Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,769 members, 7,824,231 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (247) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1225646 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by prelinctus: 3:19pm On Feb 08, 2016
I'm not happy with the way the mod here keeps deleting comments at will. I'm very sure Seun won't be happy with this. You don't delete comments that will surely bring traffic to this site. That's the first rule of the game. Even when people were castigating lalasticlala for bringing lots of irrelevant celebrity news to frontpage, he explained it clearly that 'traffic' is primary, every other thing secondary. Bdw, I still don't understand why my earlier comment was deleted. I didn't break any rule. Mod, you're spoiling Seun's business. Look at how dry this thread is. Uboma, pls talk to your junior colleague.

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by thegreengooner(m): 3:48pm On Feb 08, 2016
NanaF:

Say something please....

Something please!

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dway4ward: 4:07pm On Feb 08, 2016
Brotherly, more like denouncing/confirming the gist of 3rd quarter resumption. You can do this.....

thegreengooner:

Something please!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by naastyme(m): 4:18pm On Feb 08, 2016
Was there any rule in deleting comments by MOD? From my experience, comments can be deleted simply cos someone asks a MOD to do so and so he does irrespective of what the content is. I have had my comment deleted simply cos the person who quoted me "leaked some sort of secret".

prelinctus:
I'm not happy with the way the mod here keeps deleting comments at will. I'm very sure Seun won't be happy with this. You don't delete comments that will surely bring traffic to this site. That's the first rule of the game. Even when people were castigating lalasticlala for bringing lots of irrelevant celebrity news to frontpage, he explained it clearly that 'traffic' is primary, every other thing secondary. Bdw, I still don't understand why my earlier comment was deleted. I didn't break any rule. Mod, you're spoiling Seun's business. Look at how dry this thread is. Uboma, pls talk to your junior colleague.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by prelinctus: 8:05pm On Feb 08, 2016
naastyme:
Was there any rule in deleting comments by MOD? From my experience, comments can be deleted simply cos someone asks a MOD to do so and so he does irrespective of what the content is. I have had my comment deleted simply cos the person who quoted me "leaked some sort of secret".

In your case, the person who quoted you broke one of the rules. In my case, I did not break any rule. People may not have liked what I said but the fact remains that I did not break any rule. I always choose my words carefully.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by kaitung: 8:42pm On Feb 08, 2016
Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left. (Matt 24: 40,41)

I CRY!!! cry

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by MrSneh: 9:18pm On Feb 08, 2016
Kaitung has come again o

Jus continuu! Diaris God

kaitung:
Two men will be in the field; one will be taken and the other left. Two women will be grinding with a hand mill; one will be taken and the other left. (Matt 24: 40,41)

I CRY!!! cry
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dway4ward: 9:25pm On Feb 08, 2016
The numbers have been halved, from which reference point? 120 or 60?

kaitung:

I CRY!!! cry

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by sexyjob(m): 10:08pm On Feb 08, 2016
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 10:42pm On Feb 08, 2016
kaitung:

I CRY!!! cry

And they (the people of God) said: "Lord, when will this (^^^) be?"
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by naastyme(m): 11:19pm On Feb 08, 2016
Still does not make any sense for my comment to be deleted after I have chosen my words very carefully simply because someone else breaks a rule does it? Otherwise I could simply quote your comment and break some rules if I don't like your comment.

prelinctus:

In your case, the person who quoted you broke one of the rules. In my case, I did not break any rule. People may not have liked what I said but the fact remains that I did not break any rule. I always choose my words carefully.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by prelinctus: 6:46am On Feb 09, 2016
naastyme:
Still does not make any sense for my comment to be deleted after I have chosen my words very carefully simply because someone else breaks a rule does it? Otherwise I could simply quote your comment and break some rules if I don't like your comment.

You do have a point but the bad thing here is that if you quote my comment and break a rule, the right thing should be for the mod to delete your comment and leave mine, but apparently he'll naively delete both comments. Insanity, isn't it?

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by thegreengooner(m): 9:44am On Feb 09, 2016
dway4ward:
Brotherly, more like denouncing/confirming the gist of 3rd quarter resumption. You can do this.....

Sorry I've been off Nairaland for a while...not sure I follow here
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by thegreengooner(m): 9:45am On Feb 09, 2016
sexyjob:
http://www.oilandgaspeople.com/news/7161/shell-delays-on-lng-canada-export-terminal/

Someone should kindly analyze how this could affect

Could affect what?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dway4ward: 11:54am On Feb 09, 2016
There was a gist that the exercise will be completed in August thereabouts, and Nlng2014 also insinuated the wait will be long. Can you please confirm if the wait will really be this long.
thegreengooner:

Sorry I've been off Nairaland for a while...not sure I follow here
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by thegreengooner(m): 1:38pm On Feb 09, 2016
dway4ward:
There was a gist that the exercise will be completed in August thereabouts, and Nlng2014 also insinuated the wait will be long. Can you please confirm if the wait will really be this long.

Why are you assuming I have information? I don't know anything o wink
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 09, 2016
Well, just got off the phone with the 'little sauce' and she sort of corroborated what our pastor(s) have been preaching to the congregation for some days now. Says preparations are being made for us to get the call we've been yearning for this Q1. Resumption however should be Q2/Q3. She sounded really certain that we should get the feedback sometime soon, but did not mention anything about independence or narrow being the way. lol. I really hope this is true and those Q3/Q4 talks be laid to rest.

Whatever happens, #WeWait, and as my brother @ItsTime4me will say, me sef believe in Jah's undeserved kindness, and @Ceetee will say, As always Father, let your will be done.

Shalom...

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 5:37pm On Feb 09, 2016
Artmedia! I greet u.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dway4ward: 5:51pm On Feb 09, 2016
Thank you very much Artmedia. A great departure from "this is definitely not the week". You're a bringer of good news, May good news flow for you and your household.

Glad this whole episode is coming to an end soon. Even if resumption is September 2016, let the people know.

7 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by NanaF: 7:16pm On Feb 09, 2016
Artmedia of life! kiss
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by kaitung: 7:43pm On Feb 09, 2016
S & P. All that is left.

Watch & Pray

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by freeradical(m): 8:37pm On Feb 09, 2016
kaitung:
S & P. All that is left.

Watch & Pray
S & P is supposed to mean what now

We still haven't forgotten your QMD1215 codex oo....to sustain this your new oracle status it better checks out grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by freeradical(m): 8:40pm On Feb 09, 2016
I'd start the countdown

QMD1215.....6 days to go!!!

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by kaitung: 9:27pm On Feb 09, 2016
freeradical:
S & P is supposed to mean what now

We still haven't forgotten your QMD1215 codex oo....to sustain this your new oracle status it better checks out grin

Selection & Placement

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by freeradical(m): 9:35pm On Feb 09, 2016
kaitung:

Selection & Placement
Touche....so they haven't even done selection and placement and we r expecting them to call next week. How come some sauces have attached figures to the number of the heavenly elect.....i smell a rat!

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dway4ward: 9:49pm On Feb 09, 2016
If S & P is yet to be done, then congrats to those who's connection is God, for there isn't so much room for a big man to remove your name.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by hsim247(m): 10:00pm On Feb 09, 2016
It is well.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Delgado47: 12:46am On Feb 10, 2016
kaitung:
S & P. All that is left.

Watch & Pray

Thank you so much,.

Curious though, considering what is still left (S&P) does this info supersede the QMD1215.
Or is the date still sacrosanct.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by sexyjob(m): 6:38am On Feb 10, 2016
artmedia:
Well, just got off the phone with the 'little sauce' and she sort of corroborated what our pastor(s) have been preaching to the congregation for some days now. Says preparations are being made for us to get the call we've been yearning for this Q1. Resumption however should be Q2/Q3. She sounded really certain that we should get the feedback sometime soon, but did not mention anything about independence or narrow being the way. lol. I really hope this is true and those Q3/Q4 talks be laid to rest.

Whatever happens, #WeWait, and as my brother @ItsTime4me will say, me sef believe in Jah's undeserved kindness, and @Ceetee will say, As always Father, let your will be done.

Shalom...

the oracle has spoken. well done boss. you are great.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by coolio2014(m): 8:14am On Feb 10, 2016
So from next week Monday up until 28th of March (7 Mondays) we should get the final verdict...

artmedia:

Shalom...
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 10:28am On Feb 10, 2016
I hail you too boss. NanaF, you are sighted too. Also Sexyjob, my big boss. I hail.

rasheedtobi:
Artmedia! I greet u.

Amen. Thanks. We all eagerly wait and hope this episode comes to a sweet conclusion soonest.

#Shalom...

dway4ward:
Thank you very much Artmedia. A great departure from "this is definitely not the week". You're a bringer of good news, May good news flow for you and your household.
Glad this whole episode is coming to an end soon. Even if resumption is September 2016, let the people know.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 10, 2016
For QMD to be sacrosanct, it will take a miracle though. S&P most likely supersedes QMD1215. Soon enough, we shall know.

#Shalom...

Delgado47:

Thank you so much,.

Curious though, considering what is still left (S&P) does this info supersede the QMD1215.
Or is the date still sacrosanct.

(1) (2) (3) ... (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.