Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,525 members, 7,843,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (284) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1228035 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ItsTime4me(m): 7:33pm On Mar 27, 2016
Use this one flex
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ItsTime4me(m): 7:37pm On Mar 27, 2016
As far as ordinary ITstime4me fit displace LadyF for FTC matter nai be say better don show. And the better be say all of una go get una mails this week.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by cattysmilez: 9:33pm On Mar 27, 2016
ItsTime4me:
As far as ordinary ITstime4me fit displace LadyF for FTC matter nai be say better don show. And the better be say all of una go get una mails this week.

"Sauce" or "intuition"?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by vantage7: 11:55pm On Mar 27, 2016
cattysmilez:

"Sauce" or "intuition"?

You are too polite. Question should have been "conjecture or wishful thinking?"
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by GetPosted: 12:22am On Mar 28, 2016
cashme28:
@all, as is already going on, kindly indicate ur location so a fair pix of all those available for the get2geda in the diff regions can be known and then planning made afterwards.
Lagos, Ibadan, Amsterdam...can attend at least one of the three depending on the date.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ItsTime4me(m): 10:11am On Mar 28, 2016
Wait and see
cattysmilez:

"Sauce" or "intuition"?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by cattysmilez: 10:29am On Mar 28, 2016
ItsTime4me:
Wait and see

We wait.. Na thursday here nau
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 10:43am On Mar 28, 2016
Yildiz:
What of Kano. I know of at least 6 hopefuls including myself

Kano! Eleyi Gidi gan o!. You guys are going to have to connect with the Abuja collective.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by naastyme(m): 12:32pm On Mar 28, 2016
I beg, my own na beg I dey beg NLNG. When them decide to call the first set of 30, they should ask only the other set of 30 to keep waiting and not everyone again o! Abeg. [size=14pt]I no see sense in making 300+ or 700 or whatever the figure is to keep waiting for a position of only about 60 when you could have cut it down to just about what you would need[/size]. Doesn't make sense. Person wey no apply for this position or those wey don get closure dey jolly for rest of mind while close to 70% or 90% (depending on which figure you believe) of those who made the AC are just waiting in futility. Chai! There is God!

kaitung:
It is really a pity how the table has drastically turned. A once great company that achieved enviable feats when the expatriates were still in control. All that has been rubbished by the bureaucracy and non-chalant attitudes of the present Nigerian executives.

I do not see any justifiable reason for keeping people waiting for almost 3years, and in the end take only 1 in 12 of those who have met all set criteria in the next 4 months, and additional 1 in 11, subject to favourable business outlook in the next 7 months.

All we hear is how great the company is. We are just living in past glory i must confess.

It was once a great company, yes it was. I can't say same about today. We think we are OK at the moment as a company, but if we tell ourselves the truth, the world is drastically changing ...countries of same resources are planning ahead... I pray we don't get pushed to the shadows in a few years time.

7 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by tygrins007: 7:33pm On Mar 28, 2016
For the bants

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by adhominem(m): 11:31pm On Mar 28, 2016
Been a while since I checked in. Happy easter all. Was wondering.... About the hook up at various locations... Do we have any in the race currently in the UK? I am open to suggestions and invitations
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by sexyjob(m): 6:58am On Mar 29, 2016
at last
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Ezinne1990: 8:14am On Mar 29, 2016
sexyjob:
at last

Is this week the week? You guys should stop tensioning us ohhh cry
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by coolio2014(m): 8:39am On Mar 29, 2016
hehehehehe tension tension tension.... Come ye hopefuls!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dane15: 11:59am On Mar 29, 2016
coolio2014:
hehehehehe tension tension tension.... Come ye hopefuls!

This is going to go down in the annals of history as the slowest 48 +/- x hours of some people's lives....

I missed a lot sha. To come here and only meet cold embers of a raging inferno. I do not think Aphrodite4 meant any harm. It was just an expression of frustration at a process that has taken its toll on all of us. Na just the word combination and not wanting to apologize sha na him scatter people dada.

Wise response and reaction from El Kaitung and Mazi Onyisi Addict, onye exporter and importer, Igwe ugburugburu 1 na Obodo Bonny. That is why Elders will remain Elders.

GT Family, henceforth, I suggest that we report any post that wants to set the thread on fire to Davide470 before bush meat go "catsh" the hunter.

@Cashme28, I want to tender a public unreserved apology to you for rubbishing your 300+ Spartan Hypothesis. I was trying to side in with logicality buh e be like say this recruitment don defy every logic till date. Please what else did you see in that your . Ehehehem...

@Cattysmilez forget this GT boys o. They can never be like my guy, u know na wink wink if they think they can, let them sign and scan their MPA (Minimum Pay Agreement) agreeing to pay you minimum of 20% of their first 5 months NLNG salary.

@Ezinne1990, this week is definitely ........ week. I leave the rest to Artmedia to fill in the gap.

God will help us..
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dane15: 12:52pm On Mar 29, 2016

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by cattysmilez: 12:57pm On Mar 29, 2016
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dane15: 1:16pm On Mar 29, 2016
I believe that what they are working with will not be far from this.

Please can our Elders look at this picture with Oju sunukun?

CIA, Interpol and FBIs on the thread what do you see?

@Artmedia, help your guys..

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ceetee: 1:26pm On Mar 29, 2016
My dear “This week is definitely NOT the week”. Q2 loading…..
@EHs (esp. @Forkadict) when last year were u notified of ur interview outcome. Do u know when the 1st set of EHs resumed?
Just want to see if there’s a pattern following Kaitung’s last post.
I think it will be easier to decipher “in due course” than guessing about the number of intakes.
The wait is not easy but we don’t have a choice so #WeWait
Father in the end let your will be done.

Ezinne1990:

Is this week the week? You guys should stop tensioning us ohhh cry
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scarletdp(m): 1:46pm On Mar 29, 2016
dane15:

I believe that what they are working with will not be far from this.

Please can our Elders look at this picture with Oju sunukun?

CIA, Interpol and FBIs on the thread what do you see?

@Artmedia, help your guys..

I would like to believe there is a pass mark for the A.C. So 1 Question,

What if a particular discipline, not up to 25 or 30% of those invited scale through the pass mark, would NLNG just give offer to the top 25 or 30% ? whichever be the case.

In other news i'm sooo down for the hang out. Aphrodite4, You own my heart , every other lady is just renting.

Happy Easter ppl
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dane15: 1:57pm On Mar 29, 2016
In terms of logicality, your question already answers itself but like I said earlier, the recruitment has defied all attempts to explain it with logic so something strange like doing another AC for the top 50% could occur or they could most unimaginably start all over.

HR may una nor vex. Just interpreting the future based on the past.

Moreover, your question is not even an issue since over over 400 people spanked the AC. The GT Family is hot men!

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by davide470(m): 2:14pm On Mar 29, 2016
Dane15,

Instead of reporting your own comment, you can as well edit it yourself.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by scarletdp(m): 3:00pm On Mar 29, 2016
dane15:

In terms of logicality, your question already answers itself but like I said earlier, the recruitment has defied all attempts to explain it with logic so something strange like doing another AC for the top 50% could occur or they could most unimaginably start all over.

Moreover, your question is not even an issue since over over 400 people spanked the AC. The GT Family is hot men!

Lolz.. 400 people? well Okay
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dane15: 3:36pm On Mar 29, 2016
davide470:
Dane15,

Instead of reporting your own comment, you can as well edit it yourself.

Thanks Davide470.

By the way PH peeps, where are we hanging out?

I particularly like Asia Town. Very serene and quiet.

We could organize something if we agree. Who is with me on this?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by cashme28: 3:50pm On Mar 29, 2016
dane15:

NLNG would select the number of intakes from the already successful ones using a broad range of criteria e.g course of study, AC score, State, etc.
Another AC is out of the equation.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dane15: 3:54pm On Mar 29, 2016
cashme28:

NLNG would select the number of intakes from the already successful ones using a broad range of criteria e.g course of study, AC score, State, etc.
Another AC is out of the equation.

I see you didn't get the joke.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ItsTime4me(m): 4:37pm On Mar 29, 2016
One of the salient points I can see in this post is that it is only the resumption of the first batch of 30 or 40 that is guaranteed. The resumption of the next batch is subject to the uncertainty principle. # I will always believe in Jah's undeserved kindness
kaitung:
It is really a pity how the table has drastically turned. A once great company that achieved enviable feats when the expatriates were still in control. All that has been rubbished by the bureaucracy and non-chalant attitudes of the present Nigerian executives.

I do not see any justifiable reason for keeping people waiting for almost 3years, and in the end take only 1 in 12 of those who have met all set criteria in the next 4 months, and additional 1 in 11, subject to favourable business outlook in the next 7 months.

All we hear is how great the company is. We are just living in past glory i must confess.

It was once a great company, yes it was. I can't say same about today. We think we are OK at the moment as a company, but if we tell ourselves the truth, the world is drastically changing ...countries of same resources are planning ahead... I pray we don't get pushed to the shadows in a few years time.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by cashme28: 4:58pm On Mar 29, 2016
ItsTime4me:
One of the salient points I can see in this post is that it is only the resumption of the first batch of 30 or 40 that is guaranteed. The resumption of the next batch is subject to the uncertainty principle. # I will always believe in Jah's undeserved kindness

Truly ooo...Choii!!!
This is not funny. So we are actually talking about a certainty of just 40. The other 40 is still tentative.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ItsTime4me(m): 7:43pm On Mar 29, 2016
@Kaitung, please no mind me o. Maybe my blood too dey hot. Na Nlng cos am o. Abeg can you give me/us a clue about the department or units or SBUs, as the case me be, that are really in dire need of GTs? Bros Forkadict, please do justice to this question if you can. Waiting for your responses my bosses

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.