Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

It Is Only A Matter Of Two Days. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It Is Only A Matter Of Two Days. (461 Views)

Two Days Straight I Have Had Dreams Of Nukes Fire And Mushroom Clouds / It Is A Matter Of Personal Opinion / This Matter Of Interpretations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Is Only A Matter Of Two Days. by uchkochi(m): 9:50am On Oct 29, 2013
IT IS ONLY A MATTER OF TWO DAYS.

God ask me to tell you that no matter what you are going through,IT IS ONLY A MATTER OF TWO DAYS. Don't give up,Don't break down,because it is only just a matter of two days. God has answered your prayers,He has seen your tears,He has undo the heavy burdens and broken every yoke,BUT it is still only a matter of 2 days.

Why is it only a matter of two days? The reason is for your patience to be complete.God does not want to see anxiety in your heart,Philippians 4:6.He wants to see patience instead.James 1:3-4. Well you may be saying,you have been patient all this while.The truth is; that patience you claim you have is mixed with anxiety.True patience puts you at rest,that you will not even be bothered whether God does it or not.

Be patient because God has already answered your prayers,He has opened your breakthrough doors,but He is checking your heart whether you are patient or anxious.So receive grace to be patient in the name of Jesus Christ. BB PIN IS 2739F228

Re: It Is Only A Matter Of Two Days. by Alwaystrue(f): 9:59am On Oct 29, 2013
@OP,
Indeed true trust and waiting on God involves complete peace and rest in Him as you said. It is total release to the Almighty.

When I saw your post I thought it would be on the scripture below as it aptly captures the message:

Hosea 6:1-3
1 Come, and let us return unto the Lord: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up. 2 After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight. 3 Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the Lord: his going forth is prepared as the morning; and he shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Who Need Prayer Most? A Salary Earner Or Business Owner. / Is Online Betting A Sin? / Where Would Our Forefathers Be,heaven Or Hell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.