Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,588 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (124) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1225016 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by LumiNG: 1:21pm On May 20, 2015
so I'm to have my AC in Lagos even though I'm in Port Harcourt.

wondering if there will be assessments in ph and if I can inform HR for a possible change in location

cc @Nicer
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nicer(m): 1:40pm On May 20, 2015
ghostmist:
sent

thanks I saw your mail. there was an error in your email address. it has now been corrected and you will receive the invite soon. let me know when you receive it
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by coolio2014(m): 1:47pm On May 20, 2015
Great work on here! just to ask would those travelling in for this INTERVIEW be reimbursed?

Nicer:

Send a mail to profexec1945@yahoo.com with your full name and email address. If your email has changed from what you used during the initial tests, let me know.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nicer(m): 1:57pm On May 20, 2015
coolio2014:
Great work on here! just to ask would those travelling in for this INTERVIEW be reimbursed?

You'll find out soon enough. Goodluck smiley
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nicer(m): 2:00pm On May 20, 2015
LumiNG:
so I'm to have my AC in Lagos even though I'm in Port Harcourt.

wondering if there will be assessments in ph and if I can inform HR for a possible change in location

cc @Nicer

I'll strongly advise that you travel to Lagos for your session. You cannot be re-scheduled. Goodluck
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ghostmist: 2:08pm On May 20, 2015
Nicer:

thanks I saw your mail. there was an error in your email address. it has now been corrected and you will receive the invite soon. let me know when you receive it
Invite seen.scheduled for 29th June,Eko hotel & suites,Lagos.Thanks Boss...
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nicer(m): 2:56pm On May 20, 2015
ghostmist:
Invite seen.scheduled for 29th June,Eko hotel & suites,Lagos.Thanks Boss...

You're welcome. Goodluck
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Onimenokyou: 3:01pm On May 20, 2015
Hi,
If there are any Abuja guys following this thread and would be interested in JarusHub's proposed training, can we please do a headcount and see if we can get up to 15 people. I'll start, Abuja - 1. Whoever writes next should just change the 1 to 2 and so on till we get to 15.
BTW, great job by the regular contributors to this thread.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by adob16(f): 3:02pm On May 20, 2015
@ Nicer

Please are we grouped according to state or discipline for each assessment day?

Do we have just one group being assessed per day?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by DivineU: 3:05pm On May 20, 2015
Nicer:

Thanks. The HR team cannot know if you received the email or not. Your duty is to ensure you provide an accurate address. Are you in this category?

No, I have gotten my invite but am scared network will not affect anyone's confirmation(availability & present location) mail to NLNG HR. Am of the opinion for them to send a reminder or acknowledgment mail to us on or before 22nd May,2015 so that some people will not forfeit this golden opportunity because of network wahala. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by luminelx64: 3:40pm On May 20, 2015
DivineU:

No, I have gotten my invite but am scared network will not affect anyone's confirmation(availability & present location) mail to NLNG HR. Am of the opinion for them to send a reminder or acknowledgment mail to us on or before 22nd May,2015 so that some people will not forfeit this golden opportunity because of network wahala. Thanks.

Don't be unnecessarily scared.
As an added precaution, you may wish to print the reply mail you sent, and keep it separately with you when going to the Assessment Centre.

Wish you all the best.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scarletdp(m): 4:18pm On May 20, 2015
DivineU:

I will advise you get this mind set out of your system. Don't get me wrong I truly understand where you're coming from. However, you must have sent series of mails in your life time , 99% must have gone through, why would you think this NLNG reply would fall on the 1% that do not go through because of network?

Back in my school days I wondered why people take two pens when it's time for exams. All through lecture days, one might suffice, why have the mindset that on that 2 or 3 hour exam day, one would fail or something.

Like i said, I understand we all want to be on the safer side however the glass is either half full or half empty. It all depends on how you look at it. Anyways my point is BE POSITIVE.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by 4mula22(m): 4:42pm On May 20, 2015
Coming from the UK for this AC is gonna cost me a lot... @ least 250k

I just hope they take care of that

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ceetee: 4:52pm On May 20, 2015
scarletdp:

I will advise you get this mind set out of your system. Don't get me wrong I truly understand where you're coming from. However, you must have sent series of mails in your life time , 99% must have gone through, why would you think this NLNG reply would fall on the 1% that do not go through because of network?

Back in my school days I wondered why people take two pens when it's time for exams. All through lecture days, one might suffice, why have the mindset that on that 2 or 3 hour exam day, one would fail or something.

Like i said, I understand we all want to be on the safer side however the glass is either half full or half empty. It all depends on how you look at it. Anyways my point is BE POSITIVE.
@scarletdp
So why do vehicles have spare tires? why do people take insurance. Succinctly the last paragraph would have sufficed

@ Mr Nicer
Pls will there be any contact before the d-day as to what to expect on the day or any preparatory materials?

@ all
3 weeks is not enough time to prepare so let's not waste precious seconds on futile things (e.g. so called mock assessments- unless its organised by NLNG)

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nicer(m): 5:03pm On May 20, 2015
DivineU:

a bulk SMS reminder message will be sent. thanks for caring for others

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nicer(m): 5:05pm On May 20, 2015
adob16:
@ Nicer

Please are we grouped according to state or discipline for each assessment day?

Do we have just one group being assessed per day?

All that doesn't really matter, that's a distraction that you don't need; focus on your performance. I wish you the very best of luck.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nicer(m): 5:07pm On May 20, 2015
ceetee:

@scarletdp
So why do vehicles have spare tires? why do people take insurance. Succinctly the last paragraph would have sufficed

@ Mr Nicer
Pls will there be any contact before the d-day as to what to expect on the day or any preparatory materials?

@ all
3 weeks is not enough time to prepare so let's not waste precious seconds on futile things (e.g. so called mock assessments- unless its organised by NLNG)

there will be no further contact on that. I wish you the best of luck

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scarletdp(m): 5:39pm On May 20, 2015
ceetee:

@scarletdp
So why do vehicles have spare tires? why do people take insurance. Succinctly the last paragraph would have suffice

I get you, though you kinda missed my point. We do things in a particular way but when we want to do that same thing in a situation we rate at a high value, we automatically think the worst might happen. Normally, you send mails all the time., never once worry wether network would mess it up. Why now?

When you drive cars, usually you should have a spare tyre no matter the situation.

And just because you have a spare tyre doesn't mean you be on the look out for vulcanizers.

Why not let things take its course and remember everything happens for a reason.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by prelinctus: 5:45pm On May 20, 2015
4mula22:
Coming from the UK for this AC is gonna cost me a lot... @ least 250k

I just hope they take care of that
Make the sacrifice. Your first salary is going to cover that and more. wink
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by wakama6: 6:23pm On May 20, 2015
hi nicer, thanks for the useful info..

we really appreciate

however, a confirmation that our return mails were received would do a whole lot of good.

thanks once again
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by chuqqym: 6:44pm On May 20, 2015
wakama6:

we really appreciate

however, a confirmation that our return mails were received would do a whole lot of good.

thanks once again

The guy has said there would be no such mail.

Leave it at that.

If you think your return mail was not received, send a couple of them, at least one would drop.

But just be rest assured that your multiple return mails might be constituting a nuisance to d recipient.

Success all...

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by wakama6: 6:53pm On May 20, 2015
wish us all the best
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nicer(m): 7:33pm On May 20, 2015
wakama6:

we really appreciate

thanks once again

As long as you have received details of your date and center, no more mails would be necessary. Good luck
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by wonda26(m): 7:42pm On May 20, 2015
#Team June 19th Abuja smiley
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by c5zar: 7:58pm On May 20, 2015
Vogue50:

@c5zar, if you're to attend the Abuja one reach me on MC.Babkin(at)gmail.com. We need to rub minds.

check your inbox for a mail sir
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by 4mula22(m): 8:05pm On May 20, 2015
Nicer:

As long as you have received details of your date and center, no more mails would be necessary. Good luck

Why then did they ask for our location?

At least they should know that we are somewhere on planet Earth!

They should have just asked us to indicate interest or availability.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by chuqqym: 8:20pm On May 20, 2015
4mula22:

Why then did they ask for our location?

At least they should know that we are somewhere on planet Earth!

They should have just asked us to indicate interest or availability.

It is a possibility that your current location would give them an idea of the amount required to reimburse you for all travel expenses incurred from your current location to your assessment centre.

Just saying....

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by NPComplete: 9:01pm On May 20, 2015
wonda26:
#Team July 19th Abuja smiley

19th July is a Sunday. So AC is holding on a Sunday as well?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by wonda26(m): 10:09pm On May 20, 2015
NPComplete:

19th July is a Sunday. So AC is holding on a Sunday as well?

Sorry, June 19th, I meant.... Thanks
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by LumiNG: 10:33pm On May 20, 2015
Nicer seems to be the Dplacement we've always wanted.
Thanks for your response and for coming here to engage with us!
Cheers

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Celenawora: 10:44pm On May 20, 2015
Nicer pls I sent u a mail pls reply
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Jarus(m): 10:45pm On May 20, 2015
ceetee:

@scarletdp

@ Mr Nicer

@ all

JarusHub Mock Assessment is definitely not futile. Testimonies abound from the people we trained for Oando just this week!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.