Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,212 members, 7,815,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Remba The Gud Old Days? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Remba The Gud Old Days? (778 Views)

Missed Those Good Old Days / Flash Back....the Old Days When Men Were Boys... / Good Old Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Remba The Gud Old Days? by koife(m): 8:32pm On Oct 28, 2013
I Miss the days when we went to school, lined up and the headmaster and teachers will inspect our nails, teeth and uniforms and then we match to our various classrooms, the days if your hair was bushy, the teachers will use scissors to cut off the front part of it in awkward manner, leaving you at the mercy of your class mates. You Remember naa?• They days of Nasco Biscuit, okin biscuit, trebor, Iced Colored water tied in nylon were called ice cream• The days of Goody-Goody and pak of Biscuit.• The days of Ali and Simbi, Eze goes to school, Mr & Mrs Salami, Edet lives in Calabar, Agbo lives in the town of lagoon....• Chei, I remember those days when one naira na money, when groundnut was 5 kobo and Choco Milo sweet was 2kobo. Days of messing game, who is in the garden, police and thief, Checkmate, Wili wiling, the days of boju-boju moo-Akara moo. The days of mama & papa play• days when we use to build houses with sand, play suwe game,tinco tinco,change your style, ten-ten uga, skipping, stop! You remember nau!•those days when we used to fly kite on streets, when boys used to use the paint bucket cover as tire and their daddy's hanger as the steering• those days when rubber band was stock exchange• when votron, jimbo, power rangers, spider man was our favourite cartoons• the days of limca, creast, and ginger ale soft drinks & choco milo advert on black and white tv and sunday rendevous by 1:30pm• when we used to say 'shekeleke give me one white finger'• Those days when eleganza pen and BIC was d best• D days we used to drink water from the tap even suck out the water if its not coming out• the days when NTA will show rainbow color for 30 mins then national anthem before they resume program @4pm • the days where basket sandals, simbi, cortina and Bata sandals were the best• Days when we all sing sandalili sandalili songs, DStv has come. No more old fun. I'm really proud to have experienced all thess. If u r nt smilling it means you were not born in my generation. Which means you are the INDOMIE generation, laugh out loud! Abeg uq owoek we laft jor@
Re: Remba The Gud Old Days? by Adedayolayo(f): 8:55pm On Oct 28, 2013
Yeah the days of slate and chalk for kindergarten primary one, pencil for primary two, ink and pen for primary three and four, and biro (ball pen) for primary 5and 6. Days of on the mat and IWA -wrestling, mighty Ighor, Mill Mascara, Tex Mcenze the avenger, doctor who, Jericoma, Atoka, bazooka chewing gum, playing at night during full moon, Jaguar Jaguar
Re: Remba The Gud Old Days? by koife(m): 9:17am On Oct 29, 2013
so on point!
Re: Remba The Gud Old Days? by Lindajohn(f): 11:18am On Oct 29, 2013
Those days i use to buy sweet with my 700 naira school fees

(1) (Reply)

Number 1 Chat Site On Wapka.mobi Approved- Valizchat / Akpors My Man / Lwkmd:akpos In Egypt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.