Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,925 members, 7,814,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (173) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1223890 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by sexyjob(m): 1:16pm On Sep 15, 2015
The next phase of the recruitment has been codified
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 15, 2015
sexyjob:
The next phase of the recruitment has been codified

@SexyJob.....i like your persistence but abeg behave......looolll
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by sexyjob(m): 4:38pm On Sep 15, 2015
enito:

@SexyJob.....i like your persistence but abeg behave......looolll
lol, na to play remain na. while we wait, let's play around. I am jetting in soon to collect my offer letter. no time
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by incredu: 6:34pm On Sep 15, 2015
sexyjob:

lol, na to play remain na. while we wait, let's play around. I am jetting in soon to collect my offer letter. no time

Jetting in? Where u dey?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by naastyme(m): 3:20am On Sep 17, 2015
Does anyone know if flight tickets are paid for medicals?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by vantage7: 5:55am On Sep 17, 2015
naastyme:
Does anyone know if flight tickets are paid for medicals?
Are you kidding me?

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by naastyme(m): 6:17am On Sep 17, 2015
vantage7:

Are you kidding me?

Nope. Do u want me to? I get it that some may consider medicals as the final stage and wouldn't mind any voluntary investment, for me I still see it as one more stage. If u didn't feel "kidded" about flight reimbursement for AC, neither should u now..smiley

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by vantage7: 6:37am On Sep 17, 2015
naastyme:

Nope. Do u want me to? I get it that some may consider medicals as the final stage and wouldn't mind any voluntary investment, for me I still see it as one more stage. If u didn't feel "kidded" about flight reimbursement for AC, neither should u now..smiley
You are asking if NLNG would cater for the transportation of its own staff because AFAIK and as has been discussed on this thread some time ago, people rarely fail medicals and this is a company that even has a contract with a certain charter airline for the management of transportation of its staff and contractors to and from Bonny, Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by incredu: 6:46am On Sep 17, 2015
vantage7:

You are asking if NLNG would cater for the transportation of its own staff because AFAIK and as has been discussed on this thread some time ago, people rarely fail medicals and this is a company that even has a contract with a certain charter airline for the management of transportation of its staff and contractors to and from Bonny, Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt.

All hopes r valid. I suppose they may as well reimburse during medicals.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by incredu: 6:46am On Sep 17, 2015
Good morning Guys n Ladies of the Bonny dream.

Your salvation is nearer than when you first believed.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 9:09am On Sep 17, 2015
vantage7:

Erm, **coughs**

You really mean that people rarely fail medicals? Even if the person is HIV positive Please confirm.

Cos I know of a potentential recruit that failed our company's medicals sha o. In fact 2 of them. I know cos I was close to our recruiter in an official capacity tho. But i dont know on what grounds they failed.

***Dancing Shakiti Bobo in anticipation of your response being in the affirmative***

DISCLAIMER: NO BE SAY I GET HIV O. ABEG O!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by DeeBlacque: 9:38am On Sep 17, 2015
With this sorted out today, I seem to see the rays from the tunnel's end.
May the Great God of light lead us through...

http://www.scholarship-nigeria.com/2015/09/2015-nlng-post-graduate-scholarship.html
https://www.linkedin.com/company/nigeria-lng-limited

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Djbaka(m): 2:29pm On Sep 17, 2015
Hmmmmmm..

This was extracted from the company's bio on linkedin;

We operate from four offices spread across different locations. We have the liquefaction plant and the bulk of our technical personnel in Bonny Island and Port Harcourt in Rivers State Nigeria. Most of our corporate and administrative staff are based in Port Harcourt at Intels Aba Road Estate, km 16 Aba Expressway Port Harcourt and other locations in Port Harcourt and our staff who engage with the Federal government work at the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja; both in Nigeria. Our fourth company location is London, UK, where our staff involved in shipping operations and commercial gas trade negotiations operate from.

I thought there was still a Lagos office even after the company's headquarters was relocated to PH.

I still found this somewhere on the Internet though, but I don't know if it still exists;

BCP SITE
Nigeria LNG ltd
2/3 G Cappa Estate
Off Mobolaji Bank Anthony Way
Ikeja Plot 256,
Lagos

#Justcurious
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by naastyme(m): 6:56pm On Sep 17, 2015
vantage7:

Nope. I wasn't asking if NLNG caters for its own staff. Technically u aren't a staff after Medicals until u are given an offer. I don't see how having a contract with a certain charter airline etc. is relevant, but that surely means reimbursing isn't an issue with them.

I asked because if I was invited, I would be coming from Asia and back after the Medicals and would be nice to know I would be reimbursed. If that fails, at least I contributed in keeping the thread alive tongue
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ArtistA: 7:30pm On Sep 17, 2015
naastyme:

Nope. I wasn't asking if NLNG caters for its own staff. Technically u aren't a staff after Medicals until u are given an offer. I don't see how having a contract with a certain charter airline etc. is relevant, but that surely means reimbursing isn't an issue with them.
I asked because if I was invited, I would be coming from Asia and back after the Medicals and would be nice to know I would be reimbursed. If that fails, at least I contributed in keeping the thread alive tongue

Question remains valid. The only thing that beats an n-1 stage is the final product

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by vantage7: 8:54pm On Sep 17, 2015
naastyme:

Of course I completely understand where you are coming from. I was just being overly optimistic that whoever gets called up for medicals will eventually get an offer letter and if that is the plan in the mind of NLNG then they know that right from the medicals stage they are dealing with one of theirs, and they do take care of their own, so the transport reimubursement/arrangement should be a given.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dway4ward: 9:54pm On Sep 17, 2015
In the caring spirit of our future employers, notification mails will be after the Eid. Cannot afford the unsuccessful ones all down during this celebrations. Inferred thought line.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by incredu: 10:23pm On Sep 17, 2015
dway4ward:
In the caring spirit of our future employers, notification mails will be after the Eid. Cannot afford the unsuccessful ones all down during this celebrations. Inferred thought line.

U never tire to wait abi!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dway4ward: 10:27pm On Sep 17, 2015
Bros, heaven sabi say I don tire. But they will sha let us have at least 1 month salary before Christmas so we can go to the village well.
incredu:

U never tire to wait abi!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 12:26am On Sep 18, 2015
These days, the waiting have seriously awoken the fear in me..
I alwys ask myself every now and then what would happen if per-chance my name is not on the list.??
Yeaa.. I would cry.. Yeaa.. I would cry well well.
But after the crying, can I really move on with my life like nothing happened.? Especially now that I have fallen so much in love with the company....
The fear is just too much..
I dream of NLNG everyday and everywhere, even during short naps at daytime..
I can't imagine not fulfilling this dream.
The thought of it alone is so scary.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ibmaleeq(m): 5:18am On Sep 18, 2015
tk4rd:
I alwys ask myself every now and then what would happen if per-chance my name is not on the list.??
But after the crying, can I really move on with my life like nothing happened.? Especially now that I have fallen so much in love with the company....

Wow this is extreme bro...NLNG is great surely but there's a whole lot of living to do outside of it...pls don't see NLNG as an end in itself, see it as a means to an end...it's hard but try bro...

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dway4ward: 5:40am On Sep 18, 2015
So many others share same sentiments, I inclusive. I felt that exact way about Mobil many years ago, but I finally moved on. Too late to start all over.
tk4rd:
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 6:45am On Sep 18, 2015
ibmaleeq:

Wow this is extreme bro...NLNG is great surely but there's a whole lot of living to do outside of it...pls don't see NLNG as an end in itself, see it as a means to an end...it's hard but try bro...
Thanks my brother.. You know, let me say NLNG became my crush, and I am now lusting after it. And right now, it feels like if I don't get it, I would die.., whereas I know for sure that I won't die. In fact, the real me inside of me would get over it in just three days.. So, I guess I am just sharing my feelings of the moment the way I am feeling it at the exact moment.
dway4ward:
So many others share same sentiments, I inclusive. I felt that exact way about Mobil many years ago, but I finally moved on. Too late to start all over.
My Brother, thanks for your kind words. Shell and Saipem did same to me some years back, but I didn't mourn the loss of them a bit.. I don't just know why I am feeling this way for NLNG, and me personally, I don't think I like it. It is just as if I am over-loving a girl who doesn't even know that I am existing.. May God help us in this NLNG race.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by incredu: 8:41am On Sep 18, 2015
tk4rd:
Thanks my brother.. You know, let me say NLNG became my crush, and I am now lusting after it. And right now, it feels like if I don't get it, I would die.., whereas I know for sure that I won't die. In fact, the real me inside of me would get over it in just three days.. So, I guess I am just sharing my feelings of the moment the way I am feeling it at the exact moment. My Brother, thanks for your kind words. Shell and Saipem did same to me some years back, but I didn't mourn the loss of them a bit.. I don't just know why I am feeling this way for NLNG, and me personally, I don't think I like it. It is just as if I am over-loving a girl who doesn't even know that I am existing.. May God help us in this NLNG race.

I share your sentiments , bro. I have taken the long hard route to get here. Made risky decisions. And now, I can only think of getting it. Otherwise, the long route will all be for nothing. This job should vindicate my choices. It will really be difficult to settle for less. I actually no longer know how to settle for less.

But I will get the job! Time is the distance.

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 9:21am On Sep 18, 2015
tk4rd:

Wow! I don't even know what to say. I was in this same position over a decade ago but the company was Schlumberger. Fresh from school with my hard earned upper second class degree, working with Schlumberger was all the option I felt I had at the time. In fact, it was the thought of working at Schlumberger alone that motivated me to study HARD, to keep pushing when my brain, body and soul were tired, to stay up late at night reading, avoiding girls and other distractions such as partying, playing chess etc like a plague. That thought even made me influence my NYSC posting to Delta state and eventually Warri. I applied to them from camp and sat the test. I passed and was dropped after the interview mainly as a result of in exposure. Oh boy! I cant describe the feeling when the recruiter told me I didn't make it past the interview stage. All the strength I had left me. I felt very weak and dizzy at the same time. To, date, I still don't know how I survived that ordeal. I couldn't eat or sleep well for a vey long time afterward. It was just like I has the premonition that with that missed opportunity, breaking into the oil and gas industry would take a very long time. Here I am, still trying to achieve that goal a decade later. So bro, trust me when I tell you that I perfectly understand how you feel.

My earnest prayer is that may God make us all laugh and give testimonies this year when this never ending NLNG experience is over.

14 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 10:27am On Sep 18, 2015
forkadict:

Wow! I don't even know what to say. I was in this same position over a decade ago but the company was Schlumberger. Fresh from school with my hard earned upper second class degree, working with Schlumberger was all the option I felt I had at the time. In fact, it was the thought of working at Schlumberger alone that motivated me to study HARD, to keep pushing when my brain, body and soul were tired, to stay up late at night reading, avoiding girls and other distractions such as partying, playing chess etc like a plague. That thought even made me influence my NYSC posting to Delta state and eventually Warri. I applied to them from camp and sat the test. I passed and was dropped after the interview mainly as a result of in exposure. Oh boy! I cant describe the feeling when the recruiter told me I didn't make it past the interview stage. All the strength I had left me. I felt very weak and dizzy at the same time. To, date, I still don't know how I survived that ordeal. I couldn't eat or sleep well for a vey long time afterward. It was just like I has the premonition that with that missed opportunity, breaking into the oil and gas industry would take a very long time. Here I am, still trying to achieve that goal a decade later. So bro, trust me when I tell you that I perfectly understand how you feel.

My earnest prayer is that may God make us all laugh and give testimonies this year when this never ending NLNG experience is over.

Thanks so much for sharing.. I thought it was only me.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by incredu: 1:22pm On Sep 18, 2015
forkadict:

Wow! I don't even know what to say. I was in this same position over a decade ago but the company was Schlumberger.

Ten years ago. U don dey old small small o!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by vantage7: 3:54pm On Sep 18, 2015
incredu:

Ten years ago. U don dey old small small o!
He's experienced hire, so it adds up.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by incredu: 9:20pm On Sep 18, 2015
vantage7:

He's experienced hire, so it adds up.

Oh ok. But who wouldn't take a graduate trainee job at NLNG even at 40, especially if you have not worked in the O&G sector?
Best of luck to you bro, and to all of us in the pursuit of The Dream.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by incredu: 9:11am On Sep 19, 2015
G'morn guys!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by coolio2014(m): 3:45pm On Sep 19, 2015
My testimony will surely come this month grin ! In JESUS name. Amen!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by coolio2014(m): 3:46pm On Sep 19, 2015
Hello Incredu! How are you doing?

incredu:
G'morn guys!

(1) (2) (3) ... (170) (171) (172) (173) (174) (175) (176) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.