Home-Photo by Dygeasy(m): 12:42am On Oct 28, 2013
tpia@:

i think its fake btw.
Oh Lord! #facepalm

Not This Time undecidedundecided
Re: Wizkid and Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Chilling At Home-Photo by Brimmie(m): 1:06am On Oct 28, 2013
This Section Tho.. undecided
Re: Wizkid and Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Chilling At Home-Photo by ionaira(f): 3:07am On Oct 28, 2013
Nice one wiz
Re: Wizkid and Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Chilling At Home-Photo by tellwisdom: 7:27am On Oct 28, 2013
I don't know why you poor people see the norms as swags and extra feats. WTF is nice about a boy sitting next to his gurl friend?? sad #Very foolish low life mentality angry
Re: Wizkid and Girlfriend Tania Omotayo Chilling At Home-Photo by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 28, 2013
tellwisdom: I don't know why you poor people see the norms as swags and extra feats. WTF is nice about a boy sitting next to his gurl friend?? sad #Very foolish low life mentality angry
flesh and bone didnt reveal this wisdom to u...

(1) (Reply)

55 Years Old Madonna Steps Out With her 26 Years Old Sugar Boy / Amazing Quotes About You / See How This Lady Dress To Office Today {photo}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.