Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,442 members, 7,846,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:46 AM

Zenith Interview With Gm: Thank God For Favour - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Zenith Interview With Gm: Thank God For Favour (590 Views)

How To Influence The Interviewer To Your Favour / Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / Thank GOD, I Made It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zenith Interview With Gm: Thank God For Favour by stephanay(m): 3:28pm On Jul 09, 2008
Hey fellow nairalanders  grin

im glad to inform you that Zenith has resheduled the interview i missed o

thank God

Now i av an interview with the GM of HR tomorow.

@ yemai and anyone else who has gone for ds stage

what is it like?
Re: Zenith Interview With Gm: Thank God For Favour by bimbotolu: 4:38pm On Jul 09, 2008
were are u going 4 the interviw. if it will be like the one i had,was more of documentation.ur profile.all the best.
Re: Zenith Interview With Gm: Thank God For Favour by yemai: 4:40pm On Jul 09, 2008
@stephanay
thank God for u. all u need to do is to be bold and maintain eye contact with her. be ready to run through your cv with her and to tell her what you what to do for zenith. wish you all the best. pls help us ask endurance when they would likely call us. i ve not heard from them since then. will keep in touch with you 2mrw. tkea
Re: Zenith Interview With Gm: Thank God For Favour by stephanay(m): 1:39pm On Jul 10, 2008
it ws okay

she said we'll be called soon. no exact date.

keep praying wink
Re: Zenith Interview With Gm: Thank God For Favour by diggler(m): 2:06pm On Jul 10, 2008
Welcome to the waiting Area baybay grin

Very warm and cosy on dis side wink
Re: Zenith Interview With Gm: Thank God For Favour by abydotcom: 2:36pm On Jul 11, 2008
Honestly u were so lucky 2 have been rescheduled.I have also done mine but let's keep hoping in the Lord for a quick call-up.

(1) (Reply)

Travel Insurance! / Akin Alabi's Business, Authentic? / Bankphb Medicals In Ph

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.