Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,676 members, 7,816,777 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Woman Jailed For 10 Years After Beating Houseboy To Death - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Jailed For 10 Years After Beating Houseboy To Death (18086 Views)

Houseboy Sentenced To Death For Killing Ogun Magistrate (Photo) / Man Arrested After Beating 2 Policemen In Abuja / Couple Chained Houseboy To Death. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Jailed For 10 Years After Beating Houseboy To Death by Nobody: 2:06pm On Oct 29, 2013
Etumgbe: Only 10yrs?
I swear 10 years too little..

Sh cut short anotha persons life..should b life sentence angry angry
Re: Woman Jailed For 10 Years After Beating Houseboy To Death by Nobody: 2:09pm On Oct 29, 2013
AnOlAd: Every time now but menh some of these helps behaviour are really so irreprehensible/repognant, am telling u, u really really really need the patience of God to deal with them, if you get easily frustrated don't take an house help ooo biko, no matter how good u are to them, they have been designed to frustrate, the thought of having one again is sooo scary... all of you that come here to complain am sure una never jam house help wahala...
Re: Woman Jailed For 10 Years After Beating Houseboy To Death by Abbey2sam(m): 2:12pm On Oct 29, 2013
Etumgbe: Only 10yrs?

It's a case of man slaughter......

Buh I wish it's longer than that though
Re: Woman Jailed For 10 Years After Beating Houseboy To Death by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 29, 2013
nadia_SA: I swear 10 years too little..

Sh cut short anotha persons life..should b life sentence in much developed countries like france/u.sangry angry
Re: Woman Jailed For 10 Years After Beating Houseboy To Death by Yemlizzy(f): 2:14pm On Oct 29, 2013
Gosh this is so inhuman! such a pathetic story......the rate at which maids die and are been maltreated is so high in Nigeria most women who give birth to children and cannot afford to feed them send such kids to be used as maids to people who would pay in some situations for the services rendered by this children and they are promised to be educated but alas are used as machines or slaves permit me to say that.....illiteracy and poverty are the major reasons why this happens when such family cannot fend for their wards they just make them to start earning money for them....may this reposed soul rest in peace.......Amen.
Re: Woman Jailed For 10 Years After Beating Houseboy To Death by bestower: 2:19pm On Oct 29, 2013
May the soul of the deceased rest in perfect peace.domestic violence in nigeria is really getting out of hands thus i think all this 'oga madam' are the culprits of this allegation yet whenever the husband just raise hand against to stop her for molesting a housemaid it could turn to next WWE while she will be crying foul.lesson learnt.
Re: Woman Jailed For 10 Years After Beating Houseboy To Death by SailorXY: 2:20pm On Oct 29, 2013
wellmax:

Its sad, but that's the law for you. She was convicted for manslaughter, not murder. Its like when a driver knocks down a pedestrian. These laws should be reviewed.
A driver knocking down a pedestrian is NOT ALWAYS the fault of the driver, but nobody will care as long as a dead man is sprawled on the coal tar. Without road cameras, such cases are difficult to deliver fair judgment, hence many drivers flee when such accidents occur.
Re: Woman Jailed For 10 Years After Beating Houseboy To Death by Lilimax(f): 2:20pm On Oct 29, 2013
Bpriest: women
When I said men, women are inclusive okay
Re: Woman Jailed For 10 Years After Beating Houseboy To Death by Bpriest(m): 2:25pm On Oct 29, 2013
Lilimax: When I said men, women are inclusive okay
Re: Woman Jailed For 10 Years After Beating Houseboy To Death by nursedebbie(f): 2:27pm On Oct 29, 2013
Eya poor boy may his soul rest in peace! Pls wats d diff btw manslaughter n murder in both der was a life lost n hw r d that d woman did nt intend to murder d little boy cos I really do not understand y she was sentense for just 10years n startin from 2011 sept dt means 2years is gone n I learnt imprisonmt is calculated day n night so if dts tru 4years is go dt implies in d next 3years she wil b home na waoooh dis does nt teach all dis mean madam anytin jore
Re: Woman Jailed For 10 Years After Beating Houseboy To Death by danjalingo: 2:27pm On Oct 29, 2013
only 10yrs for killing a humanbeing? this is unbelievable.
Re: Woman Jailed For 10 Years After Beating Houseboy To Death by Bpriest(m): 2:28pm On Oct 29, 2013
Richy.:

that statement is not really necessary young man. sad
stop killing them then
Re: Woman Jailed For 10 Years After Beating Houseboy To Death by fruityjojo(f): 2:36pm On Oct 29, 2013
Dis is soo heartless! Btw most people don't know d definition of Murder or d diff btw Murder & Manslaughter! Murder must hav Res Sua, an INTENT or it must also be Premeditated! Am sure dis woman thou wicked didn't sit down & plan den decided dat she was goin 2 beat d boy 2 death.
Re: Woman Jailed For 10 Years After Beating Houseboy To Death by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 29, 2013
[quote author=appelmoieddy][/quote]was wondering who hacked my account coz I didn't type the last part grin
Re: Woman Jailed For 10 Years After Beating Houseboy To Death by danjalingo: 2:39pm On Oct 29, 2013
[quote author=dudet]Only 10yrs? Is that what a life is worth in Nigeria? undecided[/quote

this one is even better, other times they go Scot free.
Re: Woman Jailed For 10 Years After Beating Houseboy To Death by Nobody: 2:42pm On Oct 29, 2013
Lilimax: Flogging her house maid to death
Jeez!.
Such are the heights of wickedness to which men are driven these days angry
10yrs imprisonment is way too small for this offense undecided.
Actually the culprit is a woman and the victim was a 14 year old boy who was systematically starved and brutally beaten until he died.
Get your facts right.
Re: Woman Jailed For 10 Years After Beating Houseboy To Death by engrfcuksmtin(m): 2:44pm On Oct 29, 2013
It bothers around tolerance. Househelps are suppose to be members of the household. They are suppose to be part of the family. I went to a friends house recently and observe their househelp use to sit on the floor in thier sitting room, if u cant tolerate and accomodate them dont hire them. They are somebodies children and not brought up the way you were brought up.
Re: Woman Jailed For 10 Years After Beating Houseboy To Death by Bpriest(m): 2:49pm On Oct 29, 2013
dan jalingo:

can you swear that you have not seen where a mallam flogged almajirin to death and no one talks about because almajirin has unibody?
you guys are too emotional and violent.
I heard you do the same thing abroad,killing your wives, your maids(nephews,nieces etc ) etc .
Re: Woman Jailed For 10 Years After Beating Houseboy To Death by Nobody: 2:50pm On Oct 29, 2013
fruityjojo: Dis is soo heartless! Btw most people don know d definition was Murder or d diff btw Murder & Manslaughter! Murder must hav Res Sua, an INTENT or it must also be Premeditated! Am sure dis woman thou wicked didn't sit down & plan den decided dat she was goin 2 beat d boy 2 death.
You know what was her intention? She certainly deserves to be caged for life both for reribution and to serve as a deterrent to other Nigerian women who systematically maltreat their househelps.
Re: Woman Jailed For 10 Years After Beating Houseboy To Death by Bpriest(m): 2:51pm On Oct 29, 2013
engrfcuksmtin: Cant you people think straight for once 1960 till date every issue in Nigeria is always analyzed from ethnic point of view. People like you will not make Nigeria get to the promise land. When will you people be tired of this ethnic tussle between Igbo and Yoruba's? Omo Yoruba ni mi o.
stating the truth is not being tribalistic or ethnocentric. Igbos don't treat their employees well.fact.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Woman Presses Hot Iron On Her Nephew's Chest In Kano State. Photo / Police Arraign Six Robbery Suspects Who Raided Commercial Bank In Ondo [photos] / PDP Supporter Shot Dead In Gboko, Benue State (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.