Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,639 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:23 PM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1223187 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 10:59am On May 22, 2015
Oando guys on this thread, kindly vet Jarus's statement about your participation in his Pre-AC ......we need testimonies from people that have attended and not from Jarus himself.

@ Jarus, I dont have a problem with your method oooo.....just need validation from other participants
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 11:15am On May 22, 2015
enito:
Oando guys on this thread, kindly vet Jarus's statement about your participation in his Pre-AC ......we need testimonies from people that have attended and not from Jarus himself.

@ Jarus, I dont have a problem with your method oooo.....just need validation from other participants

Understood.

But I think you should be asking that question in the Oando thread.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by TruthisOut: 12:07pm On May 22, 2015
There is God o for guys in the first batch... Hope there will be some leniency and concessions for them.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Collintos: 2:15pm On May 22, 2015
ghostmist:
Have been checking and re-checking my mail for the past 2hrs,yet no sign of any mail from NLNG.pls house,i'd like to confirm if everyone who received the success mail after the SHL got the assessment center invite.

Please confirm if you received a text message now.Apart from the earlier invitation e-mail for the LNG AC, an invitation text message was sent referring to your e-mail. If you received a text, it means you were duely invited and the problem is from your email.

Please confirm so you know what next...

Wishing everyone all the Best.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ghostmist: 2:39pm On May 22, 2015
Collintos:

Please confirm if you received a text message now...apart from the earlier invitation e-mail for the LNG AC, an invitation text message was sent referring to your e-mail. If you received a text, it means you were duely invited and the problem is from your email.

Please confirm so you know what next...

Wishing everyone all the Best.
yes i did...thanks for your concern.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Collintos: 3:57pm On May 22, 2015
ghostmist:
yes i did...thanks for your concern.

You are highly welcomed
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 22, 2015
Zelinjo:

But Jarus on the Oando thread you said you're the 'Chief Coach', why are you then referring to yourself like its somebody else. I'd really love to ask questions about your experience .

Yes, I am. Using 3rd person noun/pronoun doesn't actually take away that.

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 22, 2015
Hi Jarus, Is your company holding training session for AC candidates in Abuja.
Jarus:
We have seen 3 guys that have expressed interest in JarusHub Mock Assessment Center in Port Harcourt.

If we get 5 more, we will come over to conduct in PH.

I'm looking at the weekend of June 13/14th for PH session.

If you're interested, pls call Mattew, my PA, on 09092989936.

We are hoping to finalize this by this weekend so we can book flight ASAP.

For Lagos, our first batch will hold on Sunday, May 31, 2-5pm at our office, 59 Queen Street, Yaba, Lagos.

We have not gotten any expression of interest from Abuja yet. If we get up to 5 we can commence arrangement. Call Mattew on the above number too.

Meanwhile, we're glad that 4 out of the people we prepared for Oando Assessment Center have come back with positive feedback as they passed them.

We also just coached two of them tonight for tomorrow's final interview with Oando.

We think mock sessions help a lot in boosting your confidence and familiarity with what goes on in the real assessment center.

You will be made to practice and rehearse everything you will do on that day, including being divided into groups for group tasks/case studies.

The Chief Coach is a renowned oil and gas worker with over 7 years experience in Nigeria's oil and gas sector.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 22, 2015
jsleekysleeky:

Call the number on that post to express intention. Once we get at least 8 people, we will organize in Abuja too.

We're flying to Abuja from Lagos, and it doesn't make economic sense to come from Lagos to Abuja because of less than 8 persons. So you may mobilize your friends that also got the invite.

Just call that number in my earlier post.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by checkup: 8:45am On May 23, 2015
I am in warri and my AC date is 6th of June Abuja.
Anybody for the NLNG AC close by so that we can organise ourselves for the mock AC.
At least a knowledge of the process will definitely boost confidence.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by solarview(m): 9:25am On May 23, 2015
checkup:
Anybody for the NLNG AC close by so that we can organise ourselves for the mock AC.
I like your style...@least two heads are better than one. grin
Success
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by DivineU: 11:24am On May 23, 2015
checkup:

So there is AC on 6th of June which is on Saturday. I initially had a feeling that AC will start on 8th June, 2015.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by checkup: 4:56pm On May 23, 2015
DivineU:

So there is AC on 6th of June which is on Saturday. I initially had a feeling that AC will start on 8th June, 2015.
Sorry it is 9th of June
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by GetPosted: 11:05am On May 24, 2015
Glad to be back on this thread. My little piece of advice; guys scheduled to be assessed on the same day should work in unity (especially during the group discussion session, if there would be any)...remember, if we all beat NLNG's standard, there is every probability we would all (in the same group) proceed ceteris paribus. Don't work against one another...team work starts from here.

@Nicer, can you shed some more light on the zoning policy...would it be based on state-by-state evaluation or on geo-political basis?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scarletdp(m): 4:15pm On May 24, 2015
#Team1stJuly ..... Eko Hotel N suites. ... Gidi. .. who's with me ?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by FGUN14: 4:35pm On May 24, 2015
Badema:

Wow dats cool, we gonna be together! Our group is gonna be great insha Allah!

Wish us best of luck all. 16th Nicon Luxury 8am!

I'm with you guys, team June 16th...
@Badema & @Freeradical.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Olsey: 5:30pm On May 24, 2015
Success to everyone!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ArtistA: 7:49pm On May 24, 2015
I think I have to book my flight soonest before price sky-rockets.

@Nicer, thanks for your contributions. I just have one question. Do you have any idea how long the exercise for the day will last?... i.e 7:00 am till ??..... I need to know because I intend on booking my return journey for the same day as my assessment date. (I should be at the airport by 9:00pm). Assessment is in Lagos.

Thanks.

I also await your info on reimbursement as you promised cheesy
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by CHM11: 8:14pm On May 24, 2015
ArtistA:

@Nicer, thanks for your contributions. I just have one question. Do you have any idea how long the exercise for the day will last?... i.e 7:00 am till ??..... I need to know because I intend on booking my return journey for the same day as my assessment date. (I should be at the airport by 9:00pm). Assessment is in Lagos.

Thanks.

I don't think AC will span later than 6pm, you should be good to go.
Success
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by coolio2014(m): 9:11pm On May 24, 2015
Even if AC doesn't last beyon 6pm, how about the time to Journey to the airport considering traffic et al. Also the you will require minimum of about 2 hrs to go trhough immigration and the rest. why not just leave the next day?

CHM11:

I don't think AC will span later than 6pm, you should be good to go.
Success

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by CHM11: 9:21pm On May 24, 2015
coolio2014:
Even if AC doesn't last beyon 6pm, how about the time to Journey to the airport considering traffic et al. Also the you will require minimum of about 2 hrs to go trhough immigration and the rest. why not just leave the next day?

The next day would have been a better option. But the poster seem like he doesn't have that time to spare.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by chuqqym: 10:46pm On May 24, 2015
ArtistA:

Thanks.

Booking ur return flight on the same day as ur AC and hoping that u finish on time to catch up with ur flight would be putting urself under a lot of pressure. Ur whole mind would be set on finishing the AC quickly instead of on giving a stellar performance. Think about it.

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Prinzofparis: 10:59pm On May 24, 2015
This AC invite though. I don't know if I should be excited, sceptical, religious, analytical, psychic or just go with the facts/numbers like a robot.

Guess time will tell, success people,...

See you brains at bonny.

9 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scarletdp(m): 7:42am On May 25, 2015
Prinzofparis:
This AC invite though. I don't know if I should be excited, sceptical, religious, analytical, psychic or just go with the facts/numbers like a robot.

As in ehn
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by freeradical(m): 11:58am On May 25, 2015
Who knows what criteria nlng would employ to select successful candidates amongst d lot. Would it be by state of origin(fed. Character), or by discipline(probably they have allocated quota for different fields of study), or plainly by merit based on ones performance at the event irrespective of state or discipline or a combination of both. With the news of slashed slots due to crashing oil and gas prices will they have to make hard choices in cutting down d final number.

Only time will tell....
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nicer(m): 2:38pm On May 25, 2015
ArtistA:

Thanks.

you should be able to meet your 9 pm flight. Ceteris Paribus. haha. I made no promises on reimbursement; you'll just have to wait and see

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Vogue50: 4:50pm On May 25, 2015
checkup:

Hello Checkup,

I am also in Abuja.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Vogue50: 4:55pm On May 25, 2015
jsleekysleeky:

@jsleekysleeky, I'm in Abuja.

Let's get ourselves organised.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ArtistA: 6:04pm On May 25, 2015
Thanks all. I can't help but leave that same day. My schedule is tight cry. Wish every participant the best. kiss

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by 4mula22(m): 6:35pm On May 25, 2015
In a dilemma...

Should I book a direct flight for 319k (with the hope that NLNG will reimburse)... or go with a cheap flight of 198k (and spend 2days travelling) just in case they don't reply favourably?

Analysts in the house... over to you!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 6:53pm On May 25, 2015
4mula22:
In a dilemma...

Should I book a direct flight for 319k (with the hope that NLNG will reimburse)... or go with a cheap flight of 198k (and spend 2days travelling) just in case they don't reply favourably?

Analysts in the house... over to you!

I laugh in Bini and Ijaw with small Itsekiri. Fly direct

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by lcoq: 7:25pm On May 25, 2015
So many guys coming in from the UK.. They should have requested for an AC over there & see if NLNG grants their request.
Safe trip and Goodluck guys.

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.