Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Instagram Deletes Moheedas' Account - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Instagram Deletes Moheedas' Account (608 Views)

Mabel, A.Y. Wife Deletes Instagram Account Amidst Breakup Rumours / Dabota Lawson Deletes Instagram Account Over Rumour Of Crashed Marriage / Iyanya Unfollows Girlfriend Freda Francis On Instagram & Deletes Her Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Instagram Deletes Moheedas' Account by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 29, 2013
Aha! We’re not the only ones tired of seeing Maheeda‘s nude photos…
Instagram has deleted the pop singer’s account, apparently because she’s been violating the social network’s policy by
posting semi-nude and nude photos.

The account was deleted today Monday, October 28, 2013 after the singer posted
stark nude photos showing her lower abdomen close to her genitals.
Maheeda doesn’t seem too fazed about
her account getting terminated.
She made a quick Twitter rant hours ago revealing that she was well aware of the network’s policy but is glad her nude pictures are stuck in our heads.

‘Good morninggggggg! Woke up with a good news Instagram account terminated, I dey worry sha ! I worry Instagram shaaaaa!! Hahahaha baddest! B4 opening my Instagram , I saw their policy no nude no semi nude , I said ok, I started Ghen Ghen!! I used it well trust me! No regrets ! There’s one thing 4sure , thanks to my old Instagram account, my picture is in the hard dicks of men and women’s head, delete that! Haha!‘, she wrote on Twitter.

Her royal raunchiness has however opened a new account and begun posting semi-nude photos once again.

http://thenet.ng/2013/10/instagram-deletes-maheedas-account-over-nude-photos/

Re: Instagram Deletes Moheedas' Account by Stunner1(f): 7:45am On Oct 29, 2013
Hian.... Na real wa

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Africa Magic @10 And AMVCA Nominee Announcement / Tekno Officially Signs To Iyanya’s MMMG Label / Nollywood Stars At City People Awards 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.