Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,209 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (244) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1225166 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by cashme28: 6:13pm On Feb 03, 2016
freeradical:
This one is easy....it means the due course is almost due. [s]Harken thy ears for whence the trumpet shall sound grin.[/s] Renew thy BIS for when thy mails shall come.

Thanks Mr addict for the tip....now wey you don hammer I go remove the f slang from your moniker. Wish you a great career in NLNG.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 6:51pm On Feb 03, 2016
wakama6:
So am the only one that hasn't been paid

sadly, it looks like....kinda weird
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Qeremin(m): 7:24pm On Feb 03, 2016
ladyF:

sadly, it looks like....kinda weird

Not quite...you are not alone.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 7:27pm On Feb 03, 2016
Qeremin:

wow! After how many months....maybe you guys should go to their HQ grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 8:57pm On Feb 03, 2016
In the Bible, Jesus Christ said that when the end is come, there shall be perilous times. There will be trouble, there will not be enough money etc.

In the year we had our independence, 2 numbers in there represent the number of believers that will make it to heaven.

He who has an ear, let him hear what the spirit is saying to the church. Jesus Christ said that narrow is the way that leads to heaven.

It is my prayer that we all shall meet in heaven.

8 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dway4ward: 9:06pm On Feb 03, 2016
This one pass Dplacement ooh. 4C2 is 12, 12 possible arrangement of 1960. 19,16,10,96,90,91,60,61,69,01,09,06.

Well done sha.

We also never knew the old GT package, so reducing the offer does not matter, especially if more can be taken on. 800k, 2M; all na good package.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by hsim247(m): 9:13pm On Feb 03, 2016
dway4ward:
This one pass Dplacement ooh. 4C2 is 12, 12 possible arrangement of 1960. 19,16,10,96,90,91,60,61,69,01,09,06.

Well done sha.
Strike out the first three and last three possibilities. I can believe the rest.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 9:13pm On Feb 03, 2016
Lol thank you for those words from above.

We all pray we will not be found wanting on that day when our saviour comes. Im guessing 90 is the percentage of the world population that will make it to heaven instead of the previous 120%

I wonder how soon is this "sooon" Which Q will it be? Is the Q also among the numbers on the year we got our independence or do we have to wait till the second or third coming?

I do hope to see the glory of the Lord soon. We still believe in Jah's undeserved kindness.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by CHM11: 9:14pm On Feb 03, 2016
the things bonny breeze can cause...even forkadict is now using puzzles on us.... meeeehn, forrrrk it, someone get me a nose mask!!!

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 9:17pm On Feb 03, 2016
CHM11:
the things bonny breeze can cause...even forkadict is now using puzzles on us.... meeeehn, forrrrk it, someone get me a nose mask!!!
Lol u can't blame him tho...one can actually understand why he's speaking in parables.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by cashme28: 9:20pm On Feb 03, 2016
ladyF:

Lol u can't blame him tho...one can actually understand why he's speaking in parables.

And I think his parables are more decipherable....so thanks again Forkadict. Keep them coming...
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by freeradical(m): 9:25pm On Feb 03, 2016
ladyF:

Yea who no go speak in tongues after NLNG hammer am 22M p.a offer! lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 9:34pm On Feb 03, 2016
ladyF:
Lol thank you for those words from above.

We all pray we will not be found wanting on that day when our saviour comes. Im guessing 90 is the percentage of the world population that will make it to heaven instead of the previous 120%

I wonder how soon is this "sooon" Which Q will it be? Is the Q also among the numbers on the year we got our independence or do we have to wait till the second or third coming?

I do hope to see the glory of the Lord soon. We still believe in Jah's undeserved kindness.

Hmmmm my sister, Jesus Christ said, narrow is the way...

Narrow is the way...

Narrow is the way...

What I see in your post is an Express way.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by MrSneh: 9:39pm On Feb 03, 2016
forkadict:

Narrow is the way...

Narrow is the way...

Lobatan.... 60 shocked

Chisooos iz lord!!!!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by cattysmilez: 9:40pm On Feb 03, 2016
I am guessing 60... Hmmm, we wait
forkadict:

Narrow is the way...
Narrow is the way...
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 9:42pm On Feb 03, 2016
Lmao this guy sha!!!

Lemme sha do countdown to the d-day. LIKE we all say everytime, NLNG is only one out of many routes to greatness.

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 9:42pm On Feb 03, 2016
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 9:43pm On Feb 03, 2016
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 9:43pm On Feb 03, 2016
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dway4ward: 9:50pm On Feb 03, 2016
60 spread across all disciplines and states. They should just help people and release the mail soon. Ejo, won o ni ba tiyin je (dem no go spoil your life). Release am make we move.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 03, 2016
60 small sha...haha

O ga oo!!!
Yeah we now get how narrow the way is.

But How soooooooon is the "soon"
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by windows98: 9:59pm On Feb 03, 2016
@forkaddict and @artmedia tuale to una...

@forkaddict want kill una with tension sha...im happily watching, looking forward to the end of the process.

Goodluck to everyone

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by sp500: 10:02pm On Feb 03, 2016
truly when you jam better money, you start to speak in parables
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 10:05pm On Feb 03, 2016
For health reasons, it's just best to unfollow thread. 60 ke? Lol abeg bye-bye guys. It was nice knowing y'all. kiss hehehe grin

All the best!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by sp500: 10:07pm On Feb 03, 2016
I hope they also give some payment as compensation for those who reached this stage and was unable to make it. At least to make up for some of this tension
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Delgado47: 11:23pm On Feb 03, 2016
Qeremin:

Same here.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by cashme28: 11:37pm On Feb 03, 2016
cashme28:
As sad and disheartening as this may sound, it would be pertinent to state some realities on ground at the moment.

More than 50% of the candidates that did this AC failed the exercise.

More than 50% of those who passed the AC might still not get the job.

NB:- Failed in this context means that one did not get up to the required pass mark set for the AC.

Not far from reality.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 03, 2016
Our new oracle after Dplacement has spoken. Very heavy words spoken in the heavenly language. We appreciate. I need to get in touch with my 'little sauce' to see what I can gather too.

Kindly oblige us and answer the question LadyF asked as to whether it's the first, second or third coming. How soon is soon? How close is this call to prayer?

Also, any concrete idea how many left in the race?

@LadyF, dont leave us, we love you. lol...

@ItsTime4me, I highly doubt its up to the 300 you posited.

@LeoDivinci, no Nicer news just yet.

#WeWait...
#Shalom...

forkadict:
In the Bible, Jesus Christ said that when the end is come, there shall be perilous times. There will be trouble, there will not be enough money etc.

In the year we had our independence, 2 numbers in there represent the number of believers that will make it to heaven.

He who has an ear, let him hear what the spirit is saying to the church. Jesus Christ said that narrow is the way that leads to heaven.

It is my prayer that we all shall meet in heaven.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by StringerBell: 11:47pm On Feb 03, 2016
freeradical:
I take it you are an atheist.
From ur moniker, I take it u r a Terrorist.
Lesson: Don't be too quick to apply labels.

ladyF:
For health reasons, it's just best to unfollow thread. 60 ke? Lol abeg bye-bye guys. It was nice knowing y'all. kiss hehehe grin
All the best!
sp500:
I hope they also give some payment as compensation for those who reached this stage and was unable to make it. At least to make up for some of this tension
Ahh..c'mon guys, don't be dispirited. It has bn a great run. To whittle the no. of successfuls down to 60 would require applying some "crazy" criteria some of which have bn alluded to here...ur age, ur gender, ur geopolitical zone, ur degree course, some hv evn mentioned the status of ur current workplace. Basically, it's gonna be smtn beyond ur control or smtn u couldn't have altered anyway. If anything at all, those that won't make it shld take solace in the fact that it wasn't a case of being "unworthy" but of being "unlucky".
Anyway...we wait.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by naastyme(m): 11:54pm On Feb 03, 2016
It is therefore my prayers that those not picked after passing AC would be waitlisted rather than dropped unceremoniously. This na serious competition and only the chosen would make it. May we all be among the chosen.

forkadict:

Narrow is the way...

Narrow is the way...

(1) (2) (3) ... (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.