Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:25 PM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1223985 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 7:21pm On Jul 30, 2015
masagoody:
having read through all the comments in the last two pages, I can't see how the comments will affect my offer letter. therefore, you guys can continue.
#IJusDeyObserve.
Guy.. tell us how ur test went.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 7:58pm On Jul 30, 2015
Wow... Ok ooo...
Now make I ask oo..
How did u guys deduct that the last insider information is a genuine insider.? Or abi because he said the things we wished to hear.?
Answer as quick as possible..
Your time starts now.
Oya ooo..
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by masagoody(m): 8:54pm On Jul 30, 2015
tk4rd:
Guy.. tell us how ur test went.
which test?
you probably quoted the wrong person.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scarletdp(m): 9:46pm On Jul 30, 2015
tk4rd:
Wow... Ok ooo...
Now make I ask oo..
How did u guys deduct that the last insider information is a genuine insider.? Or abi because he said the things we wished to hear.?
Answer as quick as possible..
Your time starts now.
Oya ooo..

Then I'm sure you don't even know anything about our nicer guy, When the mails for AC stared dropping, one dude said he got the success mail after the shl but didn't get the invite for AC and in about 5mins , Nicer asked what's your email, the guy dropped it and he said "Oh I see the problem now and in few mins the guy got the mail..... Coincidence? No way in hell

8 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by mashiboy(m): 10:01pm On Jul 30, 2015
Nicer:
Amusing to see the number of people who claim to have 'insider' information here. All wrong by the way. wish you guys that have participated in the AC the best of luck. it's all down to you, not down to any referral, not down to any senatorial district (ridiculous!). just pray....

Sir,
What of geopolitical zones?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 11:53pm On Jul 30, 2015
scarletdp:

Then I'm sure you don't even know anything about our nicer guy, When the mails for AC stared dropping, one dude said he got the success mail after the shl but didn't get the invite for AC and in about 5mins , Nicer asked what's your email, the guy dropped it and he said "Oh I see the problem now and in few mins the guy got the mail..... Coincidence? No way in hell
Gathuso.!!!
Then, I am coming over to join him there...
February here we come.!!
I wil be among the 120 Aaamennn.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by casablancajor: 7:57am On Jul 31, 2015
sp500:
Abeg when Nlng go pay my flight money oo, na wetin concern me pass be that for now. the tin don dey tey oo
lol
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by adeyemialatishe(m): 7:58am On Jul 31, 2015
casablancajor:

lol

Baba relax them go pay soon. I did mine on June 25th, didnt get paid till July 24th.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 8:37am On Jul 31, 2015
We are the favoured ones..
May God almighty complete the good work He had started in us. Amen.
More than 34,000 were shortlisted for the first test.
About 11,000 were called for the second test.
Now.. About 600 were called for this exercise.
We are so grateful to God for bringing us this far.
The rest is in His hands.

11 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 11:28am On Jul 31, 2015
kayceekels:
Abeg its not by force to comment. If u dont have anything useful to say, Abeg Abeg Abeg..... Stop making me read pages upon pages upon pages of crap. The arguments are getting too much. Abeg!!!!!!!!!

Why dont you just skip those pages upon pages of crap instead? Many folks are interested in and actually read those pages upon pages of crap. Nairaland shouldn't be all about you and your wants alone. Should it? One man's trash is another's treasure they say. Get it ?

8 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Switlife: 12:24pm On Jul 31, 2015
Who knows NLNG GT remuneration? Thanks.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 31, 2015
You said you arent for this recruitment, but eyeing one of the Big 4 and NNPC, yet you've asked this NLNG remuneration question, not once, not twice, not thrice sef. lol.

Anyways, i wont mind knowing the answer to this question though.

Shalom!

Switlife:
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by hsim247(m): 6:38pm On Jul 31, 2015
Switlife:
Enough to make you give testimony in church.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by TheRealAdonye(m): 7:46pm On Jul 31, 2015
Somebody created thread asking for price of land on the Island after getting his offer letter in '07.

Make your own assumptions.
Switlife:

6 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by coolio2014(m): 7:52pm On Jul 31, 2015
Prics of land on the island? hehehehehehehe. You cannot buy that with one year Total Upstream salary sef!

Am guessing the NLNG salary will be just about or slightly higher than Shell's. way less than Exxon's and Chevron's Which are less than Total's.

I want it all the same grin!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Switlife: 3:30pm On Aug 01, 2015
TheRealAdonye:
Somebody created thread asking for price of land on the Island after getting his offer letter in '07.

Make your own assumptions.

Thanks Adonye.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Switlife: 3:32pm On Aug 01, 2015
coolio2014:
Prics of land on the island? hehehehehehehe. You cannot buy that with one year Total Upstream salary sef!

Am guessing the NLNG salary will be just about or slightly higher than Shell's. way less than Exxon's and Chevron's Which are less than Total's.

Thanks for the insight. wink
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by gretmeks: 4:09pm On Aug 01, 2015
tk4rd:
Gathuso.!!!
Then, I am coming over to join him there...
February here we come.!!
I wil be among the 120 Aaamennn.

After the AC, during the discussion, we were told we should start getting feedback in about 6-8 weeks. I don't understand this ' February date' you quote. Any ideas on resumption?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by LeoDiVinci: 4:43pm On Aug 01, 2015
coolio2014:

hmmm... Total (Totull, make I pronounce am like big man cool)... And they don't even make noise. Bad guys.

So guess it's Total Chevron Exxon NLNG Shell.

Except someone else who's Nicer has sth to chip in wink

In the meantime, The Wait Continues...

*StepsBackIntoTheShadows
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 5:50pm On Aug 01, 2015
gretmeks:

After the AC, during the discussion, we were told we should start getting feedback in about 6-8 weeks. I don't understand this ' February date' you quote. Any ideas on resumption?
Feedback is around September/October..
Resumption is around January/February.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Uchboggy(m): 9:26am On Aug 02, 2015
coolio2014:

. But do you know you've said nothing?

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by drKally(m): 11:21am On Aug 02, 2015

8 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by coolio2014(m): 1:24pm On Aug 02, 2015
Uchboggy:
. But do you know you've said nothing?

Actually I have said more than enough. Those that know what people in Shell, ExonMobil, Chevron and Total earn in that order, will more than understand. You should have humbly and simply asked for clarification instead of being cynical.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Dfavouredone: 5:48pm On Aug 02, 2015
coolio2014:

Actually I have said more than enough. Those that know what people in Shell, ExonMobil, Chevron and Total earn in that order, will more than understand. You should have humbly and simply asked for clarification instead of being cynical.

My brother if you want to give info, give; if you dont want to give, then forget. Stop the name calling and the way you wrote that your former post was like you were coding the message (from your own future colleagues in no more than six months grin shocked grin).

Makes me remember one of my classmate (abeg, not you o), that will always like his own classmate to be lobbying before he let out info. Me and na neva agree one day.

Abeg, nor be like that o since we will be colleagues soon.

Caveat: I wrote in Pidgin so that you will understand the tone of my msg, na joking tone o.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 8:03pm On Aug 02, 2015
Dfavouredone:

My brother if you want to give info, give; if you dont want to give, then forget. Stop the name calling and the way you wrote that your former post was like you were coding the message (from your own future colleagues in no more than six months grin shocked grin).

Makes me remember one of my classmate (abeg, not you o), that will always like his own classmate to be lobbying before he let out info. Me and na neva agree one day.

Abeg, nor be like that o since we will be colleagues soon.

Caveat: I wrote in Pidgin so that you will understand the tone of my msg, na joking tone o.
Fear don catch dis my guy

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by DeeBlacque: 9:36pm On Aug 02, 2015
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by checkup: 9:38am On Aug 04, 2015
Dfavouredone:

My brother if you want to give info, give; if you dont want to give, then forget.
It is neither professional nor safe to expose one's total annual emolument to the public (when you are not a public office holder). If that happened in this thread and you are fortunate to get in, you might regret it.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by kblaze111: 10:34am On Aug 04, 2015
guys can we confirm that ACs are officially over and the waiting game has began.

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 4:18pm On Aug 04, 2015
kblaze111:
guys can we confirm that ACs are officially over and the waiting game has began.
Is it confirmented.?? tongue tongue
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dway4ward: 4:26pm On Aug 04, 2015
It is not.

tk4rd:
Is it confirmented.?? tongue tongue
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by vantage7: 4:45pm On Aug 04, 2015
With the appointment of a new NNPC GMD by the President, there will be a substitution in the NLNG board.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dway4ward: 4:53pm On Aug 04, 2015
He should not go and bring the Exxon recruitment style of putting people on 2 years waiting list then bouncing them. He should just stick to bringing sanity to NNPC.
vantage7:
With the appointment of a new NNPC GMD by the President, there will be a substitution in the NLNG board.

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.