Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

What Can You Call This Type Of Guy? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Can You Call This Type Of Guy? (1018 Views)

How Will You Cope In This Type Of Situation? / What Will You Do If You Walk Into This Type Of Situation? (photos) / What Will You Call This Type Of Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can You Call This Type Of Guy? by SisiNini(f): 2:50pm On Sep 10, 2014
I am sorry baby, I did nt make it 2day because my iphone developed a problem and my ipad ba3 is dead. My sister is wit my Samsung galaxy note 3. I'm just alone @ home since my parents travelled 2 Germany.

I could av skyped wit u but I misplaced my Apple laptop power pack so I av 2 hit South Africa 2moro 2 get a new one. I also wanted 2 go 2 d mall dis night but my auntie went out wit my Bugatti, my elder brother went out wit d range rover and our Highlander had a little problem. The tyre of d Honda Element is flat and I hate driving d Lexus jeep @ night.

So I tried calling d driver to come and pick me wit my mum's Ferrari but no credit... Can u plz send me GLO card let me call him? Lobatan! What will u call dis kind of guy?
Re: What Can You Call This Type Of Guy? by Harmthe(m): 2:52pm On Sep 10, 2014
no credit
Re: What Can You Call This Type Of Guy? by echobee(f): 2:55pm On Sep 10, 2014
Four one nine angry
Re: What Can You Call This Type Of Guy? by izsmike: 3:06pm On Sep 10, 2014
proud scammer grin grin grin grin
Re: What Can You Call This Type Of Guy? by bennyrazz: 3:48pm On Sep 10, 2014
all because of recharge card?
Re: What Can You Call This Type Of Guy? by SisiNini(f): 5:05pm On Sep 10, 2014
izsmike: proud scammer grin grin grin grin

I quite agree with u...

He's an eleriibu (never-do-well) somebody...
Re: What Can You Call This Type Of Guy? by Solvik(f): 6:32pm On Sep 10, 2014
Fine Bara
Re: What Can You Call This Type Of Guy? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 10, 2014
Very snobbish.

1 Like

Re: What Can You Call This Type Of Guy? by edwife(f): 7:11pm On Sep 10, 2014
i will not even go through that long text,from the second paragraph na delete be that undecided undecided smiley

1 Like

Re: What Can You Call This Type Of Guy? by SisiNini(f): 8:31pm On Sep 10, 2014
edwife: i will not even go through that long text,from the second paragraph na delete be that undecided undecided smiley

U no dey waste time... #LOL

2 Likes

Re: What Can You Call This Type Of Guy? by sammieguze(m): 4:32am On Sep 30, 2014
This barra no fine abeg

Solvik: Fine Bara
Re: What Can You Call This Type Of Guy? by Mintayo(m): 6:17am On Sep 30, 2014
Empty barrel.
Re: What Can You Call This Type Of Guy? by luvly101: 12:44pm On Sep 30, 2014
The Narrator smiley

1 Like

Re: What Can You Call This Type Of Guy? by Woged2005(f): 12:46pm On Sep 30, 2014
A guy who has mastered what most Nigerian sisters want to hear grin....big, fat, impressive lies to show off wealth they don't have to impress a gullible mind that falls for money and affluence....you will attract the desires of your heart doesn't mean the desires of your heart is something good and will work for you.... trust me several of our ladies in Naija will die for this type of guy hoping to get something....LoL!

1 Like

Re: What Can You Call This Type Of Guy? by Godmystrength: 12:49pm On Sep 30, 2014
SisiNini: I am sorry baby, I did nt make it 2day because my iphone developed a problem and my ipad ba3 is dead. My sister is wit my Samsung galaxy note 3. I'm just alone @ home since my parents travelled 2 Germany.

I could av skyped wit u but I misplaced my Apple laptop power pack so I av 2 hit South Africa 2moro 2 get a new one. I also wanted 2 go 2 d mall dis night but my auntie went out wit my Bugatti, my elder brother went out wit d range rover and our Highlander had a little problem. The tyre of d Honda Element is flat and I hate driving d Lexus jeep @ night.

So I tried calling d driver to come and pick me wit my mum's Ferrari but no credit... Can u plz send me GLO card let me call him? Lobatan! What will u call dis kind of guy?
all this because of credit?? na wa o. He should have used MTN's ''please send me credit'' now.. Alawin guy
Re: What Can You Call This Type Of Guy? by Xsenga(f): 2:22pm On Sep 30, 2014
grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Two Snake Killed Within A Week In My Compound / Product Review: Pampers Baby Diapers / Casual Complaint: What Do I Do? Children Hate Me :(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.