Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,540 members, 7,955,004 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:13 PM

Men Or Women Who Are More Unhygienic? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Men Or Women Who Are More Unhygienic? (671 Views)

Igbo And Yoruba Women Who Has Best Way Of Dressing / Yoruba Women Vs Igbo Women: Who De Fat Pass? / Nigerian Ladies With Aa Men Or Carribean Men Come In (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Men Or Women Who Are More Unhygienic? by bongolistik(m): 8:37am On Aug 17, 2014
Well I am not taking side because I am male, but the truth is that in our environments today and the nature of female organs, it is expected that girls should show high level of hygiene and be clean at all time. Not to even talk of this time of the dreaded Ebola disease.

But with due observations, I noticed that the female folks in our environments today are more filthy than the guys and the whole thing is surprising. Even at the toilet sides, you notice that more girls do more filthy things over their than guys. Example, depositing and not flushing well or using sanitary pads and leaving out some pieces for others to come and see.

Share your own opinion, between the male folks and the female folks, who do you think are more filthy in hygiene?
Re: Men Or Women Who Are More Unhygienic? by lomaxx: 8:40am On Aug 17, 2014
Hygiene is not gender-specific.

1 Like

Re: Men Or Women Who Are More Unhygienic? by Fulaman198(m): 8:54am On Aug 17, 2014
lomaxx: Hygiene is not gender-specific.

1 Like

(1)

Why I Don't Drink Alcohol N How To Cut Back On Booze Without Bin A Hermit / Why Are Doctors Handwriting Difficult To Decipher? / The Flash Season 3 Premiere: Flashpoint Synopsis Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.