Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,358 members, 7,819,281 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Throwback Photo Of CeeC In A Convertible Car - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photo Of CeeC In A Convertible Car (40616 Views)

Ycee Reacts To Video Of CeeC Crying: "Sure Say No Be Eye Lash Hook For Towel?" / Funke Akindele, Grace Amah, Iyabo Ojo: Throwback Photo At Her Birthday In UNILAG / Kenneth Okonkwo Shares Throwback Photo From "Living In Bondage"; Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Photo Of CeeC In A Convertible Car by AutoJoshNG: 6:21pm On Apr 25, 2018
The first runner-up of the Big Brother Naija 2018 show, Cee–c, spotted in a convertible car in a throwback picture.

Who can guess the name of the car?

https://autojosh.com/bbnaija-throwback-photo-of-cee-c-in-a-convertible-car/

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of CeeC In A Convertible Car by Oyindidi(f): 6:26pm On Apr 25, 2018
Fine girl.

26 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of CeeC In A Convertible Car by MKO4ever(m): 6:30pm On Apr 25, 2018
That's my baby girl........ kiss kiss

29 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of CeeC In A Convertible Car by chinonsoc14(m): 6:47pm On Apr 25, 2018
I love ceec ...be the real you

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of CeeC In A Convertible Car by nanakgh(m): 9:04pm On Apr 25, 2018
I understand all the hate for CeeC. In a way I agree our world is already too dark for all that negativity . All I know tho is she's being herself, as real as can be. And that's rare asf today.

23 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of CeeC In A Convertible Car by dollyjoy(f): 10:49pm On Apr 25, 2018
Oyindidi:
Fine girl.
You try.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of CeeC In A Convertible Car by Hustlersdiary: 10:51pm On Apr 25, 2018
@autojoshng I think that's a Chrysler Sebring

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of CeeC In A Convertible Car by yungbillionaire(m): 10:53pm On Apr 25, 2018
nanakgh:
I understand all the hate for CeeC. In a way I agree our world is already too dark for all that negativity . All I know tho is she's being herself, as real as can be. And that's rare asf today.

I've been hearing people go on and off about this ceec of a girl about this and that...been also trying to ignore but I stumbled on this post and for some strange reasons felt I should just say something... Bro we all talk about being real and true to your self and you think if your being real is a very negative attitude, people shouldn't call one to order? like someone telling me that he likes lying and that's him being real, the person needs to be called to order..ceec might be a good person, (don't know her so can't say) but from what I've seen...she seems bitter, too aggressive, high minded and arrogant....she really needs to define what she means by being real....respect boss, I rest my case.

125 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of CeeC In A Convertible Car by nanakgh(m): 11:13pm On Apr 25, 2018
yungbillionaire:

I've been hearing people go on and off about this ceec of a girl about this and that...been also trying to ignore but I stumbled on this post and for some strange reasons felt I should just say something... Bro we all talk about being real and true to your self and you think if your being real is a very negative attitude, people shouldn't call one to order? like someone telling me that he likes lying and that's him being real, the person needs to be called to order..ceec might be a good person, (don't know her so can't say) but from what I've seen...she seems bitter, too aggressive, high minded and arrogant....she really needs to define what she means by being real....respect boss, I rest my case.

I actually agree with you on this

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of CeeC In A Convertible Car by Goodman2030: 11:22pm On Apr 25, 2018
yungbillionaire:

lol bro I've lost hope in some persons.. I don't know when "being real" suddenly meant showing the most vile of human xteristics...

76 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of CeeC In A Convertible Car by rOsy247(f): 9:50am On Apr 26, 2018
That's my baby � right there.

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of CeeC In A Convertible Car by Laple0541(m): 11:45am On Apr 26, 2018
The texture of the fence beside the convertible says it all, am sure that is the building she stayed then,....forming rich girl for ghetto, #fakechick.

6 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of CeeC In A Convertible Car by IsaAbubakar: 11:46am On Apr 26, 2018
dollyjoy:
You try.
you're chubby and i love banging chubby girls kiss

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of CeeC In A Convertible Car by johnmattew: 11:47am On Apr 26, 2018
what is nairaland turning into Mr seun?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of CeeC In A Convertible Car by Kotodoctor: 11:48am On Apr 26, 2018
Goodman2030:

lol bro I've lost hope in some persons.. I don't know when "being real" suddenly meant showing the most vile of human xteristics...

As long as she insulting someone else, she is real enough. But watch when the tables turn and they are being insulted They be going around looking for cheap sympathy.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of CeeC In A Convertible Car by Teewhy2: 11:48am On Apr 26, 2018
how come she move from black to yellow, if GOD want to send an angel in form of someone to her to bless her and has given the person specifications of her based on the way she was created, Don't you think she might miss her divine helper

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of CeeC In A Convertible Car by nathan26: 11:48am On Apr 26, 2018
undecided
Re: Throwback Photo Of CeeC In A Convertible Car by chocorex(m): 11:50am On Apr 26, 2018
yungbillionaire:

you're mistaken your self with a bitter person and a no nonsense person, if you follow up the show you will know cee c is a girl who is always on her own. the only time she gets angry is when they step on her toes. she don't just bark for no reason.

6 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of CeeC In A Convertible Car by TheUpsetGirl1(m): 11:50am On Apr 26, 2018
Oyindidi:
Fine girl.

Your love for Cee C is greater than your love for Jesus..

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photo Of CeeC In A Convertible Car by Waakanda: 11:51am On Apr 26, 2018
Good one
Re: Throwback Photo Of CeeC In A Convertible Car by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 26, 2018
there's nobody inside the car cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of CeeC In A Convertible Car by SwitElla1997: 11:52am On Apr 26, 2018
Interesting.
Re: Throwback Photo Of CeeC In A Convertible Car by Kelvin30286063(m): 11:52am On Apr 26, 2018
Cee Crisis
Re: Throwback Photo Of CeeC In A Convertible Car by blessingsonflee(f): 11:54am On Apr 26, 2018
After all the levels she claimed. What type all is what? Wall of Jericho? cry
Re: Throwback Photo Of CeeC In A Convertible Car by Kelvin30286063(m): 11:55am On Apr 26, 2018
nnatobryno:
@Seun
This is why you will never see lindaikeji's back, if you continue allowing nonsense like this get to the front page.
I totally agree with you.
Nairaland is for jokers, LIB is for serious minded people...
I only come here when I want to laff... It looks like that is all nairaland is about... Meaningless posts and funny comments.
Funny enough, they don't even try to get facts before push some posts to front page.
So many nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photo Of CeeC In A Convertible Car by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 26, 2018
I’m 100% certain the guy chop her kpekus before allowing her pose with his car.
cheesy Sense will not kill me

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Photo Of CeeC In A Convertible Car by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 26, 2018
nnatobryno:
@Seun
This is why you will never see lindaikeji's back, if you continue allowing nonsense like this get to the front page.
this is not a blog
I repeat this is not a blog

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of CeeC In A Convertible Car by ascapella(m): 11:57am On Apr 26, 2018
The little thing I learnt about BBN was that people now see being real as an excuse to be rude and unruly. Who says somebody can't be real and display humility as well.

I don't understand why people would hardly believe a humble person is real, we almost always think that person has something up his/her sleeves.

Na Naija worst pass, the moment someone starts to act all nice and humble around us, we go dey suspect am. why na/ cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of CeeC In A Convertible Car by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 26, 2018
yungbillionaire:

gbam!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Photo Of CeeC In A Convertible Car by Herrmes: 12:01pm On Apr 26, 2018
ascapella:
The little thing I learnt about BBN was that people now see being real as an excuse to be rude and unruly. Who says somebody can't be real and display humility as well.

I don't understand why people would hardly believe a humble person is real, we almost always think that person has something up his/her sleeves.

Na Naija worst pass, the moment someone starts to act all nice and humble around us, we go dey suspect am. why na/ cheesy cheesy
Can you give any reasons why you think someone shouldn't be rude and unruly? I think they just hurt people's feelings which are pretty irrelevant in the larger scope of things.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Waje Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos) / Xploit Comedy: Brizy, Chizzy, Lankz And Lenzi Biography & Lifestyle / Stop Insulting Women While Making Excuses For Men Like Ooni - Faithia Balogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.