Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,088 members, 7,842,124 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

My Confession As A Jobseeker: How I Became Well Established Self Employed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / My Confession As A Jobseeker: How I Became Well Established Self Employed (769 Views)

Ordeal Of A Jobseeker Today In Victoria Island,pls Beware / How A Jobseeker Responded To A Company’s Rejection Letter / Still A Jobseeker? How Have You Been Coping? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Confession As A Jobseeker: How I Became Well Established Self Employed by freeq: 5:46pm On Jul 09, 2008
BEFORE YOU START, THIS IS NOT A SCAM,OR GETRICH QUICKLY,PLEASE, IF IT DOSENT CONCERN YOU YOU MAKE SKIP IT.THIS IS JUS REVELATION
[b]THIS IS SOME OF MY SECRET OF MAKING MONEY ON THE NET

Do you know now that It doesn’t matter who you are, what you currently do, or even if this is your first time online. The internet offers you an amazing opportunity - an ever growing, easily accessible global market to profit from even while you are still searching for job.

Dear Friend,
MY NAME IS DANIEL. Are you imaging of owning an automated online business that allows you to earn money 24 hours a day, be your own boss and make money from any place you wish ?
Or maybe you just want to make some extra money in addition to your current income.
Or maybe the reason you came here is that you heard of people making hundreds of thousands of dollars online, using nothing but their computer and a mouse.
And you wanted in on action,
In just a few minutes you could be selling the contents of this Package and the individual products contained in it, and keeping 100% of the profits! If you are interested, keep reading!
There are hundreds of PRODUCTS,f web sites or programs that promise to make you fantastic profit with no work required from your part. And mostly, it doesn’t work. They just take your money and give you a lot of worthless information that is completely useless to you. With some luck, you have a chance to grab a real valuable product like this, but what are you going to do with it?
If you follow through as I suggest, I guarantee you will be in profit soon enough and within months you will be averaging three figure profits per day. It doesn't matter where you are from, how old you are or what your education level is. All you need is a internet ready computer, OR EVEN CYBER CAFÉ
Just imagine for a second, waking up at 11 am for a relaxed brunch, and banking over $200 in near passive income everyday. It sounds great, doesn't it? IF HAVE EXPERIENCED IT BEFORE AND YOU CAN BE THE NEXT, but how! Keep reading to learn more.
WHAT IS THIS PRODUCT ALL ABOUT?
This is collections of recent COLLECTIONS OF E-books, softwares, video tutorials. This Package is the biggest collection of quality e-books and softwares available on net with perfectly resale rights as at today. They are published and created by most popular internet gurus that control the internet wealth.
Check here for the full lists and
DETAILS AND THE LISTS
send mail to dollasecret@gmail.com it will be given to you on auto responder
And this is one of my sources of income on the net apart from trading forex. PLEASE DON’T ASK ME HOW I GOT THESE PRODUCTS BUT YOU CAN ASK ME HOW TO MAKE MONEY FROM IT.

All the products contained in it, come with Master Resell Rights. This means that you can use OR INSTALL all their tips and tricks as you like to make and after that sell the products yourself and keep 100% of the profits and you can pass the Master Resell Rights on to your customers as well. YOU CAN EVEN COPY IT IMMEDIATELY AND RESALE IT AS MANY TIMES AS YOU LIKE. AND KEEP ALL THE PROFITS.WHAT EVER YOU SEE ON THIS LIST, IS NEEDED BY SOMEONE, SOMEWHERE.THIS IS THE BEAUTY OF RESALE RIGHTS.
CHECK THE FULL LISTS AND THEIR CURRENT PRICES ON THE NET.YOU CAN EVEN DO YOUR INVESTIGATION YOUR SELF BEFORE YOU BUY SO THAT YOU KNOW THAT AM TALKING ABOUT.IT CANNOT GET EASIER THAN THIS.THIS IS ONE OF THE THINGS I DO TO MAKE MY LIVING ONLINE. NO JOB CAN PAY ME WHAT I MAKE ONLINE IN A MONTH.THOUGH I HAVE A PART TIME JOB THAT STILL GIVE ME 50K/MONTH BUT THAT IS JUST TO KEEP ME BUSY.
YOU CAN ASK PEOPLE LIKE SEUN OF NAIRALAND.COM, ALLJOBSNIGERIA TEAMS OR IYABO OF ASKIYABO OR SUCESSDIGEST TEAMS HOW THEY MAKE THEIR MONEY ONLINE FROM THEIR HOME AND THEY WILL TELL YOU TO BRING 1 BILLION NAIRA.I DONT BLAME THEM EVEN ME I CAN DO TH SAME,BUT I WILL GIVE YOU MOST OF WHAT YOU NEED TO START FROM THE SCRATCH OR MAINTAIN YOUR BUSSINESS ONLINE OR OFFLINE. IAM NOT A BABY IN THIS GAME AT ALL.
IMAGINE IF YOU ARE A PROGRAMMER,A SOFTWARE THAT LETS YOU START SITE LIKE THAT OF FORUM WITHOUT ANY STRESS IT COSTS UP TO $197 ITSELF AND YOU ARE GETTING IT ALMOST FOR FREE HERE.
OR NICHE KEYWORD BUILDER SOFTWARE TO MAKE YOUR SALES SOAR.THE ONE I LIKE MOST IS META TAG BUIDER THAT  WILL MAKE YOU HIDE YOUR KEYWORD IN YOUR HTML TO BEAT YOUR COMPETITORS DURING ORGANIC SEARCH.YOU CANNOT GET THEM ANY WHERE EVEN IN COMPUTER VILLAGE.
PAYMENT DETAILS AND THE LISTS

All the products included in the package have been carefully selected and are of the highest value and quality produced by world reknown publishers including ewan chian,rudy, name them.
But Wait!,

Ways you can use THIS Package:

Sell THE  Package by itself (as it is being sold for you) using the professionally designed sales website OR SELL THROUGH CDS ON FORUM SITES

Sell the individual products contained in THE Package, using the professionally designed sales websites. You can even start your own internet bookstore! And save up to $8000 buying them individually

Create your own packages by combining the products included in the Package.

Learn how to create your own bestselling information products from scratch, by using the information and resources included in the package

Promote your existing products & websites using the information and resources included in THE Package and watch your profits skyrocket!

Learn how to make thousands of dollars every month using affiliate programs, by promoting other people's products.

Plus anything else you can think of - the possibilities are endless!

In just a few minutes you could be selling the Package and the individual products contained in it, and keeping 100% of the profits! If you are interested, keep reading!

How much is this going to cost you?
The e-books and software contained in this amazing package could easily sell for hundreds of dollars. And that's without counting the master resell rights that come with each product. In fact, if you were to buy all the products contained in THE Package separately, it would cost you over $5000.

But we have priced THE Package extremely low, so that THE SMART ONE can afford it!
                                                     So, all you need to do is:
Pay 2400naira to choose any 20-25 EBOOKS, OR SOFTWARES, VIDEO TUTORIALS OR THEIR COMBINATIONS (ALL WITH RESALE RIGHTS) OF YOUR CHOICE.EXCLUDING SHIPPING COSTS OF 600NAIRA AND RECEIVE YOUR PRODUCT POSTED TO YOU WITHIN 48HOURS, THAT MEANS YOU ARE PAYING 3,000 NAIRA(30 CD COPIES AVAILABLE)
CHECK PAYMENT DETAILS AT
OR BUY OVER 120 NICHE EBOOKS, SOFTWARES   LISTED HERE FOR JUST 5000NAIRA INCLUDING THE SHIPPING COSTS AND RECEIVE YOUR PRODUCT WITHING 48HOURS (20 COPIES AVAILABLE)
IF YOU WANT TO SELL ONLINE AND YOU DON’T HAVE ACCESS TO PAYPAL, CLICKBANK OR EBAY ACCOUNT, JUST GO TO
www.plimus.com  and register for a merchant account for free. They will help you to accept credit card on your site and host the file for you, then send your money to your account here in Nigeria within 24hours.it is real and very secured site. THEY WILL JUST TAKE SMALL COMMISSION LIKE 1% WHEN YOU SELL. I will also give you all the back end ways to make thousands of dollars consistently every month if you can call or text or mail.
Call me daniel 08024241692
The money you'll earn as a result of using and selling these great products can very easily pay you back hundreds (probably thousands) times your small investment within limited time.
ALL ENQUIRIES ARE WELCOME

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Engineer / Jobs For Pre Nysc Students Please,: ? / Vacancy For Pharmacist, Sales Rep And Sales Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.