Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,394 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (171) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1223934 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by sexyjob(m): 1:26pm On Sep 11, 2015
tk4rd:
I can see that you have got tired of waiting already.
I am not waiting. The only thing I am tired of is our country. I thought the change we voted for was real.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by sexyjob(m): 1:32pm On Sep 11, 2015
prelinctus:

Dude, you lost your credibility long ago.
That was exactly why I added the hashtag. Comedians got no credibility but they make people happy. On this 200 issue, it is not a joke. I still feel the number should be more, 300 should be fine.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by incredu: 1:48pm On Sep 11, 2015
sexyjob:

That was exactly why I added the hashtag. Comedians got no credibility but they make people happy. On this 200 issue, it is not a joke. I still feel the number should be more, 300 should be fine.

The more the merrier!
Saw lots of cute guys n ladies during Assessment Centre I hope to work and relate with. Can't wait!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by DivineU: 2:17pm On Sep 11, 2015
Machini:

Same. Maybe they've not started paying PH folks.

Many that did their AC in PH have been paid but I don't know what is delaying the others. Something tells me the result will be out when we hit page 200. Remember is a guess and not based on any insider information.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 2:30pm On Sep 11, 2015
incredu:

The more the merrier!
Saw lots of cute guys n ladies during Assessment Centre I hope to work and relate with. Can't wait!

Don't know about the guys or whether there were lots of cute girls when I had AC but mehn there was one blazing hawtie on my AC day. I'm not a fan of light skin babes (natural or *coughs* converted) but this natural fair babe was on my floor (though not my group) at Eko Hotel and Suites. Best way to describe her... *speechless*. Those of us local rappers were forming "not hungry". She didn't waste time to swaggishly teach the snails a lesson in company of one guy whose moniker here includes the words "spacy". Then there was a Goliath giant we called 2nd John (we had 2 Johns). Lovely stuff

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 4:49pm On Sep 11, 2015
sexyjob:

I am not waiting. The only thing I am tired of is our country. I thought the change we voted for was real.
WELCOME TO NIGERIA
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Eruditor: 5:14pm On Sep 11, 2015
sexyjob:

Desirable but goes against commonsense.

It won't be more than 80 if it is even up to 80. I am not an authority but expectations need to be curtailed to prevent heartbreak.

I have been down this 'type' of road before.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dway4ward: 6:02pm On Sep 11, 2015
Shell took more than 100 into their training school before 2007, got many into the industry but the lazy others poached their best so they reduced it to under 30[ the kinda figures you're used to], this recruitment is into so many arms and hence the large numbers that'll be recruited. Engineers will be more, yeah but the numbers will be high. Just pray to be among the finally selected.
Eruditor:

Desirable but goes against commonsense.

It won't be more than 80 if it is even up to 80. I am not an authority but expectations need to be curtailed to prevent heartbreak.

I have been down this 'type' of road before.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by spacyzuma(m): 6:17pm On Sep 11, 2015
airsaylongcon:

Don't know about the guys or whether there were lots of cute girls when I had AC but mehn there was one blazing hawtie on my AC day. I'm not a fan of light skin babes (natural or *coughs* converted) but this natural fair babe was on my floor (though not my group) at Eko Hotel and Suites. Best way to describe her... *speechless*. Those of us local rappers were forming "not hungry". She didn't waste time to swaggishly teach the snails a lesson in company of one guy whose moniker here includes the words "spacy". Then there was a Goliath giant we called 2nd John (we had 2 Johns). Lovely stuff
Hahahahahahaha grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by incredu: 6:26pm On Sep 11, 2015
airsaylongcon:

Natural fair lady eh? And guy, you didn't collect number?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by spacyzuma(m): 6:39pm On Sep 11, 2015
airsaylongcon:

Don't know about the guys or whether there were lots of cute girls when I had AC but mehn there was one blazing hawtie on my AC day. I'm not a fan of light skin babes (natural or *coughs* converted) but this natural fair babe was on my floor (though not my group) at Eko Hotel and Suites. Best way to describe her... *speechless*. Those of us local rappers were forming "not hungry". She didn't waste time to swaggishly teach the snails a lesson in company of one guy whose moniker here includes the words "spacy".

Guy, her number is in the whatsap group. Why are you dulling? Start chatting her already. cheesy
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scarletdp(m): 6:49pm On Sep 11, 2015
airsaylongcon:

Don't know about the guys or whether there were lots of cute girls when I had AC but mehn there was one blazing hawtie on my AC day. I'm not a fan of light skin babes (natural or *coughs* converted) but this natural fair babe was on my floor (though not my group) at Eko Hotel and Suites. Best way to describe her... *speechless*. [b][/b]Those of us local rappers were forming "not hungry". She didn't waste time to swaggishly teach the snails a lesson in company of one guy whose moniker here includes the words "spacy". Then there was a Goliath giant we called 2nd John (we had 2 Johns). Lovely stuff

Classic
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by incredu: 6:50pm On Sep 11, 2015
spacyzuma:

Guy, her number is in the whatsap group. Why are you dulling? Start chatting her already. cheesy

There is a whatsapp group?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Eruditor: 7:40pm On Sep 11, 2015
dway4ward:
Shell took more than 100 into their training school before 2007, got many into the industry but the lazy others poached their best so they reduced it to under 30[ the kinda figures you're used to], this recruitment is into so many arms and hence the large numbers that'll be recruited. Engineers will be more, yeah but the numbers will be high. Just pray to be among the finally selected.

NLNG employed about 120 in 2007. In 2013, when oil prices were at an astronomical high through to mid 2014, the 150-160 figure was being bandied and I bought it hook, line, sinker, fishing rod, fisherman's arms, his boat et al. Tail end of 2014 and oil figures kept nose-diving erratically up to the last 2 months of 2015 when it has been below 45$ per barrel on average.

This portends unfavourable recruitment times. I am slashing that 160 by half so I came up with 80. NLNG as a company does not have the capacity to employ people beyond the goings-on in their own industry. I wager they would take alot more people via the waiting list and maybe call them up when the market fares better.

Ofcourse I am no authority. I feel the need to stress that.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by okeyjames(m): 7:51pm On Sep 11, 2015
Eruditor:

NLNG employed about 120 in 2007. In 2013, when oil prices were at an astronomical high through to mid 2014, the 150-160 figure was being bandied and I bought it hook, line, sinker, fishing rod, fisherman's arms, his boat et al. Tail end of 2014 and oil figures kept nose-diving erratically up to the last 2 months of 2015 when it has been below 45$ per barrel on average.

This portends unfavourable recruitment times. I am slashing that 160 by half so I came up with 80. NLNG as a company does not have the capacity to employ people beyond the goings-on in their own industry. I wager they would take alot more people via the waiting list and maybe call them up when the market fares better.

How much will it cost you to be positive? it will cost you nothing.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by NanaF: 7:55pm On Sep 11, 2015
okeyjames:

How much will it cost you to be realistic. It will cost you nothing. grin

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by incredu: 8:42pm On Sep 11, 2015
Eruditor:

Is NLNG into oil now. I thought it was gas; and you have said nothing about gas demand and prices. Flawed analogy!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by okeyjames(m): 8:51pm On Sep 11, 2015
NanaF:

How much will it cost you to be realistic. It will cost you nothing. grin
hmmmm...okay o
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by sexyjob(m): 9:08pm On Sep 11, 2015
Some guys won't cease to amaze me. Those in doubt of the 200 figure believe that GTs add much value in their first year of employment or they cost the employer a fortune. NLNG can comfortably pay 500GTs with present gas prices. We must not forget that this recruitment is a strategic recruitment directed towards Train 7. For the oil and gas price concerns, a prudent company do not consider present price(circumstances) as much as future opportunities. The GTs are to be drafted for future opportunities. This is why(my opinion) NLNG apply the mechanism of 'wait listing', however under a clear sky, nothing stops you from shooting for the heavens. #300isfeasible

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Eruditor: 9:39pm On Sep 11, 2015
okeyjames:

That's because you assumed (and wrongly so) that my statement is antithetical to being positive.

A truly positive person will believe that he will be taken, even if NLNG wanted just 1 person and not that NLNG will take 602 people so he can be sure his name will be included.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Eruditor: 10:09pm On Sep 11, 2015
incredu:

Is NLNG into oil now. I thought it was gas; and you have said nothing about gas demand and prices. Flawed analogy!

I didn't need to say anything about gas directly- I assumed it was a given. Besides, NLNG liaises with companies whose projects are mainly geared towards oil production. The gas is like a by-product to them. If they do not get economically quantifiable oil, they don't bother investing and as such NLNG gets no gas to liquefy. I am sure you heard about the force majeure SPDC declared concerning their agreement to supply NLNG gas and how it was recently lifted. Albeit the issue this time was a leaking pipe, in some other situation flunctuation of crude prices can be another factor for a disengagement from such an obligation.

So you tell me, as a business man, will you, factoring all these risks, employ more people than you normally would, on the premise that things will improve at a time you cannot ascertain?

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by princewealth: 11:01pm On Sep 11, 2015
hahahaha! can't just stop laughing.
Are u guys still waiting.
I have even forgotten Nlng is owing my t fee.
team 600 trainees all the way.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 12:33am On Sep 12, 2015
spacyzuma:

Which whatsapp group.? Add me there pls., make I relate with the fair lady too
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Uchboggy(m): 6:01am On Sep 12, 2015
scarletdp:

Classic

Na this kind thing you go like. smh grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by incredu: 9:32am On Sep 12, 2015
Good morning Guys! It is Day 683.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by spacyzuma(m): 11:18am On Sep 12, 2015
tk4rd:
Which whatsapp group.? Add me there pls., make I relate with the fair lady too
LOL. It's only for people who did their AC on a particular day.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scarletdp(m): 6:27pm On Sep 12, 2015
spacyzuma:

I honestly don't know what day ya'll did your AC... but I did mine on that same day. Add me to the group. Lol

Uchboggy:

Na this kind thing you go like. smh grin

Hehehe

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by spacyzuma(m): 7:44pm On Sep 12, 2015
scarletdp:

I honestly don't know what day ya'll did your AC... but I did mine on that same day. Add me to the group. Lol

Hehehe

WOW! So you did your AC on 31st June too?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 8:24pm On Sep 12, 2015
spacyzuma:

Add me dia jarre.. Una small naa
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by incredu: 7:16am On Sep 13, 2015
Good morning Guys! It is Day 684.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by sexyjob(m): 7:30am On Sep 13, 2015
Happy Sunday people, welcome to the week of fulfilment

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Uchboggy(m): 10:34am On Sep 13, 2015
So we are just on page 170? I thought we woulda reached 500 by now... NNLG take ur time joor. grin

I actually mean the opposite! sad

NB: Hearts would be broken! #reality

(1) (2) (3) ... (168) (169) (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.