Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (276) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1226177 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by naastyme(m): 11:55am On Mar 16, 2016
I am not trying to classify your info as wrong or anything, but we have had so many oracles and "sauces" whose infos hadn't really checked out. Your 'sauce' might be right, but putting it forward as "it wasn't a joke when I earlier said those left in the race are over 300" makes you sound like a "super oracle" and in which case you shouldn't have ended with "If NLNG decides to absorb all of us, then good"

cashme28:

It wasn't a joke when i earlier said those left in the race are over 300. Number of those that scaled thru the AC cut-off mark exceeds those who didn't. This is a fact i know. If NLNG decides to absorb all of us, then good.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dane15: 11:59am On Mar 16, 2016
naastyme:
I am not trying to classify your info as wrong or anything, but we have had so many oracles and "sauces" whose infos hadn't really checked out. Your 'sauce' might be right, but putting it forward as "it wasn't a joke when I earlier said those left in the race are over 300" makes you sound like a "super oracle" and in which case you shouldn't have ended with "If NLNG decides to absorb all of us, then good"

Anyways, Please don't be annoyed Cashme28.

I start believing when the likes cross 120.

For now, I stand with verifiable statistics. grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by cashme28: 12:02pm On Mar 16, 2016
I think questions we should be asking now is, what criteria would be used for the final selection, considering the fact that it is most likely that some might be taken immediately and some waitlisted?
It is almost unlikely for NLNG to take all AC successfuls at once.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by cashme28: 12:05pm On Mar 16, 2016
naastyme:

I am no super oracle o. But as we all know, different 'sauces' are privy to different infos.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dane15: 12:10pm On Mar 16, 2016
Casme28 check am.

You do AC for 600+, you come leave 300+ for the recruitment to they assess individually.

I don't think that would be fair on their part at all. Considering the fact, that at this point anyone who passed the SHL and the AC can do the work VERY well.

No matter the criteria, it would be unfair to leave 300+ people in the database. Don't get me wrong I am not saying 300+ did not pass the AC. I am just saying if truly, a company like NLNG has 300+ people left for 120 spots after AC which is almost the last stage then it is painful...

Let us be realistic, if you were GM HR and there was an initial approval to recruit for 120, irrespective of economic situations and the number of people that passed the AC, you will select the top 120 first.

The next step will then be whether to screen 30 out later to make 90 according to princewealth's dream which is reasonable when bench marking with the last GT recruitment and considering economic realities or to screen 60 out which is a risk averse approach or probably to bring in the 120 which is what we are all praying for.

To have 300+ means the AC has not been concluded. Anyways as long as it favours me.

Believing in God's undeserved mercy jare.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by naastyme(m): 12:16pm On Mar 16, 2016
Casme28, I find it hard to accept the 300 figure. No information available points to that. But If you still insist on 300+, then you should definitely expect another stage of the recruitment process cos less than a 100 would not simply be screened out from a qualified 300+

dane15:
Casme28 check am.

You do AC for 600+, you come leave 300+ for the recruitment to they assess individually.

I don't think that would be smart on their part at all. Considering the fact, that at this point anyone who passed the SHL and the AC can do the work VERY well.

No matter the criteria, there is no justifiable reason to leave 300+ people in the database. Don't get me wrong I am not saying 300+ did not pass the AC. I am just saying if truly, a company like NLNG has 300+ people left for 120 spots after AC which is almost the last stage then something is wrong somewhere...

I know say NLNG nor fit fall dat kin hand.

naastyme:
If over 300 are successful for about a 100 earlier available positions, there is something wrong with the structure of NLNG recruitment process. A process where 200% excess of a company's requirement making it to the final stage is very unlikely, so I suggest you share how you came about that figure with us.

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by cashme28: 12:37pm On Mar 16, 2016
dane15:
Casme28 check am.
I don't think that would be smart on their part at all. Considering the fact, that at this point anyone who passed the SHL and the AC can do the work VERY well.
No matter the criteria, there is no justifiable reason to leave 300+ people in the database. Don't get me wrong I am not saying 300+ did not pass the AC. I am just saying if truly, a company like NLNG has 300+ people left for 120 spots after AC which is almost the last stage then something is wrong somewhere...
I know say NLNG nor fit fall dat kin hand.
naastyme:
Casme28, I find it hard to accept the 300 figure. No information available points to that. But If you still insist on 300+, then you should definitely expect another stage of the recruitment process cos less than a 100 would not simply be screened out from a qualified 300+

Have we all given real thought as to why this delay from the last day of AC up on till now.
Do we think it is solely as a result of the drop in oil price? I would want to believe that the process of 'selection' is being given special attention by all teams involved in this last process .i.e HR team and d respective departments that would absorb the new recruits.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by cashme28: 12:45pm On Mar 16, 2016
fanice1:
U guys should not be too hopeful to avoid disappointment at last. NLNG can't absorb intended nos for this GT employment. Most likely 70-80 max. My dept requested for 6 but got only 4 and its a major division in NLNG. Make una relax!

Do we all remember this post. fanice1 later modified his post and then deleted his profile. A department requested for 6 and got only 4. Now the question is, how were the 4 selected from the required 6? And we should also expect that more than 6 candidates exceeded the requirement for this department, but HR only sent 4. Questions...
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dane15: 12:46pm On Mar 16, 2016
cashme28:

Have we all given real thought as to why this delay from the last day of AC up on till now.
Do we think it is solely as a result of the drop in oil price? I would want to believe that the process of 'selection' is being given special attention by all teams involved in this last process .i.e HR team and d respective departments that would absorb the new recruits.

Cashme28 my friend, this your question is the easiest that has been asked on this thread.

You know one thing i noticed, if you read what the major sauces have said, again and again to a point, you will begin to see what is "unobservable" to the everyday reader- a connecting line.

My buddy, the only thing you can tell me that can take their time is all those our stories they were jotting down at the AC and I believe they are far beyond that at this point. After 9 months!

Kaitung said selection and placement. Every GT applicant has been weighed and ranked. It's just a decision of how many they want and what "favourable economic conditions mean to them". Once those two parameters intersect, bingo! we get our emails.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by cashme28: 12:53pm On Mar 16, 2016
dane15:

Cashme28 my friend, this your question is the easiest that has been asked on this thread.

You know one thing i noticed, if you read what the major sauces have said, again and again to a point, you will begin to see what is "unobservable" to the everyday reader- a connecting line.

My buddy, the only thing you can tell me that can take their time is all those our stories they were jotting down at the AC and I believe they are far beyond that at this point. After 9 months!

Kaitung said selection and placement. Every GT applicant has been weighed and ranked. It's just a decision of how many they want and what "favourable economic conditions mean to them". Once those two parameters intersect, bingo! we get our emails.

I get ur point. However, my point is that, we trying to determine how many is left now is inconsequential. Other BIG issues abound.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dane15: 1:07pm On Mar 16, 2016
Na now you come. Agreed.

Most times, all these activities are just to keep the thread interesting and active.

Even after all has been done, the number of likes is only an estimate. I noticed the likes reduced by 1 now meaning someone unliked.

I just believe that Aal izz well. I have come to enjoy discussing with people here and can't wait to put a face to all this monikers soon.

Imagine monikers like: f...addict, artmedia, tpmj, cashme28 (you go like money o), airsaylongcon, fanice1 (is s/he related to nicer), The Fses -NanaF and LadyF, NPComplete, Stringerbell, hsim247,234GG( na wa o), Djbaka, naastyme, Ezinne1990 (Baba addict's crushee) and last but not the least every other moniker i left out. God bless.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by cashme28: 1:15pm On Mar 16, 2016
dane15:
Na now you come. Agreed.

Most times, all these activities are just to keep the thread interesting and active.

Even after all has been done, the number of likes is only an estimate. I noticed the likes reduced by 1 now meaning someone unliked.

I just believe that Aal izz well. I have come to enjoy discussing with people here and can't wait to put a face to all this monikers soon.

Imagine monikers like: f...addict, artmedia, tpmj, cashme28 (you go like money o), airsaylongcon, fanice1 (is s/he related to nicer), The Fses -NanaF and LadyF, NPComplete, Stringerbell, hsim247,234GG( na wa o), Djbaka, naastyme, Ezinne1990 (Baba addict's crushee) and last but not the least every other moniker i left out. God bless.

Nice and true, to keep the thread active.
I like money o. But i no think say i like money pass the guy wey dey ask for agreement to pay 10% of NLNG salary. That guy luv money fa...

4 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dane15: 1:23pm On Mar 16, 2016
cashme28:

Nice and true, to keep the thread active.
I like money o. But i no think say i like money pass the guy wey dey ask for agreement to pay 10% of NLNG salary. That gut luv money fa...

The day i saw that post, I laughed and almost fell off my chair. I thought it was a joke.

Only to hear that he has drafted the agreement details. Uchboggy come support, na him I confirm say boys are not smiling.

MDA! Loolz. It's not even "googlable". By the time we resume, this thread will have its dictionary.

With words like MDA, sauce, Qx et al.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Badema: 2:20pm On Mar 16, 2016
Cashme28, dane15
boys abi Men no dey smile oo! Mek una finish all the analysis give us the statistics! Na just Logic and Negation, so we dey support 10/10. Weda 300, 120, 60 our own be say mek God mek us part of the list!

Anyway who has read about oil prices going up above 40USD today?

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by cashme28: 3:43pm On Mar 16, 2016
Can we discuss other topics other than this recruitment? e.g. the 'backyard' recruitment of family members of the current administration by CBN.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Badema: 3:46pm On Mar 16, 2016
cashme28:
Can we discuss other topics other than this recruitment? e.g. the 'backyard' recruitment of family members of the current administration by CBN.

There is a thread dedicated for that I guess, we could as well move over there to do that!

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by freeradical(m): 4:23pm On Mar 16, 2016
cashme28:
That's a good topic to discuss on here. A cold chill went down my spine when I saw that thread. I began to wonder if we were at risk of such in this our nlng race considering the delays being experienced at the moment. Could it be that the powers that be in the land have reserved a quota for their wards leaving nlng with a small chunk to choose from those that actually merit to get the Job. Could it be that this delay has nothing to do with oil price at all but the moral confusion the recruitment team is facing because of issues such as this. NLNG is as juicy as CBN and I know relatives of these high and mighty politician wouldn't mind working with her and would use their own whims to get there. I really hope I'm wrong in all this cos it wont be funny at all.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by freeradical(m): 4:27pm On Mar 16, 2016
Badema:

There is a thread dedicated for that I guess, we could as well move over there to do that!
Any meaningful discussion that is related to our course is welcomed my guy. It definitely will help ameliorate this boring wait (apologies to the move-on preachers) and also give the prospective employer a hint of the inherent value this current crop of GTs will offer when they come on board. wink
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scarletdp(m): 4:31pm On Mar 16, 2016
dane15:
Na now you come. Agreed.

Me Nkor.... angry
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by cashme28: 4:36pm On Mar 16, 2016
freeradical:
That's a good topic to discuss on here. A cold chill went down my spine when I saw that thread. I began to wonder if we were at risk of such in this our nlng race considering the delays being experienced at the moment. Could it be that the powers that be in the land have reserved a quota for their wards leaving nlng with a small chunk to choose from those that actually merit to get the Job. Could it be that this delay has nothing to do with oil price at all but the moral confusion the recruitment team is facing because of issues such as this. NLNG is as juicy as CBN and I know relatives of these high and mighty politician wouldn't mind working with her and would use their own whims to get there. I really hope I'm wrong in all this cos it wont be funny at all.

My thoughts exactly. Scary, but hopefully wrong.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Badema: 4:52pm On Mar 16, 2016
freeradical:
Any meaningful discussion that is related to our course is welcomed my guy. It definitely will help ameliorate this boring wait (apologies to the move-on preachers) and also give the prospective employer a hint of the inherent value this current crop of GTs will offer when they come on board. wink
Aite, bring it on!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ItsTime4me(m): 5:30pm On Mar 16, 2016
The longer a recruitment process takes, especially in a place like Nigeria, the easier it is compromised. Nlng is no exception. Seriously, I am thinking along that line. Kaitung said we shall get the mails soonest. Artmedia's source (a proven reliable one) said same. Only for them to start asking us to take our minds off Nnlg and move on. Now my reasoning is, for them to have given those info, they must have known that the mails were to drop soonest. And for them to be sounding confused and asking us to move on, it is indication that they are tired of the indecisiveness of the HR/ Management. Now, why would the HR/Management say one thing today and then say another tomorrow? Could it be that they are trying to contend with issues relating to candidates being imposed on them? Recall that kaitung said that there are 'some development'. Could this be the development, hence asking us to move on? Hmmmm! As far as I'm concerned, this recruitment is losing its credibility. Anything is possible in Nigeria. Anyhow, I don't give a hoot about who knows one big man or senator or Governor or President. This is because I am the candidate of the highest Personage in the universe, as such, # I will always believe in Jah's undeserved kindness
freeradical:

5 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by barbiesparkz2(f): 7:38pm On Mar 16, 2016
ItsTime4me:

This is because I am the candidate of the highest Personage in the universe, as such, # I will always believe in Jah's undeserved kindness

Who knows, Jah might have other (better) plans for you... for us.

5 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ibrog: 8:42am On Mar 17, 2016
Https://www.slideshare.net/slideshow/embed_code/key/4vEjRXOXWUQPHB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Ezinne1990: 8:50pm On Mar 17, 2016
14 days to go............. Quarter 1 almost over.
I'm drinking Rum and red bull wink
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Prinzofparis: 9:38pm On Mar 17, 2016
Ezinne1990:

lol...I think its safer to start looking at June...
I'm mailing you one jackDaniels to top it up.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by cashme28: 9:42pm On Mar 17, 2016
Ezinne1990:
Prinzofparis:

lol...I think its safer to start looking at June...
I'm mailing you one jackDaniels to top it up.

It is actually safest to face ur work and leave NLNG alone for now. I am looking at anytime their mail drops...lol
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Prinzofparis: 10:03pm On Mar 17, 2016
cashme28:

It is actually safest to face ur work and leave NLNG alone for now. I am looking at anytime their mail drops...lol

lol, bro..truth be told...we are facing our work but I doubt if we can just leave NLNG alone until this process concludes....still on still....I've never been really bothered about this delay....NLNG didn't formally give any date for anything medicals, AC result or resumption....I'm just watching and learning.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by naastyme(m): 3:12am On Mar 18, 2016
We have now hit 69 likes, meaning there are at least 70 (69+1) persons on Nairaland who are still in the race smiley cool
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Dfavouredone: 5:47am On Mar 18, 2016
This exercise must end in praise in my mouth.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by 234GG: 8:09am On Mar 18, 2016
Dfavouredone:
"MUST" o my brother, with or without NLNG sad
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by cashme28: 8:16am On Mar 18, 2016
Dfavouredone:
234GG:

"MUST" o my brother, with or without NLNG sad

I think he meant with NLNG dis time... grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.