Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,929 members, 7,841,559 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

Disclaimer: - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Disclaimer: (665 Views)

Disclaimer On Cultural Threads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disclaimer: by Nobody: 4:39am On Oct 29, 2013
Axum/Ajuran/Somal/Ayaanle/Somalia 12345678910000000 does not represent us(Somali people). I don't know why the moderators are allowing him to shit all over the forum like that but that mental person does not speak for us.

Good morning NLers.

4 Likes

Re: Disclaimer: by Ajuran: 9:24am On Oct 31, 2013
yousuf12: Axum/Ajuran/Somal/Ayaanle/Somalia 12345678910000000 does not represent us(Somali people). I don't know why the moderators are allowing him to shit all over the forum like that but that mental person does not speak for us.

Good morning NLers.

Really? Well I think anyone who knows Somali people will tell you that my views are the norm. You must be Hawiye. jareer jacelka joji.
Re: Disclaimer: by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 31, 2013
That's what you think. Keep your filthy thoughts and opinions to yourself!
Re: Disclaimer: by Ajuran: 12:07pm On Oct 31, 2013
yousuf12: That's what you think. Keep your filthy thoughts and opinions to yourself!

Wallahi i don't believe that you are Somali. If you are Somali, then i don't know how you were raised. I mean its almost like you have no ounce of somali blood running through your veins. Are you hawiye? cheesy
Re: Disclaimer: by Nobody: 2:52am On Nov 01, 2013
I don't see the correlation between what you do on here and being Somali.

You are clannish as well as retarded? Wow.
Re: Disclaimer: by Ajuran: 3:07am On Nov 01, 2013
yousuf12: I don't see the correlation between what you do on here and being Somali.

You are clannish as well as retarded? Wow.

Am guessing I was right: hawiye miya tahay? Caqli lix saac.
Re: Disclaimer: by Nobody: 3:32am On Nov 01, 2013
Ajuran:

Am guessing I was right: hawiye miya tahay? Caqli lix saac.

No, but Ajuran people are Hawiya.
Caqli dameer hadi aa Hawiya aheen dig magaca!
Re: Disclaimer: by Ajuran: 3:37am On Nov 01, 2013
yousuf12:

No, but Ajuran people are Hawiya.
Caqli dameer hadi aa Hawiya aheen dig magaca!

qashin baa tahay. I knew ion aa tahay Hawiye. uuf. I heard moqdsiho now has street lights. Your clan is making a lot of progress wallahi. mashallah. But then again, caqli lix sac don't know how to govern.
Re: Disclaimer: by Nobody: 3:42am On Nov 01, 2013
If I was Hassan Sheikh Mohamoud I would forget about Alshabaab and gas people like you. Surely, your ilk are a greater threat to the Somali people than the transgendered burka wearers Alshabaab.
Re: Disclaimer: by Ajuran: 3:43am On Nov 01, 2013
yousuf12: If I was Hassan Sheikh Mohamoud I would forget about Alshabaab and gas people like you. Surely, your ilk are a greater threat to the Somali people than the transgendered burka wearers Alshabaab.

Lmao, really? Hassan shiekh mohamoud proves their is some hope hawiye can govern if they get help from bantus.

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not Wonderwoman! / Mystert At Amukoko Lagos / Men Or Women Who Are More Unhygienic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.