Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,978 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Dabota Lawson Deletes Instagram Account Over Rumour Of Crashed Marriage - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dabota Lawson Deletes Instagram Account Over Rumour Of Crashed Marriage (14027 Views)

Dabota Lawson's N5 Million Butt Investment Gets Huge Returns (Photos) / Mabel, A.Y. Wife Deletes Instagram Account Amidst Breakup Rumours / Dabota Lawson And Bianca Ojukwu At The Sun Awards (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dabota Lawson Deletes Instagram Account Over Rumour Of Crashed Marriage by arena2007: 10:11am On Feb 02, 2016
Former beauty queen Dabota Lawson has shut down her Instagram account last month after fans deducted that her marriage to billionaire businessman Sunny Aku has hit the rock.

Her close followers noticed she had deleted all photos she took with her husband from her page and a 2015 video where she shut down rumors of a marriage failure.
Following the discovery by her fans and comments, she deleted her Instagram page. Dabota and her (ex)husband are yet to confirm the story.

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/02/billionaire-wife-dabota-deletes-instagram-account-as-marriage-packs-up.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dabota Lawson Deletes Instagram Account Over Rumour Of Crashed Marriage by arena2007: 10:11am On Feb 02, 2016
tongue tongue tongue

READ MORE OF HER REASONS FOR CLOSING THE ACCOUNT HERE:

www.9janewsarena.com/2016/02/billionaire-wife-dabota-deletes-instagram-account-as-marriage-packs-up.html

Life Goes On Sha...
Re: Dabota Lawson Deletes Instagram Account Over Rumour Of Crashed Marriage by yusaze2007: 10:12am On Feb 02, 2016
Noted!!
Re: Dabota Lawson Deletes Instagram Account Over Rumour Of Crashed Marriage by cruzita(f): 10:38am On Feb 02, 2016
issorite.life goes on

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson Deletes Instagram Account Over Rumour Of Crashed Marriage by Airforce1(m): 10:57am On Feb 02, 2016
pele
Re: Dabota Lawson Deletes Instagram Account Over Rumour Of Crashed Marriage by vikacydevato(m): 11:07am On Feb 02, 2016
Good!

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson Deletes Instagram Account Over Rumour Of Crashed Marriage by macaranta(m): 12:18pm On Feb 02, 2016
Okay.. But what's closing the account going to achieve?

6 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson Deletes Instagram Account Over Rumour Of Crashed Marriage by sukkot: 12:19pm On Feb 02, 2016
hmmm
Re: Dabota Lawson Deletes Instagram Account Over Rumour Of Crashed Marriage by NiGeRianTr0ll(m): 12:19pm On Feb 02, 2016
After fvcking her finish, the poor Nigga probably realized she was as useless as Used Tampons.

She probably can't cook, no common sense, no manners, bad spending culture vast differences., soo many things coulda been wrong. In Marriage, no be pvssy man go dey chop everyday

After millions of Naira, you would expect their marriage to at least outlive my dog's life undecided

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dabota Lawson Deletes Instagram Account Over Rumour Of Crashed Marriage by OnankpaBa(m): 12:19pm On Feb 02, 2016
ok
Re: Dabota Lawson Deletes Instagram Account Over Rumour Of Crashed Marriage by Lasveg(m): 12:20pm On Feb 02, 2016
dats wot happens wen pple refuse to mind there business
Re: Dabota Lawson Deletes Instagram Account Over Rumour Of Crashed Marriage by niggi4life(m): 12:20pm On Feb 02, 2016
Who cares?

2 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson Deletes Instagram Account Over Rumour Of Crashed Marriage by salamuu(m): 12:20pm On Feb 02, 2016
How that one concern me, undecided
Re: Dabota Lawson Deletes Instagram Account Over Rumour Of Crashed Marriage by Chestar5(f): 12:20pm On Feb 02, 2016
Stay out from the public social media to b precise kiss wink
Re: Dabota Lawson Deletes Instagram Account Over Rumour Of Crashed Marriage by Lilimax(f): 12:20pm On Feb 02, 2016
Chai!
But this marriage is less than 2 years nah undecided

I repeat Social Media have done more harm than good in most marriages.
People should refrain from bringing and discussing their marital issues on Social media

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson Deletes Instagram Account Over Rumour Of Crashed Marriage by ournaijablog(f): 12:21pm On Feb 02, 2016
what do you expect before when a child marries her ancestor? undecided

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dabota Lawson Deletes Instagram Account Over Rumour Of Crashed Marriage by Kreamie(m): 12:22pm On Feb 02, 2016
Bleh move..She just confirmed the rumor...She ain't smart at all

1 Like

Re: Dabota Lawson Deletes Instagram Account Over Rumour Of Crashed Marriage by Lilimax(f): 12:23pm On Feb 02, 2016
ournaijablog:
what do you expect before when a child marries her ancestor? undecided
Huh?
What made her a child?
She's an adult and was not forced to marry Sunny Aku

4 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson Deletes Instagram Account Over Rumour Of Crashed Marriage by Panzerfaust(m): 12:24pm On Feb 02, 2016
Even pvssy can expire.

2 Likes

Re: Dabota Lawson Deletes Instagram Account Over Rumour Of Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 12:24pm On Feb 02, 2016
Lilimax:
Chai!
But this marriage is less than 2 years nah undecided
I repeat Social Media have done more harm than good in most marriages.
People should refrain from bringing and discussing their marital issues on Social media

Exactly! So has Mr. Lilimax bought the Ferrari for you yet?
Re: Dabota Lawson Deletes Instagram Account Over Rumour Of Crashed Marriage by Lilimax(f): 12:25pm On Feb 02, 2016
RickRichards:

Exactly! So has Daddy bought the Ferrari for you yet?
Abeg which Ferrari you dey talk about o? undecided smiley
Re: Dabota Lawson Deletes Instagram Account Over Rumour Of Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 02, 2016
Lilimax:

Abeg which Ferrari you dey talk about o? undecided smiley

Why so fast? shocked Go and read the comment again.
Re: Dabota Lawson Deletes Instagram Account Over Rumour Of Crashed Marriage by Lilimax(f): 12:26pm On Feb 02, 2016
RickRichards:

Exactly! So has Mr. Lilimax bought the Ferrari for you yet?
Now I got it? I'm contented with the one I have although not Ferrari smiley
Re: Dabota Lawson Deletes Instagram Account Over Rumour Of Crashed Marriage by ournaijablog(f): 12:26pm On Feb 02, 2016
Lilimax:

Huh?
What made her a child?
She's an adult and was not forced to marry Sunny Aku
okay I don hear tongue
Re: Dabota Lawson Deletes Instagram Account Over Rumour Of Crashed Marriage by Goandie: 12:27pm On Feb 02, 2016
Chestar5:
Stay out from the public social media to b precise kiss wink

No mind them, dey don't know if u want a succesful marriage as a celeb stay out of social media. Dey should learn from olu jacob nd joke silva
Re: Dabota Lawson Deletes Instagram Account Over Rumour Of Crashed Marriage by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 02, 2016
Lilimax:

Now I got it? I'm contented with the one I have although not Ferrari smiley

And I believe you. cheesy
Re: Dabota Lawson Deletes Instagram Account Over Rumour Of Crashed Marriage by herboshedhe(f): 12:29pm On Feb 02, 2016
Eeyah,pele

Have a look at moi signature
Re: Dabota Lawson Deletes Instagram Account Over Rumour Of Crashed Marriage by Dainikel(m): 12:30pm On Feb 02, 2016
I also kinda felt the relationship was heading nowhere...I'm not sure she has a kid for him either.
Re: Dabota Lawson Deletes Instagram Account Over Rumour Of Crashed Marriage by sunsewa: 12:30pm On Feb 02, 2016
End time marriage.
Re: Dabota Lawson Deletes Instagram Account Over Rumour Of Crashed Marriage by Saheed9: 12:31pm On Feb 02, 2016
Beauty queen?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Current Miss Nigeria Is A Virgin! / Revealed: The Genesis Of The Fight Between Wizkid And Linda Ikeji [PHOTO] / Emma Nyra To Represent Female Artistes In Africa And Diaspora At NBA Africa Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.