Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,128 members, 7,852,840 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:53 AM

When Asked To Choose Between Your Wife Or Your Life. . .what Will Be Your Take? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Asked To Choose Between Your Wife Or Your Life. . .what Will Be Your Take? (1087 Views)

The Law, The Husband, The Wife Or The Man, Who Is To Blame For This? (snapshots) / Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo / Ladies If You Are Asked To Pick Just One Of These. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Asked To Choose Between Your Wife Or Your Life. . .what Will Be Your Take? by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:28am On Oct 29, 2013
I had a brief discussion base on a movie line yesterday with my pals which I can say turn me out. The movie is titled Itan Mi. My younger sister was watching this movie when I join her in the middle. I found out it interesting so I had to watch it all over again.....seriously this is the best nollywood product I watch this year.

There is a scene that really made me think. Let me brief it : A man was living with his wife and only son happily in a rented house but there is no enough money to make life better. One faithful day, armed robber visited them and others in the hood. The fragment of robbers that charge others in the hood get enough money and expensive jewelries to toll away while the remaining section of the robbers (numbered three) in this said man room got nothing as he is poor. The armed robber felt bad as they couldn't make additional loot from him so they requested for two option since there weren't money on ground. The option were it either they go round on his wife or they kill him.

Here is the real problem....three guys on his wife before him and his son or he die helplessly before his wife and his son. This is a serious decision he had to take at a gun point. This man chose the option that his wife should sleep with three guys.....he was even instructed to fan them on motion.

I took a deep breathe and tried to think about that line if I am in his shoe.....(I dont pray to). It will better to die than seeing three men mounting my wife in my presence.... I decided to give out my life as a ransom for my family for not been working hard for them. I could save the whole show and my wife if I have enough savings. This really disturbed me through out the end of the movie. So in the evening when I was hanging out with my pals, I asked them what they will do in such situation and also gave them my opinion...........everyone bite me. They called me names and used other disgusting words on me. One of them said that 'how foolish can you be? Because of a woman or love, if you die, she will marry another person bla bla bla'. Another said 'you dey craze.....what if the robbers ask your wife to choose who to kill between you or her and she chose you....so you no get sense?' Many was said and no iota of word in support of me.

Let me simply say I dont wish thing like this happen to any nairalander......but if I can ask, what would you have done if you are this said man who was robbed and asked to choose between her wife or her life?
Re: When Asked To Choose Between Your Wife Or Your Life. . .what Will Be Your Take? by MANGAM(m): 7:34am On Oct 29, 2013
Am thinking
Re: When Asked To Choose Between Your Wife Or Your Life. . .what Will Be Your Take? by omiobo: 8:16am On Oct 29, 2013
If you die you die for nothing because after your death they may still rape her. Your death won't stop them from raping her.
Re: When Asked To Choose Between Your Wife Or Your Life. . .what Will Be Your Take? by Chaleeee: 8:23am On Oct 29, 2013
Its a tough decision to make but remember that these pple are robbers. So in real life, if he had offer himself to be killed, don't you think they will still ra pe the wife too?
Re: When Asked To Choose Between Your Wife Or Your Life. . .what Will Be Your Take? by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:36am On Oct 29, 2013
omiobo: If you die you die for nothing because after your death they may still rape her. Your death won't stop them from raping her.

Death is inevitable.....it comes anytime and will surely eat me up someday.

Millions have died and lot will go later which am included.

Can you watch three man rolling in your wife on your matrimonial bed?
Re: When Asked To Choose Between Your Wife Or Your Life. . .what Will Be Your Take? by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:41am On Oct 29, 2013
Chaleeee: Its a tough decision to make but remember that these pple are robbers. So in real life, if he had offer himself to be killed, don't you think they will still ra pe the wife too?

it will better happen behind me rather than before me. Imagine you fanning three men when they mounting your wife?

Really it a tough decision....but i prefer to cease than live seeing men on her. What happen after my departure is not necessary to me anymore.

1 Like

Re: When Asked To Choose Between Your Wife Or Your Life. . .what Will Be Your Take? by omiobo: 8:42am On Oct 29, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

Death is inevitable.....it comes anytime and will surely eat me up someday.

Millions have died and lot will go later which am included.

Can you watch three man rolling in your wife on your matrimonial bed?
If you are in a deep shi..t,can your wife die to save you?
Re: When Asked To Choose Between Your Wife Or Your Life. . .what Will Be Your Take? by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:52am On Oct 29, 2013
omiobo:
If you are in a deep shi..t,can your wife die to save you?

from the point on ground....we were suffering together in a rented single room with a child. She was there with me when it completely down and there are wealthy men to follow but she stayed with me.

What more do I want from a woman? However, this is my decision not her. I cant feed or care for baby so she stay while I go.

Or do you have br.east to give your baby after she pass on?
Re: When Asked To Choose Between Your Wife Or Your Life. . .what Will Be Your Take? by Pharoh: 9:16am On Oct 29, 2013
What would be her answer if they asked her to choose between being raped or to kill her husband?, the answer to that question is important but for me i will definitely save my life first.
Re: When Asked To Choose Between Your Wife Or Your Life. . .what Will Be Your Take? by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:45am On Oct 29, 2013
Pharoh: What would be her answer if they asked her to choose between being raped or to kill her husband?, the answer to that question is important but for me i will definitely save my life first.

and fan three men when they mount her?
Re: When Asked To Choose Between Your Wife Or Your Life. . .what Will Be Your Take? by thehunted(m): 10:09am On Oct 29, 2013
[s]so u are scared of your wife f00rking 3 men at a go. Are u sure she hadnt f00rked three or two men in a day in her wee days. [/s]
Re: When Asked To Choose Between Your Wife Or Your Life. . .what Will Be Your Take? by phil5(m): 10:11am On Oct 29, 2013
Nooooooo, bbbbbbiiiiggggg nnnnnoooooooo, ahah. Which kind question be dis ,

If she is asked to choose been molested or her husb life which would she choose.

If I choose to die ,no guarantee that they won't still do it

3. When I choose to die she will cry nd cry. 2 years later another person fit do the thing .we are humans.

Seeing other men on her na wa ooooooo
Re: When Asked To Choose Between Your Wife Or Your Life. . .what Will Be Your Take? by phil5(m): 10:13am On Oct 29, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

from the point on ground....we were suffering together in a rented single room with a child. She was there with me when it completely down and there are wealthy men to follow but she stayed with me.

What more do I want from a woman? However, this is my decision not her. I cant feed or care for baby so she stay while I go.

Or do you have br.east to give your baby after she pass on?
s m a gold dey nnnnaaaa , pointless
Re: When Asked To Choose Between Your Wife Or Your Life. . .what Will Be Your Take? by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:39am On Oct 29, 2013
thehunted: [s]so u are scared of your wife f00rking 3 men at a go. Are u sure she hadnt f00rked three or two men in a day in her wee days. [/s]

read me clearly.....she might have had sex with other men at my back. It better not to know than knowing or seeing it.

I really can't stand it....seeing guys in my front mounting my wife while i fan them is against everything i stand for.....This is just me...
Re: When Asked To Choose Between Your Wife Or Your Life. . .what Will Be Your Take? by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:41am On Oct 29, 2013
phil5: s m a gold dey nnnnaaaa , pointless

and you tell them to mount her while you fan them? Are you really a man?
Re: When Asked To Choose Between Your Wife Or Your Life. . .what Will Be Your Take? by FOLYKAZE(m): 10:44am On Oct 29, 2013
phil5: Nooooooo, bbbbbbiiiiggggg nnnnnoooooooo, ahah. Which kind question be dis ,

If she is asked to choose been molested or her husb life which would she choose.

If I choose to die ,no guarantee that they won't still do it

3. When I choose to die she will cry nd cry. 2 years later another person fit do the thing .we are humans.

Seeing other men on her na wa ooooooo

what guarantee do you have that when you give them chance to mount her they wont kill you? This is armed robber which can do and undo
Re: When Asked To Choose Between Your Wife Or Your Life. . .what Will Be Your Take? by Biim: 11:27am On Oct 29, 2013
You chose death, they will still fu!-ck her mercilessly.
You let them have their way, they may still blow of your head.
Re: When Asked To Choose Between Your Wife Or Your Life. . .what Will Be Your Take? by Pharoh: 11:52am On Oct 29, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

and fan three men when they mount her?

Or you want me to loose my life if i did not do that?, the point has already been made and that is my life.
Re: When Asked To Choose Between Your Wife Or Your Life. . .what Will Be Your Take? by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:58am On Oct 29, 2013
Biim: You chose death, they will still fu!-ck her mercilessly.
You let them have their way, they may still blow of your head.

you choose they sex with her, they can still shoot your brain off.

So you got the ball either to take in your saliva once and for all or you see them roughing your baby mother while you die after service.

Also what probability do you have about not dying in next hour? Is death not inevitable?
Re: When Asked To Choose Between Your Wife Or Your Life. . .what Will Be Your Take? by FOLYKAZE(m): 12:01pm On Oct 29, 2013
Pharoh:

Or you want me to loose my life if i did not do that?, the point has already been made and that is my life.

you got your opinion which i respect.

As for me.......i cant stand that and I cant face my shame and weakness as a man. Better it happen behind me than before me since i will surely pass on one day
Re: When Asked To Choose Between Your Wife Or Your Life. . .what Will Be Your Take? by Pharoh: 12:22pm On Oct 29, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

you got your opinion which i respect.

As for me.......i cant stand that and I cant face my shame and weakness as a man. Better it happen behind me than before me since i will surely pass on one day

I understand you but the truth is that they came for something that will benefit them, which could be money, luxury items etc but none of these was available to them. The only other option for male robbers is to rape the females, it is a form of alternative satisfaction to that of getting what they came for. What would they do with your life? will it add one more day to their life if they take yours?, they only put your life in line so that they can get what they are actually looking for. You can give them your life and that will not stop them from still having the alternative satisfaction they want.

The alternative is sexual satisfaction and the best thing is to hold on to your life while you step aside for them to have their way. Provided nothing happens after that then you have to face your family and accept whatever result that comes after your actions. The most important thing is that the lives of everyone has been spared. Only your mother will die for you and to some insignificant extent will be your blood sisters and then wife. The world out there is real and you have to always look out for yourself, a woman will only die for her child and you should also do the same (only die for your blood relations ) no matter what.

Have you seen any lady come here to contribute to the topic? that should give you the clue guy.
Re: When Asked To Choose Between Your Wife Or Your Life. . .what Will Be Your Take? by tpia5: 3:26pm On Oct 29, 2013
ritualists.

you people are bull headed sha.

even when death is knocking at your door, you still insist on following your wrong path and hating, rather than make your peace with God.

you never learn.
Re: When Asked To Choose Between Your Wife Or Your Life. . .what Will Be Your Take? by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:09pm On Oct 29, 2013
tpia@:
ritualists.

you people are bull headed sha.

even when death is knocking at your door, you still insist on following your wrong path and hating, rather than make your peace with God.

you never learn.

what has God got to do here? And who is ritualist? Nairaland na wa o.

@ pharaoh...i understand everything you wrote up there. It speaks alot. Thanks man
Re: When Asked To Choose Between Your Wife Or Your Life. . .what Will Be Your Take? by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:38pm On Oct 29, 2013
I am a Tribesman.

I would rather die than watch such an abomination.

Atleast then I wouldve done my duty and my soul and honour would be at rest.

I cant believe you fellows are even considering any other options. (except Folykase)

You people are not men.

TUFIAKWA! angry

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Knife Sharpener With Suction Pad / Why Are A Baby's First Words 'mama' And 'dada' / Checkout My Cute Son And Please Vote For Him!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.