Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (152) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1223144 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scarletdp(m): 8:20am On Jul 25, 2015
freeradical:
Epic answer you gave there man. The only wise thing to do is trust the Lord and move on.

Thanks bruv
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by adeyemialatishe(m): 9:33am On Jul 25, 2015
LOL.
Blessing in the night.

scarletdp:
In other news. Who's that nocturnal in NLNG that credited my account around 11.30pm last night?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scarletpimperne: 11:13am On Jul 25, 2015
okeyjames:

Hian!!! baba dey give panadol to person way headache kill way lie down inside mortuary. This is medicine after death man. Go and preach about preparation in other threads. We don do our AC na.

I no dey preach give d dead bodies from Lagos and Abuja. Porthacourt still get some living souls wey need preparation and teleguiding. U will be surprised how much difference 24 hours of focused preparation can make
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by spacyzuma(m): 11:47am On Jul 25, 2015
scarletdp:
In other news. Who's that nocturnal in NLNG that credited my account around 11.30pm last night?

Please how long did it take from your AC date to receiving the "alert"?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 3:16pm On Jul 25, 2015
scarletdp:
U mean the reimbursement.?? The nocturnal "creditor" is supposed to be a bank worker, and not an NLNG Staff..

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 6:31pm On Jul 25, 2015
That epiphany moment when it dawns on u that NLNG will pick only 109 candidates (one per senatorial zone) and 11 Bonny indigenes for a total of 120 GTs

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scarletdp(m): 7:10pm On Jul 25, 2015
[quote author=tk4rd post=36260235] U mean the reimbursement.?? The nocturnal "creditor" is supposed to be a bank worker, and not an NLNG Staff..[/quote

Which bank worker remained in the bank till 11.30pm. I've worked in a bank before. I'm sure it's one of these corporate solutions banks offer corporate clients to enable them make transfers from the comfort of their offices anytime.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scarletdp(m): 7:10pm On Jul 25, 2015
spacyzuma:

Please how long did it take from your AC date to receiving the "alert"?

AC was July 1st

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by missyuppy: 7:50pm On Jul 25, 2015
So I am new on this thread.been hiding in the background and i thought it was time to come out..could someone pls ring the newcomer bell for me?...lool...k so on a more serious note,i am one of y'all hoping and believing God for a spot in bonny island(NLNG premises that is)...so,just wanted to ask if anyone has received their reinbursement from NLNG?...secondly, I have been following this thread lyk i mentioned earlier and my honest opinion is dat "we" seem to b deviating from d main issues at hand lyk: hw many pple r likely to b employed, wen nlng is likely gonna get back to us, and wen dey do,hw much dey pay,prospects by joining them and lastly,discussing the ac in general (but i understand we cant yet cos of those who havent done theirs)....

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scarletdp(m): 9:10pm On Jul 25, 2015
airsaylongcon:
That epiphany moment when it dawns on u that NLNG will pick only 109 candidates (one per senatorial zone) and 11 Bonny indigenes for a total of 120 GTs

Ouch. ..
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by NPComplete: 9:54pm On Jul 25, 2015
airsaylongcon:

Omo na to return to my construction business o. grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Crr7: 9:56pm On Jul 25, 2015
airsaylongcon:
This's the kind of info we need as the AC gradually winds up. Meanwhile, is this a fact, hearsay or projection?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by prelinctus: 9:44am On Jul 26, 2015
airsaylongcon:
This is so false. Nlng will take nowhere near a hundred people.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Dreal4mula: 12:31pm On Jul 26, 2015
prelinctus:

This is so false. Nlng will take nowhere near a hundred people.

Prelinctus calm down. Stop this attitude of yours.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by mashiboy(m): 12:48pm On Jul 26, 2015
Let me contribute a little today, from reliable source NLNG will recruit 125 pple only, 20%(25 candidates) from Niger Delta region and remaining 80% (100 candidates) will be share among the remaining five geopolitical zones equally i.e 20 candidates per region.

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Djbaka(m): 2:36pm On Jul 26, 2015
mashiboy:
Let me contribute a little today, from reliable source NLNG will recruit 125 pple only, 20%(25 candidates) from Niger Delta region and remaining 80% (100 candidates) will be share among the remaining five geopolitical zones equally i.e 20 candidates per region.

I hope you know South-South region is different from Niger-Delta region.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scarletpimperne: 3:34pm On Jul 26, 2015
mashiboy:

airsaylongcon:

You two are crazy and out of your minds! Where are y'all getting these outlandish figures from? One saying Niger Delta will get preference another saying Bonny gets preference. All these your so-called "inside" sauce need curry, Maggi and rodo! Bullish!t

Meanwhile you PH folks still have the best opportunity to get laser focused preparation for the final lap of AC. See my signature for how to reach me.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by SegunMike(m): 3:54pm On Jul 26, 2015
^^^^^^^^
undecided Shame on your use of words.

5 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 27, 2015
una too like fight for this thread #pheeewww# Guys Be calm...............
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ceetee: 4:49pm On Jul 27, 2015
PH brethren how has your AC been going? Hope swell.
Pls do let us know when u were told to expect the outcome of the exercise. Since ur info is recent and reflects things as they stand now. Thank you.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 27, 2015
Well they said sometime between a month and 3 months. So lets keep our minds to October.

ceetee:
PH brethren how has your AC been going? Hope swell.
Pls do let us know when u were told to expect the outcome of the exercise. Since ur info is recent and reflects things as they stand now. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by coolio2014(m): 7:48am On Jul 28, 2015
All these talk about zones and so on. I understand the part about slots for indigenes of Bonny - afterall it's their immediate community. But what is all these talk about senatorial districts and zones?

NLNG NLNG NLNG!!! Pick the best hands for the job! Do not compromise on mental soundness on the platter of zoning! NLNG is a worldclass company and should act as such.

In the UK and other developed countries you can be disqualified in a recruitment process for stating you gender or age, not to mention where you are from. They do not want to know and do not care. All they are interested in is getting the BEST hands for the job based on pre ascertained qualifications. NLNG PLEASE follow the same standards. Being WORLD CLASS should not be "by mouth".

Actions should make this clear.

My bit.

My thinking on the call up date:

Working backwards If we are to resume January, We should already know by Ending November (to give room for quitting from previous jobs, getting ready for the NLNG resumptions et al)

If we are to be informed by late November, Medicals should have been concluded by October.

If Medicals are to be concluded by October, we should have been notified about medical call ups by September.

I believe September is when we will be notified for the NEXT stage - Medicals.

Like I said, my thinking.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scarletdp(m): 8:59am On Jul 28, 2015
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scarletdp(m): 9:00am On Jul 28, 2015
coolio2014:
All these talk about zones and so on. I understand the part about slots for indigenes of Bonny - afterall it's their immediate community. But what is all these talk about senatorial districts and zones?

NLNG NLNG NLNG!!! Pick the best hands for the job! Do not compromise on mental soundness on the platter of zoning! NLNG is a worldclass company and should act as such.

In the UK and other developed countries you can be disqualified in a recruitment process for stating you gender or age, not to mention where you are from. They do not want to know and do not care. All they are interested in is getting the BEST hands for the job based on pre ascertained qualifications. NLNG PLEASE follow the same standards. Being WORLD CLASS should not be "by mouth".

My bit.

Working backwards If we are to resume January, We should already know by Ending November (to give room for quitting from previous jobs, getting ready for the NLNG resumptions et al)

If we are to be informed by late November, Medicals should have been concluded by October.

If Medicals are to be concluded by October, we should have been notified about medical call ups by September.

You just dey worry yourself on "what has always been, what will be and what will always be"

If you were asked, Do you think NLNG has been run all these years by the best of the best, hence their sustainable development?

If your answer is yes, then you should understand that there must be something working with this their zoning process and take a Chill pill.. Hehehe
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by kblaze111: 9:04am On Jul 28, 2015
coolio2014:
My bit.
excellent thinking, excellent analysis. the sooner, the better.

we both reason alike, I also share your opinion on merit above all else.

it is better to lose out to better and smarter competitors than to loose out on techicalities such as tribe, zoning, gender and other trash.

#teamexcellenceandmeritaboveallelse.

NLNG just pick the best 100 and lets get this party started.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dway4ward: 9:09am On Jul 28, 2015
Sure Y'all are smart enough to know your performances have been determined latest the Wednesday following your AC. Those who surpass the criteria been identified and those who meet them still in the pool. For a company that needed us to resume 8 months ago before the Ebola epidermic, you think resumption is next year.
Infer from the 3 weeks post-exercise completion time it took the team to notify of performance prior Ebola; and expect notification of performance end of August. Resumption might be staggered, and should commence from October. All these barring a major disturbance the size of Ebola.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by TruthisOut: 10:06am On Jul 28, 2015
Please when will they conclude this AC?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by coolio2014(m): 12:35pm On Jul 28, 2015
have been thinking too much about this NLNG job these days. Chai! Abi I have started shopping sef cheesy grin. Oh LORD do this for me. #prayer!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 28, 2015
LMAO! Dream on my friend. Coming from nothing less than 3 NLNG HR personnel @ the AC - Resumption is Q1 next year.

Yes, deliberation on our performance is done the next day, but that doesnt mean once PH ACs are concluded, results will just be collated swiftly like that. A lot of deliberatin, meetings upon meetings and approvals upon approvals still to be done.

So Pls just relax, take your mind off this, wait patiently and pray.

Shalom!

dway4ward:
Sure Y'all are smart enough to know your performances have been determined latest the Wednesday following your AC. Those who surpass the criteria been identified and those who meet them still in the pool. For a company that needed us to resume 8 months ago before the Ebola epidermic, you think resumption is next year.
Infer from the 3 weeks post-exercise completion time it took the team to notify of performance prior Ebola; and expect notification of performance end of August. Resumption might be staggered, and should commence from October. All these barring a major disturbance the size of Ebola.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scarletpimperne: 2:53pm On Jul 29, 2015
To all of you still clueless about the AC why don't you PM me for advice. I am Orubebe and I will say all that u need to know to ACe yours. There's only one copy of the guide available. Get it and get in
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scarletdp(m): 5:04pm On Jul 29, 2015
scarletpimperne:
To all of you still clueless about the AC why don't you PM me for advice. I am Orubebe and I will say all that u need to know to ACe yours. There's only one copy of the guide available. Get it and get in

You have been making claims that you can get someone into NLNG. You even claim you have the specific materials that would enable one smash the AC and be given Offer of employment. Bros you are a former job seeker ( or maybe currently still one) within the Federal republic of Nigeria, you should be careful of what you say even if you do not quite understand what intergrity and fairness is all about.

So please be careful of what you say or do so that we do not disrupt a process that has ended or is about to end peacefully and in a matter of weeks success mails would be received. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Badema: 5:37pm On Jul 29, 2015
scarletdp:

You have been making claims that you can get someone into NLNG. You even claim you have the specific materials that would enable one smash the AC and be given Offer of employment. Bros you are a former job seeker ( or maybe currently still one) within the Federal republic of Nigeria, you should be careful of what you say even if you do not quite understand what intergrity and fairness is all about.

So please be careful of what you say or do so that we do not disrupt a process that has ended or is about to end peacefully and in a matter of weeks success mails would be received. grin grin grin

ScarletJEGAdp Nice one!

(1) (2) (3) ... (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.