Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,327 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (277) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1226394 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tygrins007: 8:47am On Mar 18, 2016
MARCH
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Ezinne1990: 9:33am On Mar 18, 2016
APRIL
MAY
JUNE
JULY
When will you marry? This year? Next year? Sometime or never grin

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by freeradical(m): 10:02am On Mar 18, 2016
Ezinne1990:
APRIL
MAY
JUNE
JULY
When will you marry? This year? Next year? Sometime or never grin
After sipping on rum alone Ezinne has started singing blues...@forkadict come and rescue ur crusher ooo. This nlng wait go injure her oo grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by freeradical(m): 10:11am On Mar 18, 2016
naastyme:
We have now hit 69 likes, meaning there are at least 70 (69+1) persons on Nairaland who are still in the race smiley cool
If 70 of the remnants in this race r on NL. Lets assume half the number r off NL not because they r not aware of this thread but because they choose to stay on the sidelines as guests. At every point I log on the number of guests viewing this thread is very few. Most times about 2 or 3 max. This shows that 50% is a quite conservative estimate. So adding that we have 105 left nationwide. Factoring a poll error of +/- 10% I'd say we are between 90-115 candidates vying for the available GT slots.
That's not bad at all....hope dey!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Djbaka(m): 10:44am On Mar 18, 2016
freeradical:
If 70 of the remnants in this race r on NL. Lets assume half the number r off NL not because they r not aware of this thread but because they choose to stay on the sidelines as guests. At every point I log on the number of guests viewing this thread is very few. Most times about 2 or 3 max. This shows that 50% is a quite conservative estimate. So adding that we have 105 left nationwide. Factoring a poll error of +/- 10% I'd say we are between 90-115 candidates vying for the available GT slots.
That's not bad at all....hope dey!

Lol.. bros. Dem say na 300+, u still dey do analysis. grin

PS: I agree with your analysis, only that 'the oracle' is singing another song. Keeping minds open just seems to be the best at this juncture.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by naastyme(m): 11:54am On Mar 18, 2016
Lol..me I choose to ignore that "Oracle" oh at least until I can make sense of how an experienced company like NLNG somehow designs a recruitment process that leaves it with 300+ candidates, representing over 200% of its targeted number. Make ena think am na.

Djbaka:

Lol.. bros. Dem say na 300+, u still dey do analysis. grin

PS: I agree with your analysis, only that 'the oracle' is singing another song. Keeping minds open just seems to be the best at this juncture.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Prinzofparis: 1:19pm On Mar 18, 2016
naastyme:
Lol..me I choose to ignore that "Oracle" oh at least until I can make sense of how an experienced company like NLNG somehow designs a recruitment process that leaves it with 300+ candidates, representing over 200% of its targeted number. Make ena think am na.

from my experience about shl assessment centres conducted for a multinational ..60% scored above the average pass mark of 3/5...out of this 60%, 33.3333% scored above 4/5. this 33.3333% were absorbed directly if all background checks jives with expectations of the RT. The remaining 2/3 that passed the AC were deliberated on based on criterion that favoured business...maybe course of study, age, FC, competencies , experience, gender, etc...

So its not really out of place to have a large number still in d process at this stage. Una too know book..

all in all,...I just wish for a favourable landing whenever this never ending cruise decide to end...

NLNG GT 2013....one hell of a project!!!!....other Gas exporting countries should be shiiiitting in their pants already cos this crop of gts meeeeeehn...lol

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by 234GG: 1:28pm On Mar 18, 2016
cashme28:

I think he meant with NLNG dis time... grin

Hehehehe I understand oooo.
But there is much about life without NLNG o.
If God can just give us a glimpse of what is capable of doing for us.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by naastyme(m): 1:39pm On Mar 18, 2016
Chai. Your own know book come triple our own o. Very specific that one would think there is a general rule.

Truth is I don't think there is a general rule to the number of candidates who pass from one stage to another. The stages are designed, based on requirments, history and experience, to meet an end result. So a company designs (to a reasonable degree) the number of candidates it expects to get to the final stage. That is why u have different companies having different number of recruitment stages and complexities. Companies like Shell for instance starts with about 60,000 applicants of which more than half would write the first test but only a handful make it after SRD. that surely doesn't follow the figures u provided. The HR department does more than following a rigid structure that would end in selecting 1 out of 3 with all the tools for informed selection exhausted. It follows a designed process and the outcome are more often the same with previous exercises, no surprises like have 200% over their expectations. This na my informed argument.

Prinzofparis:

from my experience about shl assessment centres conducted for a multinational ..60% scored above the average pass mark of 3/5...out of this 60%, 33.3333% scored above 4/5. this 33.3333% were absorbed directly if all background checks jives with expectations of the RT. The remaining 2/3 that passed the AC were deliberated on based on criterion that favoured business...maybe course of study, age, FC, competencies , experience, gender, etc...

So its not really out of place to have a large number still in d process at this stage. Una too know book..

all in all,...I just wish for a favourable landing whenever this never ending cruise decide to end...

NLNG GT 2013....one hell of a project!!!!....other Gas exporting countries should be shiiiitting in their pants already cos this crop of gts meeeeeehn...lol
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Denvan: 2:07pm On Mar 18, 2016
Not a "sauce"' but you guys may not be contacted till Q4; resumption 2017 for a "selected few".
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Taofaj4u(m): 3:13pm On Mar 18, 2016
naastyme:
Hello NLNG 2013 Hopefuls,

How about we try to get a fair idea of the number of applicants LEFT in the process? We can start by having a rough estimate of the number of active nairalanders and then extrapolate to account for non-active nairalanders as well as those not on nairaland.

"Liking" this post would be a good way to add up the number while providing the advantage of being anonymous smiley

Additionally, this would keep us busy and take our minds off the wait for a while cool

71 likes

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Ezinne1990: 3:29pm On Mar 18, 2016
freeradical:
After sipping on rum alone Ezinne has started singing blues...@forkadict come and rescue ur crusher ooo. This nlng wait go injure her oo grin

U can't blame me na, After the reggae play the blues.... the blues, the blues
The people call me talk and do... I talk, I do
I no send una 'Sauces' cock-and-bull..... the bull, the bull

@Prinzofparis thanks for the JD jare, make i use am coolu temper.

@forkadict Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, please stop importing uniport girls to bonny. WAIT for me wink
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by StringerBell: 3:58pm On Mar 18, 2016
Denvan:
Not a "sauce"' but you guys may not be contacted till Q4; resumption 2017 for a "selected few".
The finish line keeps moving.
On this thread, Qx 201y is a more accurate proposition. It's quite disturbing that an "unknown" variable is "known" to be more accurate. One might also ask how a "variable" is also "constant"....make I stop....NLNG is already confusing me. undecided
Food for thought: A TOEFL exam written on the same day as the WAEC stage is already invalid.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Spatman: 3:58pm On Mar 18, 2016
Aal izz well... wink wink wink cool cool cool
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Prinzofparis: 7:29pm On Mar 18, 2016
naastyme:
Chai. Your own know book come triple our own o. Very specific that one would think there is a general rule.

Truth is I don't think there is a general rule to the number of candidates who pass from one stage to another. The stages are designed, based on requirments, history and experience, to meet an end result. So a company designs (to a reasonable degree) the number of candidates it expects to get to the final stage. That is why u have different companies having different number of recruitment stages and complexities. Companies like Shell for instance starts with about 60,000 applicants of which more than half would write the first test but only a handful make it after SRD. that surely doesn't follow the figures u provided. The HR department does more than following a rigid structure that would end in selecting 1 out of 3 with all the tools for informed selection exhausted. It follows a designed process and the outcome are more often the same with previous exercises, no surprises like have 200% over their expectations. This na my informed argument.

true...I just gave an instance in d past...and yes!!!...cashme is not out of point...his figures are in line with what I've heard in terms of those who passed the AC.

But hey, it doesn't really matter how many of us are left in this marathon...we just pray for an outstanding finish.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Prinzofparis: 7:32pm On Mar 18, 2016
Ezinne1990:

@forkadict Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii, please stop importing uniport girls to bonny. WAIT for me wink

fire down jare...u get 'teeths'...

I no see d last part sha...
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 8:39pm On Mar 18, 2016
Ezinne1990:

LOLZZZZ.

First of all, how u doing baby and how are you coping with the wait?

About your request, I don't know your background cos I want to explain the implications and only engineers or guys with science backgrounds can have full understanding.

See, consider the uniport chics as engineers who come to a facility to relieve pressure from that facility in order for the facility to continue functioning safely. For a system that operates under pressure, sometimes it becomes absolutely necessary to vent pressure when it builds up to limits that are considered unsafe. It is this venting that the uniport chics (ordinary engineers) come to do. So, if we stop importing the ordinary engineers now and keep waiting for the Special engineer (you) what do you think will happen to the facility when the pressure has built up to unsafe levels? And the problem is we don't even know when the arrival of the special engineer is scheduled for.

But on the arrival of the special engineer on site, we can always sack the ordinary engineers and close down the importer-exporter business. Thats not a problem. Abi how you take check am?

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 8:42pm On Mar 18, 2016
Prinzofparis:

fire down jare...u get 'teeths'...

I no see d last part sha...

E beta as you no see the last part sha... lol
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by cashme28: 9:45pm On Mar 18, 2016
Denvan:
Na 2day we dey hear ds kind tin...!?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Prinzofparis: 9:46pm On Mar 18, 2016
forkadict:

E beta as you no see the last part sha... lol
cos of pkekus...u don dey teach thermodynamics...
bad guy!...issorai... ezinne, be guided o!..
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by freeradical(m): 9:46pm On Mar 18, 2016
forkadict:

LOLZZZZ.

About your request, I don't know your background cos I want to explain the implications and only engineers or guys with science backgrounds can have full understanding.

See, consider the uniport chics as engineers who come to a facility to relieve pressure from that facility in order for the facility to continue functioning safely. For a system that operates under pressure, sometimes it becomes absolutely necessary to vent pressure when it builds up to limits that are considered unsafe. It is this venting that the uniport chics (ordinary engineers) come to do. So, if we stop importing the ordinary engineers now and keep waiting for the Special engineer (you) what do you think will happen to the facility when the pressure has built up to unsafe levels? And the problem is we don't even know when the arrival of the special engineer is scheduled for.

But on the arrival of the special engineer on site, we can always sack the ordinary engineers and close down the importer-exporter business. Thats not a problem. Abi how you take check am?
What....overpressure relief valve? Kai!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Ezinne1990: 10:59pm On Mar 18, 2016
forkadict:

LOLZZZZ.

LMAOOOOO....... Smh
Well my fine self is doing pretty well thank you kiss
As for the wait....... Hmmmm, we dey try
I fully understand your pressure relief ideology, but sometimes, the longer the wait, the sweeter the berry wink
However, I'm gonna be selfless here and say Fire on with your importer-exporter business (koko water things), but be careful sha ohh, make them no cook "something" give u,hook u. Before u go dey sing another tune when the main container lands.......
Anyway that would be your loss though smiley

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ladyF(f): 11:06pm On Mar 18, 2016
shocked
lipsrsealed
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Djbaka(m): 1:59am On Mar 19, 2016
Yo.. if you know how to pray, please do. The state is sure gonna be hot today (going by the writings on the wall), whatever happens should not open up another reason for further extension of this exercise... we never can tell.

We know who we're dealing with here.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by naastyme(m): 3:55am On Mar 19, 2016
True it doesn't really matter, bro smiley It shall all be well

Prinzofparis:

true...I just gave an instance in d past...and yes!!!...cashme is not out of point...his figures are in line with what I've heard in terms of those who passed the AC.

But hey, it doesn't really matter how many of us are left in this marathon...we just pray for an outstanding finish.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Spatman: 9:38am On Mar 19, 2016

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 11:38am On Mar 19, 2016
Ezinne1990:

LMAOOOOO....... Smh
Well my fine self is doing pretty well thank you kiss
As for the wait....... Hmmmm, we dey try
I fully understand your pressure relief ideology, but sometimes, the longer the wait, the sweeter the berry wink
However, I'm gonna be selfless here and say Fire on with your importer-exporter business (koko water things), but be careful sha ohh, make them no cook "something" give u,hook u. Before u go dey sing another tune when the main container lands.......
Anyway that would be your loss though smiley

No wahala baby. Notin dey happen. U can trust me on that.

@All, it's official. It's now 1960-2.

I know it ain't easy cos I've treaded that path before. But please make the best use of the wait...
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by sp500: 12:18pm On Mar 19, 2016
forkadict:

Does this imply that notification is coming soon. I mean d soon that is near
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 12:21pm On Mar 19, 2016
sp500:

Does this imply that notification is coming soon. I mean d soon that is near
Naaaah. It was only an innocent post.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by cashme28: 1:47pm On Mar 19, 2016
forkadict:

I know it ain't easy cos I've treaded that path before. But please make the best use of the wait...

Oya all the interpreters should come and translate this code...
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Prinzofparis: 2:05pm On Mar 19, 2016
forkadict:

shey na minus abi na hyphen I dey see so....meeeehn...forkadict what d fork is forking going on boss??...

adonai ... adondai
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by naastyme(m): 2:12pm On Mar 19, 2016
Is it the same 2 digits from the previous hint minus 2 or has the permutation changed?

forkadict:

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.