Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Pss Limited At Okota Call For Interview. Pls, What Do You Know About Them? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pss Limited At Okota Call For Interview. Pls, What Do You Know About Them? (6022 Views)

Pss Limited Urgent Vancancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pss Limited At Okota Call For Interview. Pls, What Do You Know About Them? by JBimbochi: 8:36pm On Jul 23, 2012
I got invitation for an interview from PSS (private sterling service)Limited at Okota by Thursday 26th. Please what do you know about them because I'll be coming from port harcourt?
Re: Pss Limited At Okota Call For Interview. Pls, What Do You Know About Them? by mekino22: 9:45pm On Jul 23, 2012
pls don't bother wasting your money going to Lagos. They are in the same class with BBL, Easter breakthrough and the rest like. They will ask you to pay for consultation fee of #1500 and later they will post you to a useless place in the name of job placement. I was once a victim so don't mind those fools
Re: Pss Limited At Okota Call For Interview. Pls, What Do You Know About Them? by Leonez(m): 4:47am On Jul 24, 2012
I was there last week.The man said i should pay consultation fee.i told him i wasn't expecting that.He then pointed to "terms and conditions apply" which he included in the invitation.
Re: Pss Limited At Okota Call For Interview. Pls, What Do You Know About Them? by tpapi: 4:58pm On Jul 24, 2012
Ph 2 lag 2 n fro is notin less than 10k,so pls safe ur money,pss is rugged wen it comes 2 scamin job seekers
Re: Pss Limited At Okota Call For Interview. Pls, What Do You Know About Them? by switchmax8: 8:05pm On Jul 24, 2012
poster,dont waste your time going there they are more than Farouk Lawan and Otedola you are at your own risk if you go they are bunch of nonsense extorting money from job seekers
Re: Pss Limited At Okota Call For Interview. Pls, What Do You Know About Them? by Nobody: 7:35am On Jul 25, 2012
@bimbochi: it was clearly stated in d intavw invitatn dat dey charge service fee, I was there on monday & my assumption of d place was right. Its a recruiting firm dat gets u useless job somwhr afta makin payments of course...& comin from PH, I dnt fink its worth it.
Re: Pss Limited At Okota Call For Interview. Pls, What Do You Know About Them? by kushy01: 8:18am On Jul 25, 2012
run for ur life,scam
Re: Pss Limited At Okota Call For Interview. Pls, What Do You Know About Them? by JBimbochi: 10:56am On Jul 25, 2012
Thank you all for the info. God will surely see us thru.
Re: Pss Limited At Okota Call For Interview. Pls, What Do You Know About Them? by mudar: 7:57am On Nov 28, 2012
nawa o, de jus sent me an invitation for the interview, y r are they doing this way. scamming job frustrated people for their money even when there is no money.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Can I Save Out Of 50k Salary. / Total Recruitment / Wanted - Verification Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.