Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1225086 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by vonxe: 11:50pm On Apr 29, 2015
Hope all other Ekiti candidates have traveled abroad for their masters or gotten a better job. I know of two who is currently out of the country for their masters; for me competition has been reduced. Good luck to the Imo, Ogun and Anambra peeps.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 12:14am On Apr 30, 2015
vonxe:
Hope all other Ekiti candidates have traveled abroad for their masters or gotten a better job. I know of two who is currently out of the country for their masters; for me competition has been reduced. Good luck to the Imo, Ogun and Anambra peeps.

Lol...u want to succeed not cos u are sure of being qualified to but because others dropped out for u? And what makes u think their pursuing masters and attending AC with NLNG are mutually exclusive? Better prepare ursef my brother.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by SQLmastar(m): 9:59am On Apr 30, 2015
NGLN please come to my rescue.
Im likely to sign a 3yr bond in 2mnths time for company X.
If only GMB would speed things up and come to my rescue . cry cry

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ABEngine(m): 11:38am On Apr 30, 2015
From the look of things the prompt yet initially biased decision of mine to settle for company xyz (an E&P) really paid off, otherwise, this son of man would have suffered serious heart attack with this delay.

NLNG but why? *in heavy Igbo accent*

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by CHM11: 11:55am On Apr 30, 2015
SQLmastar:

the bird in hand syndrome right,...do your research bro.
the wait for assessment center since mid last year,...wow!!!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scarletdp(m): 12:23pm On Apr 30, 2015
Hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

I think this recruitment has been terminated (a probability before the election, certainty with the change in government)

Plus I have never heard of a company in Nigeria or anywhere that would send out an apology mails to applicants waiting for recruitment process that the exercise has been cancelled. They just WAIT n WAIT n [size=4pt]WAIT[/size] n [size=3pt][/size]WAIT n [size=2pt][/size][size=2pt]WAIT [/size]

However still, Hope for the best and prepare for the worst.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 30, 2015
I miss Dplacement in times like this. cry

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by pandax: 1:48pm On Apr 30, 2015
No, it has not been cancelled, expect to hear from them early 3Q. Currently dealing with experienced hire. Goodluck to you and Goodluck to everyone

scarletdp:
Hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

I think this recruitment has been terminated (a probability before the election, certainty with the change in government)

Plus I have never heard of a company in Nigeria or anywhere that would send out an apology mails to applicants waiting for recruitment process that the exercise has been cancelled. They just WAIT n WAIT n [size=4pt]WAIT[/size] n [size=3pt][/size]WAIT n [size=2pt][/size][size=2pt]WAIT [/size]

However still, Hope for the best and prepare for the worst.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scarletdp(m): 1:51pm On Apr 30, 2015
pandax:
No, it has not been cancelled, expect to hear from them early 3Q. Currently dealing with experienced hire. Goodluck to you and Goodluck to everyone

Alrighty
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by prelinctus: 4:08pm On Apr 30, 2015
Zelinjo:
As if he would have revealed any info. Lol
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nlng2014: 6:21pm On Apr 30, 2015
Just listen to pandax. The experienced hire has to be death with before GT. Wish everyone the best.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by SQLmastar(m): 6:23pm On Apr 30, 2015
Zelinjo:
i know he's watching us and smilling to himself angry

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by prelinctus: 8:27pm On Apr 30, 2015
Nlng2014:
Just listen to pandax. The experienced hire has to be death with before GT. Wish everyone the best.
undecided
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by 4mula22(m): 10:56pm On Apr 30, 2015
ABEngine:
From the look of things the prompt yet initially biased decision of mine to settle for company xyz (an E&P) really paid off, otherwise, this son of man would have suffered serious heart attack with this delay.

NLNG but why? *in heavy Igbo accent*

Baba ABEngine.... I see you... and I know your company xyz!

Enjoy!

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Uchboggy(m): 6:19am On May 01, 2015
vonxe:
why r u wishing imo, ogun n Anambra goodluck specifically, is there something I don't know? Cos am from Imo o
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by freeradical(m): 2:18pm On May 01, 2015
SQLmastar:
NLNG don do you strong thing bros...its been eons ago since you made those ur trademark comical and sarcastic comment grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by SQLmastar(m): 2:13pm On May 02, 2015
freeradical:
NLNG don do you strong thing bros...its been eons ago since you made those ur trademark comical and sarcastic comment grin
I don tire 4dem.
Age is no longer on my side cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by firstignite: 3:23pm On May 02, 2015
The site refused to open hw do i submit mine
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by freeradical(m): 6:27pm On May 02, 2015
SQLmastar:
I don tire 4dem.
Age is no longer on my side cry
I feel your frustration too bro but dnt worry when you get the job it will be worth the wait. What I'm certain of is that this recruitment will be completed this year. Patience is a virtue!

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Uchboggy(m): 9:11am On May 03, 2015
firstignite:
who is this? Am sure you're not in the right Thread
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dasataj: 11:31am On May 03, 2015
firstignite:
which site are you talking about
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ABEngine(m): 10:13pm On May 03, 2015
4mula22:

Baba ABEngine.... I see you... and I know your company xyz!

Enjoy!

Oga boss! Twale to you, Na your government I dey loyal to pass. You see as LNG for take dull us, anyways its well. Anyways lets still keep xyz just between us grin

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dway4ward: 12:03pm On May 04, 2015
Interesting for the competition, a friend studying for his masters recently got an offer. Reduced competition for Ekiti, but really a great team member missed. Hope the process concludes before too many get poached.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by DeeBlacque: 3:53pm On May 04, 2015
In about 2weeks, I'll be due for promotion in my current place of employment (one of the big4(s)). Meanwhile, that's my third job since the NLNG process started. Howbeit, I hold on to every string of hope, while the NLNG wait is on. I only pray the process doesn't get terminated.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ghostmist: 5:47pm On May 04, 2015
Sometimes i just wish i could change my state of origin.i know i won't be exaggerating if i say we are more than 50 from my state that made it to this stage.However,am not perturbed....pls,all these guys that are already engaged with one thing or the other..abeg,na God name i dey use beg una.make una try free this one for us na.The competition is already tough as it is.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ghostmist: 6:08pm On May 04, 2015
dway4ward:
Interesting for the competition, a friend studying for his masters recently got an offer. Reduced competition for Ekiti, but really a great team member missed. Hope the process concludes before too many get poached.
sorry to differ bro.me,am not hoping;am praying that they get poached before the assessment kicks off.would add fasting to it very soon.am also not exempted.pls, any huntercoy that wants to poach me should feel free to do so.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by CHM11: 6:11pm On May 04, 2015
ghostmist:
Sometimes i just wish i could change my state of origin.i know i won't be exaggerating if i say we are more than 50 from my state that made it to this stage.However,am not perturbed....pls,all these guys that are already engaged with one thing or the other..abeg,na God name i dey use beg una.make una try free this one for us na.The competition is already tough as it is.
I don't think you should be worried about the competition from other prospectives. Be at your best and compare your best with the best of NigeriaLNG's standard.
Its more of you VS NigeriaLNG now than you versus other candidates.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ghostmist: 6:26pm On May 04, 2015
CHM11:

I don't think you should be worried about the competition from other prospectives. Be at your best and compare your best with the best of NigeriaLNG's standard.
Its more of you VS NigeriaLNG now than you versus other candidates.
I know bro.Thing is,sometimes you just can't help it.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by CHM11: 6:45pm On May 04, 2015
ghostmist:
I know bro.Thing is,sometimes you just can't help it.
You can.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by prelinctus: 8:18pm On May 04, 2015
CHM11:

You can.

In a way, he can't. Ever heard of FCC?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by spacyzuma(m): 9:37pm On May 04, 2015
I just checked my email. I applied for this NLNG job on 3-Nov-2013. 18 months. Feels like...well, feels much longer grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Collintos: 11:37pm On May 04, 2015
spacyzuma:
I just checked my email. I applied for this NLNG job on 3-Nov-2013. 18 months. Feels like...well, feels much longer grin

Smiles....Almost at the end of the dark tunnel of waiting. The light of the AC is about to shine on AC hopefuls / prospective lng staff. Paraphrasing this way " waiting " may endure for a night but joy cometh in d morning.

GUYS Keep the Hope alive and commence preparation ASAP.

Godwilling all things being equal June is in perspective for AC and Q4 may look realistic lipsrsealed grin

Heartily wish everyone the best

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.