Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,171 members, 7,821,971 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Sparlight Resources/ No. 51 Ago Palace Way Okota - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sparlight Resources/ No. 51 Ago Palace Way Okota (2148 Views)

Vacancies In A New Pure Water Nylon Printing Coy Located @ Okota / Desperately In Need Of A Female Receptionist @ago Palace. / Pss Limited At Okota Call For Interview. Pls, What Do You Know About Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sparlight Resources/ No. 51 Ago Palace Way Okota by jazzto: 8:52pm On Oct 28, 2013
Sparlight Resource/ no. 51 ago palace way okota.
People Runnnnnnnn for yourrrrrrrrrr lifeeeeeeeeeeeee0oooooooooo another scammmmm
fAkkkkkkkkkkkkke peopleeeeeeeeeeee plsssssss run for your life............oooooooo
Re: Sparlight Resources/ No. 51 Ago Palace Way Okota by positive2014: 11:29am On Dec 21, 2013
@ jazzto. I want to sincerely belif that you are a graduate from a reputable institution and you understand the true meaning of the word SCAM. Don't be a curse to others.
Hello nigerians, a man said success is about understanding your environment. You will agree wit me that d rate of unemployment is on geometric increase. Every year lot of graduate are release into an already saturated environment. Investors are not building industries and the government no matter how benevolent can not provide job for all. This is our plight, we have gone to school. Yet we can get a good job. Must we complain, cry, steal, or discourage others. My answer is no. One thing I want to leave with you is that we are in the era of potentials not credentials. No matter how bruised the economy might be, creative mind will continue to thrive. Sparklight resources is a team of young and vibrant nigerian graduate who belif in succeding through our potential, as business builders and enterprenue. We invest in health and humanitarian services. For more information visit our office during office hours.
Re: Sparlight Resources/ No. 51 Ago Palace Way Okota by Ayoola171(m): 4:49pm On Dec 21, 2013
positive2014: @ jazzto. I want to sincerely belif that you are a graduate from a reputable institution and you understand the true meaning of the word SCAM. Don't be a curse to others.
Hello nigerians, a man said success is about understanding your environment. You will agree wit me that d rate of unemployment is on geometric increase. Every year lot of graduate are release into an already saturated environment. Investors are not building industries and the government no matter how benevolent can not provide job for all. This is our plight, we have gone to school. Yet we can get a good job. Must we complain, cry, steal, or discourage others. My answer is no. One thing I want to leave with you is that we are in the era of potentials not credentials. No matter how bruised the economy might be, creative mind will continue to thrive. Sparklight resources is a team of young and vibrant nigerian graduate who belif in succeding through our potential, as business builders and enterprenue. We invest in health and humanitarian services. For more information visit our office during office hours.
Guy why you dey brag here and their, i read sometin like this by you in other thread, pls dnt intimidate Nigeria graduates, i refers to you people as dubious fellow, why can't you bodly tell people you're gnld drugs seller, rather than hiding under the umbrella of sparscam or sparwatever. Must each & everyone of us be a drugs seller? Luring people to pay like #8,500 or more as commitment fee, na by force?
Re: Sparlight Resources/ No. 51 Ago Palace Way Okota by amosisinsin(f): 5:31pm On Dec 21, 2013
@positive2014, mr Sparm cell or Sparm water it is better u go and sell ur Gnld drugs ueself. Rather dan taking advantage of innocent graduate by asking dem to pay #8500 for a better career dere after. I hail Scam Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo!
Re: Sparlight Resources/ No. 51 Ago Palace Way Okota by ednut1(m): 7:06pm On Dec 21, 2013
positive2014: @ jazzto. I want to sincerely belif that you are a graduate from a reputable institution and you understand the true meaning of the word SCAM. Don't be a curse to others.
a big fool u are. y cant u open shop nd sell d drugs. u knw no body will buy ur nw lookin for graduate s to sell to nd fool
Re: Sparlight Resources/ No. 51 Ago Palace Way Okota by positive2014: 9:35am On Dec 22, 2013
I know that poor and frustrated job seeker easily insult people. So am not surprised. when u said am a fool. Let's be objective, there is a serious problem of unemployment in d nation. Even d govt wants you 2 understand that doing sometime for yourself is one way through which one can succeed. Some people are bringing ideas on how to better their tomorrow while u sit there and looking for whom to discourage. Let me advice you again, be open to information because, he who lives on what he knows alone lives in a very small world. Why are you an enemy of progress, why lie to people about scam. I wish I know u as a person. If you feel that the ideal we have is not appealing to you, why not try to create one for your self. So many people needs opportunity, obviously u can't offer them anything yet u lie to discourage them because they came to a forum for findings.
My dear friends, there is noting wrong with trying new ideas. Read inspirational books. Be positive and shun negative possibilities. Our business is not about selling drugs, is about understanding and executing our business policy. Have not mentioned anything about spam water because I sincerely do not know the meaning. They said " a bird at hand is worth 10 in the bush". Before you get your dream job, you can do something for yourself today. I belief God gave you ideas, come let's put hands together and put an end to the plight of the nigerian youth. If anyone tells you its a scam ask the person if he or she have been duped. If they tell you not to try something new, ask the person to provide you a better offer, if he can't, pls don't be discouraged. Am not concern about were you work but my prayer is that God should grant us our heart desire and the eye for us to see opportunities. AMEN.

(1) (Reply)

Work With Halagen Security Company / ARM Interview Invite / Hobark Oil & Gas Recruit Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.