Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:51 PM

Gov. Adams Oshiomhole LIED About NOT Hosting Dillish In Edo State - Linda Ikeji - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gov. Adams Oshiomhole LIED About NOT Hosting Dillish In Edo State - Linda Ikeji (1596 Views)

Why I Lied About My Age-halima Abubakar / Mavin’s Korede Bello Lied About His Age - Clem Ogus / Oshiomhole Hosts BBA Dillish As She Visits Edo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov. Adams Oshiomhole LIED About NOT Hosting Dillish In Edo State - Linda Ikeji by AllRoundGist: 5:38am On Oct 28, 2013
Yesterday, a press statement was released from Edo State governor who denied hosting Dillish Mattew, the winner of BBA 'The Chase' some days ago in Edo State. In the statement, the rumor was debunked and the intention was made known to host Dillish in the nearest future for advertising and declaring in the BBA House that Edo State people are very hospitable, and to prove to her that Edo State is not only hospitable, but also a safe haven for those who intend to do legitimate business in the State.

One Mr Eddie Iroh of Daily Independent was accused of writing about the fake story that later went viral. The truth is, Linda Ikeji wrote about the story and claimed to have details of Dillish visit to Edo State.

After the press release yesterday, Linda Ikeji busted the governor's bubble when she posted the press release to her blog and insisted that the governor lied about not hosting Dillish. She wrote:

"....They can say the government didn't host her, but Governor Adams Oshiomhole hosted her...and that's fact! She wasn't hosted at the government house, but the governor's private house in Edo state. Dillish and a few other girls were there on Saturday October 19th (for those wondering why she didn't make an appearance at Selly's party in Abuja that day) and I have the low down of everything that went down but I will leave all that out because after all said and done, Gov Oshimhole is a single man. I can also tell you one thing for free, Dillish gave a condition for accepting the invitation..she would only pay a courtesy visit and nothing more. All parties agreed!"

So, with all of these claims, who is lying and who is telling the truth? Last month, Adams Oshiomhole smiled to the bank when he won N25 Million in legal battle against 'News Of The People' magazine for publishing that he impregnated his teenage lover. I wonder who is going to sue who this time. Anyway, I'm sipping my kparanga and laughing in Chinese language.

http://www.allaroundgist.com/2013/10/gov-adams-oshiomhole-lied-about-not.html#more

Re: Gov. Adams Oshiomhole LIED About NOT Hosting Dillish In Edo State - Linda Ikeji by UcheHarmony: 6:01am On Oct 28, 2013
Jesus!....private lodge?,hmmm oga Adam oya tel us wat n wat u guys dis n discussed,wait ooo....the servant must not eat d master's food n vice versa.but m i making d front page?
Re: Gov. Adams Oshiomhole LIED About NOT Hosting Dillish In Edo State - Linda Ikeji by Gboliwe: 7:09am On Oct 28, 2013
so this man isnt married? shocked shocked
Re: Gov. Adams Oshiomhole LIED About NOT Hosting Dillish In Edo State - Linda Ikeji by onlyme07(m): 6:05pm On Oct 28, 2013
Gboliwe: so this man isnt married? shocked shocked

He lost his wife during the first tenure to cancer. Still searching
Re: Gov. Adams Oshiomhole LIED About NOT Hosting Dillish In Edo State - Linda Ikeji by Gboliwe: 3:06am On Oct 29, 2013
onlyme07:

He lost his wife during the first tenure to cancer. Still searching
True! I remember.
Re: Gov. Adams Oshiomhole LIED About NOT Hosting Dillish In Edo State - Linda Ikeji by jumongpan(f): 11:41am On Oct 29, 2013
Runs girl will always be a runs girl...

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Olamide Spotted With Ex-footballer Victor Ikpeba In Dubai.. / [PHOTO] Nigerian Rapper, Phyno Spotted Chilling With Nak*d Women In A Strip Club / Pics: Warri Billionaire Ayiri Emami Buys Wife Rolls Royce As Birthday Present

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.