Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,963 members, 7,828,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee - Jobs/Vacancies (281) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee (1226225 Views)

Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) Ongoing Recruitment / Vacancy At Nigeria Liquefied Nigerian Gas (NLNG) / Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (349) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 10:03pm On Mar 25, 2016
ItsTime4me:
Thank you so much bro. Infact Oghene vwiyor kevwe. I am particularly thrilled by the fact that the wait is almost over. I no won calculate again. All I can do now is just to # keep believing in Jah's undeserved kindness

Confamento urhobo pikin.

The way figures dey fly for this thread ehn na nuclear physics person need to read to understand una. NLNG have a big problem on their hands deciding which of you to drop I swear
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Prinzofparis: 10:03pm On Mar 25, 2016
forkadict:

Ok. But the wait is almost over. I don't think hints would serve any real purpose at this time.

But rather than base your analysis on random figures or by working backwards from the solution to the problem, I'd rather adopt this approach:

1. Get the number of applicants invited for the AC.
2. Visit sHL and get the distribution of candidates in a typical assessment center. Someone once shared this in the past.
3. From (2) above, get the number of those left in the race.
4. Use the latest one in twelve and one in eleven info to calculate the number of potential successfuls.

@cashme. Mentioned something like intels changing with time. So it's possible the year of our independence has also voted for APC

P:S Kindly ignore this post if you feel the content is worthless to you. Quoting this post and insulting me when you know that the content is of no value to you will not be tolerated. Thanks.

lol...@P:S

whoever is not OK with the so called hints flying around can just stop viewing the thread or better still view and ignore. coming here to take take take take since November 2013 but never giving anything back, yet u insult those who share what they can is just not cool. Not like any info or hint here will increase anyone's chances of being selected in the end. U thought we have passed this stage of this recruitment process.

OK, since some persons hate arithmetics, this is what I have in black and white from wherever it came from.

approx 700 persons made d shl test and got invited for the AC. About 480 passed the cut of mark of around 3/5 (normal Shl AC standard). I heard d company planned on 120 GTs before the oil price black friday. so it was reviewed and the 80 figure in two batches.

40 first then 40 later in year.

AC score, course of study, State of origin, sex etc might be used in making selections. thus leaving with about one per state if the state has someone who beat d cut off and other parameters check good.

DISCLAIMER: the above is from someone who knows someone who knows someone who knows someone else. It is not Diamond. it might be good info but I cannot be held liable if it doesn't play out as predicted up there.

11 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Badema: 10:44pm On Mar 25, 2016
Guys! I no fit shout ooo!
Mek we just keep calm pls and pray hard as only Almighty God knows our faith.
@Forkadict and @Kaitung thanks for sharing whatever info at your disposal, we are most grateful, anyone who dijects or renege is doing so at his/her will.
Trust me, majority of us here are happy having you guys around.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Aphrodite4(f): 11:22pm On Mar 25, 2016
It's amazing how someone will assume an adversarial position when presented with a contrary position to what he/she does n believes is right. You pick out individual words in my post and somehow convince yourself there's an insult there. If i truly wanted to insult you, trust me you wouldn't need to read a second time to grasp it. I only said, if x is the course of action taken to somehow protect your anonymity, wouldn't that be somewhat defeated when it's talked about plainly subsequently? Please let me know where the insult is there? I mentioned geezers, true but did you notice "s"? Am I the only one that has seen strange monikers coming here to post quarters, months, and dates and the rest of the nonsensical stuff i see to rile people up? How on earth would you assume I referred to you?
You go off at the slightest hint of a contrary opinion, insinuating ingratitude in us candidates? Why?
Do you really want yes men all the time? I assume you've been in a relationship before, do all your friends or love interests acquiesce to your every suggestion? Or is it just an attitude you reserve for people you perceive as subordinates? Come on, if it's subservience you want I'll gladly tow that line but please don't accuse me of being something I'm most definitely not.
I'm no ingrate, please don't make me out to be one.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by kaitung: 11:43pm On Mar 25, 2016
Aphrodite4:
It's amazing how someone will assume an adversarial position when presented with a contrary position to what he/she does n believes is right. You pick out individual words in my post and somehow convince yourself there's an insult there. If i truly wanted to insult you, trust me you wouldn't need to read a second time to grasp it. I only said, if x is the course of action taken to somehow protect your anonymity, wouldn't that be somewhat defeated when it's talked about plainly subsequently? Please let me know where the insult is there? I mentioned geezers, true but did you notice "s"? Am I the only one that has seen strange monikers coming here to post quarters, months, and dates and the rest of the nonsensical stuff i see to rile people up? How on earth would you assume I referred to you?
You go off at the slightest hint of a contrary opinion, insinuating ingratitude in us candidates? Why?
Do you really want yes men all the time? I assume you've been in a relationship before, do all your friends or love interests acquiesce to your every suggestion? Or is it just an attitude you reserve for people you perceive as subordinates? Come on, if it's subservience you want I'll gladly tow that line but please don't accuse me of being something I'm most definitely not.
Aphrodite4:
In a way I envy the GT set of 2007.
At least no one came on that thread to deliberately yank people's chains as regards the date of medicals etc..

It's pathetic someone would create a nairaland userlogin with the sole aim of making a joke at people in waiting (with a guise of easing their wait); what's even more disgusting is that the imbecilic individual may well be a candidate in this same exercise.

Rubbish.

Ok so from your latest comment, it seems som1 hacked into your NL and posted dis previous comment i just quoted, right? No be by ur big grammar Madam.
I leave you to God.

@ forkadict, wat else can 1 do. I know many appreciate the little info brought in here. We cannot because of a few "Thomases", suffer the righteous.
It is well.

12 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 12:04am On Mar 26, 2016
kaitung:

Ok so from your latest comment, it seems som1 hacked into your NL and posted dis previous comment i just quoted, right? No be by ur big grammar Madam.
I leave you to God.

@ forkadict, wat else can 1 do. I know many appreciate the little info brought in here. We cannot because of a few "Thomases", suffer the righteous.
It is well.

Very magnanimous of you bro. Very.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 12:07am On Mar 26, 2016
Aphrodite4:

LOL.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Aphrodite4(f): 12:13am On Mar 26, 2016
Hi kaitung, maybe if you read the post again or extend your 'investigation' to preceding posts you'll make the connection and read the right context in that situation.
You say it's not by speaking big English? Really? Should I have written in parables or material balance equations instead with Qs, Ms, and Ds as variables? Would that have been better for you?
Am I being insulting right now? Are you feeling challenged? Upset maybe? Now you have a little idea of what it feels like.
"Let's not suffer the righteous", gosh the pedestal you imagine yourself on must be BurjKhalifa-esque.

3 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Aphrodite4(f): 12:19am On Mar 26, 2016
Ok, I'm done with this. Sayonara, guys (candidates).
Wish y'all all the best.

Don't forget to write or call.
xoxo

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Prinzofparis: 8:36am On Mar 26, 2016
Aphrodite4:

oya take kiss and hide your gun, before you shoot someone's butt accidentally.

I'm looking for a an NLNG wife too oh, knowing fully well that almost all ladies still in this process will make the final cut. I have to hold on to something. LadyF is taken, Forkadict has booked ezinne, two other ladies I know in d process were my coursemates back in school so they are out of it.... that leaves you the lonely gazelle, grazing in the field surrounded by hungry cheetahs. Watch your back boo. lol

But you can speak big big English oh,..ladies who speak big big English are not always 'girlie' in looks. You an engineer?
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 8:38am On Mar 26, 2016
Aphrodite4:
Hi kaitung, maybe if you read the post again or extend your 'investigation' to preceding posts you'll make the connection and read the right context in that situation.
You say it's not by speaking big English? Really? Should I have written in parables or material balance equations instead with Qs, Ms, and Ds as variables? Would that have been better for you?
Am I being insulting right now? Are you feeling challenged? Upset maybe? Now you have a little idea of what it feels like.
"Let's not suffer the righteous", gosh the pedestal you imagine yourself on must be BurjKhalifa-esque.

Bro, there's absolutely no need to respond to this. Just click ignore please. We all know better.
Thanks.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by forkadict(m): 8:45am On Mar 26, 2016
Aphrodite4:
Ok, I'm done with this.

I wish to heaven you were.

5 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by UGLYS: 9:29am On Mar 26, 2016
Aphrodite4:
Ok, I'm done with this. Sayonara, guys (candidates).
Wish y'all all the best.

Don't forget to write or call.
xoxo

Farewell angry
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by cattysmilez: 9:42am On Mar 26, 2016
Prinzofparis:

oya take kiss and hide your gun, before you shoot someone's butt accidentally.

I'm looking for a an NLNG wife too oh, knowing fully well that almost all ladies still in this process will make the final cut. I have to hold on to something. LadyF is taken, Forkadict has booked ezinne, two other ladies I know in d process were my coursemates back in school so they are out of it.... that leaves you the lonely gazelle, grazing in the field surrounded by hungry cheetahs. Watch your back boo. lol

But you can speak big big English oh,..ladies who speak big big English are not always 'girlie' in looks. You an engineer?

I am here, i am a lady, i might be cute too.. Book me grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ItsTime4me(m): 9:46am On Mar 26, 2016
March 31. DISCLAIMER: If u quote me na you know o.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Spatman: 10:07am On Mar 26, 2016
forkadict:

Ok. But the wait is almost over. I don't think hints would serve any real purpose at this time.

But rather than base your analysis on random figures or by working backwards from the solution to the problem, I'd rather adopt this approach:

1. Get the number of applicants invited for the AC.
2. Visit sHL and get the distribution of candidates in a typical assessment center. Someone once shared this in the past.
3. From (2) above, get the number of those left in the race.
4. Use the latest one in twelve and one in eleven info to calculate the number of potential successfuls.

@cashme. Mentioned something like intels changing with time. So it's possible the year of our independence has also voted for APC

P:S Kindly ignore this post if you feel the content is worthless to you. Quoting this post and insulting me when you know that the content is of no value to you will not be tolerated. Thanks.

Forkadict nice to know the wait is almost over, you bamm o jare. cool cool cool
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by adenitemi: 10:23am On Mar 26, 2016
cattysmilez:

Booked for myself grin.

Small history...you've never had an issue with anyone here. Read all your posts. Your contributions always make sense. You're an engineer. You disappeared off NL the whole of 2015. Master's? No? And you said you're a cutie...

Anyways, booked sha. Lol...
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by naastyme(m): 10:34am On Mar 26, 2016
A number of people here are only keeping up with this recruitment based on the belief that the recruitment process is in no way a reflection of the working conditions in NLNG. It is embarrassing how NLNG is handling this recruitment and particularly if the rumor that they intend to take only a fraction of those still in the race is true. #Pray4NLNG #Pray4Naija
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by cashme28: 10:54am On Mar 26, 2016
naastyme:
A number of people here are only keeping up with this recruitment based on the belief that the recruitment process is in no way a reflection of the working conditions in NLNG. It is embarrassing how NLNG is handling this recruitment and particularly if the rumor that they intend to take only a fraction of those still in the race is true. #Pray4NLNG #Pray4Naija

I talk am say una too sabi book. Efikos everywhere.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by naastyme(m): 11:04am On Mar 26, 2016
I don't understand how this is about "book" o

cashme28:

I talk am say una too sabi book. Efikos everywhere.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by dway4ward: 12:05pm On Mar 26, 2016
I love MI Abaga's breakthrough track, Crowd Mentality. It's message will never get old.

2 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by airsaylongcon: 12:40pm On Mar 26, 2016
PrinzOfParis... Irrespective of where you got your figures from, you just help to put clarity (or at least something to hold on to) on the process. I'm a bit sceptical about only 700 making AC but then again u said to take the figures with a pinch of salt. What I'd like to know is at what point did they scale back the numbers to ⅔ of the original figure? (Again no one should quote me that I am taking his figures as Holy grail but I like to work with specifics and he has given me a play tool by mentioning exact figures)

Then over to the current raging war. Aphrodite4 is some one I do not know but have, shall we say, strong emotions for. Remember how Eminem made Dido or how Jay-Z made Mr Hudson blow? I engaged her in "battle" on one question dropped here pre-SHL (might have been pre-WAEC I don't remember exactly) and we brawled until she saw reason with me and backed down acknowledging my solution was correct. Na from that day I get small credibility on this thread. And she earned my respect. So anytime I see a comment from her I'm always interested in reading it. She seems to have a very strong and forceful personality given her comments but I don't think she meant to insult. The drawn out nature of this thing is bound to make us snap at some point.

Fork and kaitung, you guys shouldn't take it P.

Then sombori said LadyF is taken. Taken by whom? To where? grin I hope that person knows that ayam a former boxer cum wrestler now fighting Boko Haram in d northeast. Taken faya. Unless you mean taken by NLNG.

1 Like

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by ItsTime4me(m): 1:05pm On Mar 26, 2016
My guy I would advise that you do not hold brief for anyone here, cos like you rightly said you do not know her. The expression 'I am sorry' is simple but goes a long way to soften the hardest of hearts. If someone feels insulted by something you say or do, how do you show that you do not really mean what you say? A humble person ( which doesn't necessarily make you a yes person) would say something like ' O I did not really mean to insult you. However, I'm sorry if you feel insulted'. Shikina. Everything will die down. I believe in humility cos it really pays. The hills are higher than the rivers but water flows from the hills to the rivers. A humble person is like the rivers. No mind me o. Just saying what I feel about the situation.
airsaylongcon:
PrinzOfParis... Irrespective of where you got your figures from, you just help to put clarity (or at least something to hold on to) on the process. I'm a bit sceptical about only 700 making AC but then again u said to take the figures with a pinch of salt. What I'd like to know is at what point did they scale back the numbers to ⅔ of the original figure? (Again no one should quote me that I am taking his figures as Holy grail but I like to work with specifics and he has given me a play tool by mentioning exact figures)

Then over to the current raging war. Aphrodite4 is some one I do not know but have, shall we say, strong emotions for. Remember how Eminem made Dido or how Jay-Z made Mr Hudson blow? I engaged her in "battle" on one question dropped here pre-SHL (might have been pre-WAEC I don't remember exactly) and we brawled until she saw reason with me and backed down acknowledging my solution was correct. Na from that day I get small credibility on this thread. And she earned my respect. So anytime I see a comment from her I'm always interested in reading it. She seems to have a very strong and forceful personality given her comments but I don't think she meant to insult. The drawn out nature of this thing is bound to make us snap at some point.

Then sombori said LadyF is taken. Taken by whom? To where? grin I hope that person knows that ayam a former boxer cum wrestler now fighting Boko Haram in d northeast. Taken faya. Unless you mean taken by NLNG.

5 Likes

Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Prinzofparis: 1:28pm On Mar 26, 2016
cattysmilez:

lol..I ain't not meow fan...im a dog person....the CAT in your monicker scares me...

ur booked tho...*winks*
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by cattysmilez: 1:32pm On Mar 26, 2016
adenitemi:

Booked for myself grin.

Small history...you've never had an issue with anyone here. Read all your posts. Your contributions always make sense. You're an engineer. You disappeared off NL the whole of 2015. Master's? No? And you said you're a cutie...

Lmao, d things d internet can reveal.. Pending hookup in bonny, buh please be cute wink
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Prinzofparis: 1:33pm On Mar 26, 2016
adenitemi:

Booked for myself grin.

see the looters,..trying to benefit from my advert. Nigg' be guided oh. we go just start fight now now.

.Catty smiles, adenitemi is polygamous!!!!....

hehehe
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by cattysmilez: 1:33pm On Mar 26, 2016
Prinzofparis:

lol..I ain't not meow fan...im a dog person....the CAT in your monicker scares me...

ur booked tho...*winks*

Hehehehhe, u just might like this "cat" grin
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Prinzofparis: 1:35pm On Mar 26, 2016
naastyme:
I don't understand how this is about "book" o

cos everybody keeps passing all stages of the recruitment na...lol
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Prinzofparis: 1:39pm On Mar 26, 2016
dway4ward:
I love MI Abaga's breakthrough track, Crowd Mentality. It's message will never get old.

dway4ward is a lady? haaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Prinzofparis: 1:48pm On Mar 26, 2016
airsaylongcon:

when oil price crashed.

I'm sure all parties involved in the brawl understand that nerves have been pricked pretty hard, so it is expected that candidates might get pissed at one point. Aphrodite is one of the grandma's on this thread....she's good and I respect her views too, just some words she used wernt coming out too good.... all in all, we should all kiss and make up...no homo!!!!!!.

as it concerns ladyF, she's taken by every male monicker on Nairaland.

happy Easter people.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by Prinzofparis: 2:03pm On Mar 26, 2016
cattysmilez:

Hehehehhe, u just might like this "cat" grin

oh really?...see u enroute bonny come June.

here are d pros and cons.

If I like this CAT, there will be an engagement on the yatch buuuuuuut if I don't like this cat, I hope the cat can swim?..

NB:the bonny ocean has a depth range of 14,893ft to 23,446ft. it also has a tidal power of about 12,0775 wave energy flux per unit of wave-crest length.
Re: 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee by prelinctus: 2:21pm On Mar 26, 2016
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (278) (279) (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) ... (349) (Reply)

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.