Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,957 members, 7,845,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1228226 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 12:13am On Oct 30, 2015
Launching Launching.... e no easy jare, i beat tk4rd to it haha! I'm ecstatic! grin grin grin

Next week is the week, except....NLNG doesn't want successful pple to give their employer 1 month notice, I won't be surprised sef.

Whatever happens...I must not cry #Shrek angry

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 12:23am On Oct 30, 2015
ladyF:
Launching Launching.... e no easy jare, i beat tk4rd to it haha! I'm ecstatic! grin grin grin

Next week is the week, except....NLNG doesn't want successful pple to give their employer 1 month notice, I won't be surprised sef.

LadyF Agaaaaaaaiiiiiin!
grin

After u NA u before u then u again. no LadyF no Nairaland.in fact no naira sef

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by SQLmastar(m): 4:47am On Oct 30, 2015
airsaylongcon:

LadyF Agaaaaaaaiiiiiin!
grin

After u NA u before u then u again. no LadyF no Nairaland.in fact no naira sef
grin grin

It's Lady Bobo Sql Again …
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by SQLmastar(m): 5:00am On Oct 30, 2015
Aphrodite4:

Nice one, 31st beckons but a 24 month recruitment drive.;Wow, that's really something.. Thank God for grace.
wow, it's Lady Aphrodisiac Aphrodite again … I tot i saw you in National Assembly.

Anyways, know one knoweth the hour, it will come like a theft in the knight.
do not be prepared !
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 5:36am On Oct 30, 2015
ladyF:
With this....I say bye bye to old things....

P.T.O grin grin grin
Nice calculation there.. As we wait in Joyful for the flying of our 'males'. But how did you know it was going to be P.T.O.?? or abi na space u book.??
ladyF:
But this one u dey rejoice say u beat me, u think say na ftc things with Introvrert.
Aahahahaha.. It is really going to be a nice experience if we both make it.
You have a very jovial playful heart.
Trust me, we go dey chase ourselves around everywhere, even for inside Oga Babs' office if need be, even for on top the floating badges sef..
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Aphrodite4(f): 5:58am On Oct 30, 2015
SQLmastar:
wow, it's Lady Aphrodisiac Aphrodite again … I tot i saw you in National Assembly.

Anyways, know one knoweth the hour, it will come like a theft in the knight.
do not be prepared !

I know, dear.. Was indicating the end of October draws near (the end of another month of waiting). Hwv u bn? Whtv u bn up to wv ur **xy self?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Prinzofparis: 6:00am On Oct 30, 2015
tk4rd:
Nice calculation there.. As we wait in Joyful for the flying of our 'males'. But how did you know it was going to be P.T.O.?? or abi na space u book.?? But this one u dey rejoice say u beat me, u think say na ftc things with Introvrert.
Trust me, we go dey chase ourselves around everywhere, even for inside Oga Babs' office if need be, even for on top the floating badges sef..

the bonny ocean has a depth range of 14,893ft to 23,446ft. it also has a tidal power of about 12,0775 wave energy flux per unit of wave-crest length.

I don't trust ladyf with her mammywaterlike FTC trait. shes probably a mermaid, she fit disappear for water.

be prepared!!!!!

morning future colleagues

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 7:02am On Oct 30, 2015
Prinzofparis:

the bonny ocean has a depth range of 14,893ft to 23,446ft. it also has a tidal power of about 12,0775 wave energy flux per unit of wave-crest length.

I don't trust ladyf with her mammywaterlike FTC trait. shes probably a mermaid, she fit disappear for water.

be prepared!!!!!

That is love at the bottom of d ocean...
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by sexyjob(m): 7:58am On Oct 30, 2015
cool
whatsupguys:
It doesn't change much... Na today.... Guys will move on sharp sharp... If I were HR though, I would send the mails midnight... So some people don't drive off the third mainland bridge into the Atlantic ocean when they see their 'males'.... Worefa.... Life goes on

If you are already in a good coy that pays you at least 500k per month with good welfare package then regret mails won't hurt. Also, if you are already doing well in a business with high prospects of financial growth and social relevance you won't be disturbed by a regret mail from NLNG. Infact, some persons in this recruitment process would not accept the offer.
HOWEVER, majority of US waiting can't stand a reject mail. This is with a varying degree though because some persons might cry for an minute and it would be over while some would wail and regret the regret mail for years. My advice, prepare for the worst and hope for the best. Back to the WAITING ROOM.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 8:30am On Oct 30, 2015
sexyjob:
cool

If you are already in a good coy that pays you at least 500k per month with good welfare package then regret mails won't hurt. Also, if you are already doing well in a business with high prospects of financial growth and social relevance you won't be disturbed by a regret mail from NLNG. Infact, some persons in this recruitment process would not accept the offer.
HOWEVER, majority of US waiting can't stand a reject mail. This is with a varying degree though because some persons might cry for an minute and it would be over while some would wail and regret the regret mail for years. My advice, prepare for the worst and hope for the best. Back to the WAITING ROOM.

Well, we should make our happiness our choice. We soon pass this stage... Whatever the mails we get, to have gotten to this stage we are really good, we would still add value to humanity. I have seen people resign their job to take up a less paid job, all just because the are no longer enjoying their job. Money is good but we all soon find out that we are actually looking for something better than money.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by weomet: 12:43pm On Oct 30, 2015
Really ehn, i don't know what to say tho i have many things on my mind. One
thing I know for sure is that i really want this job for a whole lot of
different reasons...money inclusive. Well, it is a bit sad that not all of
us will get this and some of us will be literally heartbroken...but such is
life. So whatever happens we are permitted to feel sad, mop around but we
must then move on. I always tell myself that there are many routes to the
top. NLNG might seemingly be an easy route there but it ain't the only
route there. I wish us all God's best!

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 12:46pm On Oct 30, 2015
Prinzofparis:

be prepared!!!!!

Bro... I am ready for anything.
At first, I was noticing...
With time, I started admiring, until it later turned to tripping.
Now, I am already liking..
I guess u know what it will turn out to become in the future.??
HEHEHEHEHE
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Prinzofparis: 4:16pm On Oct 30, 2015
tk4rd:
Bro... I am ready for anything.
At first, I was noticing...
With time, I started admiring, until it later turned to tripping.
Now, I am already liking..
I guess u know what it will turn out to become in the future.??
HEHEHEHEHE

yes I do....wailing and sinking alone in the middle of the Atlantic ocean things.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by epic5: 4:28pm On Oct 30, 2015
Lo, when men slept, the enemy came and sowed the wrong seed.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Qeremin(m): 5:50pm On Oct 30, 2015
Quick question to the forum, is anyone having issue with their transportation not being re-imbursed after all these months
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by SQLmastar(m): 6:35pm On Oct 30, 2015
Aphrodite4:

I know, dear.. Was indicating the end of October draws near (the end of another month of waiting). Hwv u bn? Whtv u bn up to wv ur **xy self?
I'm preparing to get more **xier with this jab grin

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 7:12pm On Oct 30, 2015
Qeremin:
Quick question to the forum, is anyone having issue with their transportation not being re-imbursed after all these months

I guess the ph candidates do, somebody please help...
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 7:19pm On Oct 30, 2015
Prinzofparis:

yes I do....wailing and sinking alone in the middle of the Atlantic ocean things.
Even if I become meal for the mammiiwater, so far say na only her wey chop me finish, no wahalla
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by coolio2014(m): 7:59pm On Oct 30, 2015
Hahahhahahahahahahaaha

tk4rd:
Even if I become meal for the mammiiwater, so far say na only her wey chop me finish, no wahalla
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by coolio2014(m): 8:00pm On Oct 30, 2015
Oh my plenty people hooking up on here. hehehehehehe.... wedding bells will ring a plenty less than a year after resuming at Bonny. lol. Oya who likes me o... I am male grin

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 8:29pm On Oct 30, 2015
coolio2014:
Hahahhahahahahahahaaha
This your Laugh tooo much oo.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by whatsupguys: 8:47pm On Oct 30, 2015
coolio2014:
Oh my plenty people hooking up on here. hehehehehehe.... wedding bells will ring a plenty less than a year after resuming at Bonny. lol. Oya who likes me o... I am male grin

Of cos, you can be soooooooo sure if u don't have a committed relationship before the nlng job, ur only avaılable option might just be marrying a colleague
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Uchboggy(m): 9:02pm On Oct 30, 2015
tk4rd:
Nice calculation there.. As we wait in Joyful for the flying of our 'males'. But how did you know it was going to be P.T.O.?? or abi na space u book.?? But this one u dey rejoice say u beat me, u think say na ftc things with Introvrert.
. Bros take some chill pill
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 9:30pm On Oct 30, 2015
Uchboggy:
. Bros take some chill pill
As time continues to tick my brother.. Nothing here is serious.. Just a way of diluting the concentrations of tension(iv)hydroxide and iron(iii)tetraheartache inside here

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 9:34pm On Oct 30, 2015
whatsupguys:

Of cos, you can be soooooooo sure if u don't have a committed relationship before the nlng job, ur only avaılable option might just be marrying a colleague
My brother.. I don dey reason am oo.. How I go take cope sef.??

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by weomet: 3:30am On Oct 31, 2015
I know at least thirteen people that did this AC. I wonder if anyone here knows a higher number of persons that did the AC.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by sexyjob(m): 6:36am On Oct 31, 2015
weomet:
I know at least thirteen people that did this AC. I wonder if anyone here knows a higher number of persons that did the AC.
I know more. PWC, KPMG and IPS guys. Bunch of crazy guys.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Jig5aw(f): 7:06am On Oct 31, 2015
By now all EH must have completed their medicals. For me If nothing happens within the first two weeks of November, i'll set my mind for 2016. Good a.m all

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by baddo(m): 8:02am On Oct 31, 2015
Jig5aw:
By now all EH must have completed their medicals. For me If nothing happens within the first two weeks of November, i'll set my mind for 2016. Good a.m all

Yes by now those EH invited must have finished their med. exam.

Invitation and resumption for EH is in batches as per need basis.

Same will go for GT.

Cost optimization.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dimdice: 9:31am On Oct 31, 2015
sexyjob:
I know more. PWC, KPMG and IPS guys. Bunch of crazy guys.
is this supposed to be a relief!!!!

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by coolio2014(m): 11:12am On Oct 31, 2015
Ok.

Getting very interesting.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tk4rd: 12:30pm On Oct 31, 2015
The mailes might drop in today.
I am ready for any bleeping bleaping thing.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) (201) (202) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.