Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

The Best Childhood Memories That You Can Remember. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Best Childhood Memories That You Can Remember. (1020 Views)

15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. / If You Played This In Your Childhood Then Your Childhoold Was Awesome (pic) / Childhood Memories (2) (3) (4)

The Best Childhood Memories That You Can Remember. by Handsomeemmy(m): 7:08pm On Oct 28, 2013
Now that you are an adult, looking back to when you were a child, what are the best childhood memories you can remember and have it in anyway shaped your life?
Re: The Best Childhood Memories That You Can Remember. by Kanwulia: 7:52pm On Oct 28, 2013
Too many to recount o. . . JUST TOO MANY.
A picture is worth a thousand words! cool
WHEN NIGERIA WAS FUN. . . AND WE STILL HAD SCHOOLS.
REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL SCHOOLS!!!! cool
So glad I saved all these pictures. . . I lost many. . .but thankful to re-live such precious memories! cool

Re: The Best Childhood Memories That You Can Remember. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Oct 28, 2013
Kanwulia: Too many to recount o. . . JUST TOO MANY.
So glad I saved all these pictures. . . I lost many. . .but thankful to re-live such precious memories! cool
people havent discoverd u yet on nairaland!
U sound so much like tpaih/idowuogbo combined. I hail o
Re: The Best Childhood Memories That You Can Remember. by Kanwulia: 8:19pm On Oct 28, 2013
BushyA55.Banger:

people havent discoverd u yet on nairaland!
U sound so much like tpaih/idowuogbo combined. I hail o

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Excuse me?

THIS IS MILITIA!
The one and only. . .been on NL since 2007! cool
Soooooooooooooooo WHO THE PHOCK ARE THOSE?
I may sound. . . BUT DO NOT LOOK LIKE ANY OF THOSE! I AM NOT! cool
Re: The Best Childhood Memories That You Can Remember. by Handsomeemmy(m): 8:58pm On Oct 28, 2013
Kanwulia: Too many to recount o. . . JUST TOO MANY.

wonderful... I wish i can still lay my hands on some of my pictures as well.
I have a lot of memories, throughout my primary and secondary school, i only fought ones and that was in primary three, fighting one boy that beat my younger sister then.

I guess you schooled in the north.
Re: The Best Childhood Memories That You Can Remember. by Kanwulia: 9:01pm On Oct 28, 2013
Handsomeemmy:

wonderful... I wish i can still lay my hands on some of my pictures as well.
I have a lot of memories, throughout my primary and secondary school, i only fought ones and that was in primary three, fighting one boy that beat my younger sister then.

I guess you schooled in the north.

I would pay a fortune to get ALL my childhood pictures back! MY YOUTH SERVICE PICTURES ARE ALL LOST! cry
No, I schooled in the SOUTH. cool
Re: The Best Childhood Memories That You Can Remember. by RoyalRoy(m): 9:07pm On Oct 28, 2013
When I started nursery school.
So cool having to leave home to go and play with other kids.

Here was My first day in school !!!
Re: The Best Childhood Memories That You Can Remember. by RoyalRoy(m): 9:08pm On Oct 28, 2013
------
Re: The Best Childhood Memories That You Can Remember. by Idowuogbo(f): 9:16pm On Oct 28, 2013
^awwwww.....cute! kiss
Re: The Best Childhood Memories That You Can Remember. by baby124: 9:18pm On Oct 28, 2013
I was always the leader of all my female gang members. And we got up to a lot of mischief. grin grin grin. Take no prisoners. undecided
Re: The Best Childhood Memories That You Can Remember. by AbuMikey(m): 9:26pm On Oct 28, 2013

Hmm

Re: The Best Childhood Memories That You Can Remember. by Tuntheycr7: 9:28pm On Oct 28, 2013
Funnnyyy
Re: The Best Childhood Memories That You Can Remember. by Handsomeemmy(m): 9:32pm On Oct 28, 2013
Royal Roy: When I started nursery school.
So cool having to leave home to go and play with other kids.

Here was my first day at school.

wonderful memories
Re: The Best Childhood Memories That You Can Remember. by Handsomeemmy(m): 9:36pm On Oct 28, 2013
baby_123: I was always the leader of all my female gang members. And we got up to a lot of mischief. grin grin grin. Take no prisoners. undecided

Take no prisoners indeed cheesy
Re: The Best Childhood Memories That You Can Remember. by Tuntheycr7: 10:06pm On Oct 28, 2013
Kk
Re: The Best Childhood Memories That You Can Remember. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 28, 2013
Kanwulia:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Excuse me?

THIS IS MILITIA!
The one and only. . .been on NL since 2007! cool
Soooooooooooooooo WHO THE PHOCK ARE THOSE?
I may sound. . . BUT DO NOT LOOK LIKE ANY OF THOSE! I AM NOT! cool
i dey gbadun ur xter. But i beliv it isnt real in real life.
Like u dnt care wat ppl say u just shake ur booty up nd dwn and live accordin to free will??
Militia sounds familiar, in dos days in 2010.
Re: The Best Childhood Memories That You Can Remember. by Handsomeemmy(m): 7:16am On Oct 29, 2013
Idowuogbo: ^awwwww.....cute! kiss

Idowu the Jackie Chan, leader, gangs of New york, Aare ona KankaFo of nairaland. Come and tell us about your childhood memories.
Re: The Best Childhood Memories That You Can Remember. by xynerise: 7:19am On Oct 29, 2013
My own plenty, crazy, funny,breathtaking, full of intrigue,suspense and thriller.
Re: The Best Childhood Memories That You Can Remember. by Handsomeemmy(m): 9:29am On Oct 29, 2013
xynerise: My own plenty, crazy, funny,breathtaking, full of intrigue,suspense and thriller.

Abeg come tell us some.

Advice For My Seven Year Old / Is It Inappropriate For A Lady To Cook For Her Boyfriend / What Can You Call This Type Of Guy?