Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,138 members, 7,852,865 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:27 AM

Tradestable And Olx Which One Is Safer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Tradestable And Olx Which One Is Safer (988 Views)

How Does OLX Make Profits? / Google Trader About To Knock Out Dealfish And Tradestable. / Google Trader Nigeria To Compete With Dealfish, Tradestable, Nairalist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tradestable And Olx Which One Is Safer by xtripple: 8:43am On Oct 29, 2013
I saw a laptop on tradestsble but the seller is in the lagos while l am in onitsha, but the seller refuse to send to a person he knows close to my location, insisting that I should made payment first. Please advise me
Re: Tradestable And Olx Which One Is Safer by hayplus: 10:17am On Oct 29, 2013
I know u not a muron that is why u made this post. The seller has proved to u who he is- a scammer. So buy safely. Good luck
Re: Tradestable And Olx Which One Is Safer by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 09, 2013
I have never used Tradestable but I have used OLXseverally. OLX encourages local buying and selling. LOCAL means in your LOCALITY!!! if someone is looking for a laptop you need to find sellers locally and the site has made that VERY EASY because you can choose your location.

Scammers know that there are alot of GREEDY FOOLS out thre that is why they will tell you to send money before seeing your ridiculously low priced goods! If you are in LAgos they will tell you they are in katsina, if you are in katsina they will tell you thay are in Awka and so their lie dey catch mugus...

The OLX Classified site is extremely usful just like Nairaland there is so much money to be made but some gullible ppl will lose money instead of making it. As a rule of thumb always see goods before paying a single kobo and never go to meet a stranger with a large sum of money SHIKENA!!!
Re: Tradestable And Olx Which One Is Safer by omenawata(m): 10:49am On Apr 02, 2015
OLX and tradestable are breeding ground for frausdsters and the coy is not really doing much to curb the menace. A new site is out now owned by a Nigerian (www.curtislist.com). Though still new I can perceive they have a plan to make online shopping more credible for buyers and sellers. Curtislist included a customer rating system, a comments and feedback thread for any item listed and a forum discussion board per registered user. With this you can easily blacklist a fraud seller and others will quietly avoid doing business with that person. Just the way amazon.com works. very solid idea.

http://www.curtislist.com

(1) (Reply)

Affiliate Marketing With Onome Maureen / Genuine Leather Shoes/loafers In Port Harcourt. View Pics! / Newzealand Stone Coated Roofing Sheet Available, Bond,shingle,classic,milano,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.