Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,566 members, 7,812,830 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:14 PM

The Issue Of Ghosts On Nairaland Romance - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Issue Of Ghosts On Nairaland Romance (628 Views)

Ghosts On Rampage Naked A Family Every Night / Nairaland Romance Section Has Improved My English / Platinumk And Theseeker - Our (nairaland) Romance Flopped Because . . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Issue Of Ghosts On Nairaland Romance by rattlesnake(m): 10:54pm On Oct 27, 2013
There is dis issue ave been realli researching...its a strange phenomenon that makes me to know that there are ghosts and spirits on nairaland...i try comprehending it mentally but its hard to comprehend so i decided to ask y'all...

Someone will open a thread...u will see 400 views but 2 comments or u will see 598 views but 3 comments....i think this is a paranormal activity especially in the romance and sexuality section....
Re: The Issue Of Ghosts On Nairaland Romance by Afam4eva(m): 11:05pm On Oct 27, 2013
Lol grin

Of course it's possible for a lot of people to view a thread and not leave any comments probably because the content of the thread was not what they thought it was. Though it's rarely plausible that so many people will view a thread and not leave a comment or leave few comments. Another reason why you would see many views and few comments if if that page was visited by spambots. Yes, it's normal for spambots to visit newly created pages and not leave comments.
Re: The Issue Of Ghosts On Nairaland Romance by free2ryhme: 11:58pm On Oct 27, 2013
sexkid and his goons at work
Re: The Issue Of Ghosts On Nairaland Romance by homesteady(m): 12:13am On Oct 28, 2013
Afam4eva: Lol grin

Of course it's possible for a lot of people to view a thread and not leave any comments probably because the content of the thread was not what they thought it was. Though it's rarely plausible that so many people will view a thread and not leave a comment or leave few comments. Another reason why you would see many views and few comments if if that page was visited by spambots. Yes, it's normal for spambots to visit newly created pages and not leave comments.

Are there many spambots? grin
Re: The Issue Of Ghosts On Nairaland Romance by Afam4eva(m): 12:14am On Oct 28, 2013
homesteady:

Are there many spambots? grin
I think you're referring to Anti-Spam bots. I'm referring to spambots and yes, there are many and they come all at once.
Re: The Issue Of Ghosts On Nairaland Romance by homesteady(m): 12:23am On Oct 28, 2013
Afam4eva:
I think you're referring to Anti-Spam bots. I'm referring to spambots and yes, there are many and they come all at once.

What's the difference between the 2?
Re: The Issue Of Ghosts On Nairaland Romance by Afam4eva(m): 12:46am On Oct 28, 2013
homesteady:

What's the difference between the 2?
The spambots are robots that attack the forum and Anti-spam bots are robots that defend the from from attacks by the spambots.
Re: The Issue Of Ghosts On Nairaland Romance by Nobody: 1:14am On Oct 28, 2013
interesting...

(1) (Reply)

A THREAD ABOUT THE HISTORY OF HALLOWEEN / Graphic Pics Of Anambra Church Stampede... Viewers Discretion Is Advised / How To Know You're Normal Or Brainy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.