Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,079 members, 7,957,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:01 AM

You Are Robbing Me! JESUS SAYS To PASTORS That Ignore Xtian Poor To Their Fate - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Are Robbing Me! JESUS SAYS To PASTORS That Ignore Xtian Poor To Their Fate (767 Views)

Ese Walter Denounces Jesus, Says She No Longer Believes In God / Does People's Name Have Any Effect On Their Fate Or Destiny / Mega Church Pastors That Fell For Adultery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Are Robbing Me! JESUS SAYS To PASTORS That Ignore Xtian Poor To Their Fate by BERNIMOORE: 2:34pm On Oct 29, 2013
For those pastors who says that poverty is a sin/curse in order to direct things that were supposed to be of help to the poor, read this for yourself;

that begn poor is not a curse but there has always been provision and command to take care of their need, read

Deuteronomy 15:11

For there will never cease to be poor in the land. Therefore I command you, ‘You shall open wide your hand to your brother, to the needy and to the poor, in your land.’

Acts 20:35

In all things I have shown you that by working hard in this way we must help the weak and remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he himself said, ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’”

Proverbs 19:17

Whoever is generous to the poor lends to the Lord, and he will repay him for his deed. (these greedy pastors will not read these for you)

Matthew 25:35-40

For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me.’ Then the righteous will answer him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you drink? And when did we see you a stranger and welcome you, or naked and clothe you? And when did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?’ ...

Matthew 25:40 jesus replied;

'Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.'

if you dont give to your brother who is in need, but give tithe to pastor that use such money to enhance THEIR SELFISH and building wordly kingdoms, you have denied jesus, thereby robbing him, but if you do, jesus says that you are declared RIGHTEOUS, READ;

Then the righteous will answer him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you drink? And when did we see you a stranger and welcome you, or naked and clothe you? And when did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?’ ...

JESUS REPLIED; "whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me"

2 Likes

Re: You Are Robbing Me! JESUS SAYS To PASTORS That Ignore Xtian Poor To Their Fate by NobleIcon: 5:19pm On Oct 29, 2013
Nice one
Re: You Are Robbing Me! JESUS SAYS To PASTORS That Ignore Xtian Poor To Their Fate by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 29, 2013
poverty is not my portion in JESUS CHRIST Name. AMEN
Re: You Are Robbing Me! JESUS SAYS To PASTORS That Ignore Xtian Poor To Their Fate by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:17pm On Oct 29, 2013
Follow satan....the lord who own every riches. Jehovah is the lord of poverty....taste money, power and fame. Bow to satan
Re: You Are Robbing Me! JESUS SAYS To PASTORS That Ignore Xtian Poor To Their Fate by NobleIcon: 7:36pm On Oct 29, 2013
sbaks: poverty is not my portion in JESUS CHRIST Name. AMEN
amen
Re: You Are Robbing Me! JESUS SAYS To PASTORS That Ignore Xtian Poor To Their Fate by Joagbaje(m): 10:06pm On Oct 29, 2013
BERNIMOORE: For those pastors who says that poverty is a sin/curse in order to direct things that were supposed to be of help to the poor, read this for yourself;

that begn poor is not a curse but there has always been provision and command to take care of their need, read

Deuteronomy 15:11

For there will never cease to be poor in the land. Therefore I command you, ‘You shall open wide your hand to your brother, to the needy and to the poor, in your land.’

Acts 20:35

In all things I have shown you that by working hard in this way we must help the weak and remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he himself said, ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’”

Proverbs 19:17

Whoever is generous to the poor lends to the Lord, and he will repay him for his deed. (these greedy pastors will not read these for you)

Matthew 25:35-40

For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me.’ Then the righteous will answer him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you drink? And when did we see you a stranger and welcome you, or naked and clothe you? And when did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?’ ...

Matthew 25:40 jesus replied;

'Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.'

if you dont give to your brother who is in need, but give tithe to pastor that use such money to enhance THEIR SELFISH and building wordly kingdoms, you have denied jesus, thereby robbing him, but if you do, jesus says that you are declared RIGHTEOUS, READ;

Then the righteous will answer him, saying, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you drink? And when did we see you a stranger and welcome you, or naked and clothe you? And when did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?’ ...

JESUS REPLIED; "whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me"

This is nonsense. It's the responsibility of every one to reach the poor, why hammering on pastors . Was Jesus speaking to pastors . Why look for every evil means to attack ministers of the gospel . This is a satanic assignment . As the saying hoes "SMOTE THE SHEPHERAD". . .

1 Like

Re: You Are Robbing Me! JESUS SAYS To PASTORS That Ignore Xtian Poor To Their Fate by NobleIcon: 12:18pm On Oct 30, 2013
Joagbaje:

This is nonsense. It's the responsibility of every one to reach the poor, why hammering on pastors . Was Jesus speaking to pastors . Why look for every evil means to attack ministers of the gospel . This is a satanic assignment . As the saying hoes "SMOTE THE SHEPHERAD". . .
must u quote the whole topic?

(1) (Reply)

What Color Is Santa Claus? How About Jesus? / God Sometimes Lose A Battle To Win A War / Christ Reincarnation: China Arrests 1,000 Members Of Deadly Religious Cult.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.