Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

10 Things That Will Make Your Husband Love You More - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 10 Things That Will Make Your Husband Love You More (2643 Views)

Three Most Beautiful Words Cherished By A Married Woman Apart From I Love You / Six Ways To Know The Answers To The Question, "Does My Husband Love Me?" / 21 Ways That Will Make Your Husband Keep Loving Youmore And More. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Things That Will Make Your Husband Love You More by SwiitBerry09: 9:38pm On Oct 29, 2013
To get Married is the starting point but building it to greatness is the most important. Here I will be sharing sure top 10 key to building successful marriage.

1. Be patient to your partner: Every husband loves patient wife more, do not put him into tension to do something. Allow everything to flow, don’t push it. If he promise to do something, and all of a sudden he did not, instead of pushing him, the best thing to do is talk to him, encourage and appreciate his effort and you will see how much he will continue to fight just to satisfy you.

2. Always spare time for your lover Always make out time for your spouse. Some ladies always tell their partner they are busy. Well I think you have to cease that, as that word busy can kill your marriage. When will you have time for him or her? Remember when you guys were staring, you have time to call or text him but why can’t you now? Come on try to fix some time for your man, have fun.

3. Be an understanding partner: Always believe and trust your husband, when he say, “I don’t have money to buy the cloth for you” don’t start to doubt. Just understand and appreciate him for his effort. During bed time , if your husband is tired, allow him to rest. And leave the sex for another time.

4. Always forgive and forget: This can destroy as well make marriage strong. Forgive. Don’t bring back old things that happen between you too. Even if he wrongs you, learn how to forgive and forget, because marriage is a forever game.

5. Be caring: In this case, caring does not mean you go borrow money from the bank/ friends and buy for your partner costly things, to take him in expensive hotels. It means doing the little things that suit in your wallet. Trust me if your Husband is well raised and understanding he will appreciate and love you that way. Good Food is another way to take good care of a Man.

6. Communication: keep in touch with your partner, call or text him. If he is traveling for business, call him always to know what’s up with his journey. It will show him how much you are already missing him. So he will work very hard to come back home to you. Be closer in any possible way.

7. Be faithful and trustworthy If you don’t trust your husband, Go and learn how to. Even if is obvious that he is cheating, you are the only one that can call her back, by trusting him. Let him know how you feel.

8. Avoid listening to rumors; Rumors can kill your marriage if you allow it. they keep gathering false info and then they spread it to you. the majority of them have intentions which aren’t good. Some are interested in destroying your home. they admire the way he cares and loves you. So the only thing to do is to build up fake stories just to make you hate and dump your partner. Watch out for them.

9. Nagging ; This is another marriage killer if not corrected. Don’t always accuse your Husband falsely all the time just because you want him to be guilty. Reduce the rate at which you are complaining all the time over small things just because you want your husband’s attention and to be the controller. Such acts may make your husband start losing the love they made him marry you.

10. Dependent on your partner; Always work hard to contributing in some things, seriously stop being a parasite to your husband. If you don’t have Job, you can start a trade/business. Men love seeing industrious women. Even if you don’t have money to start, ask your husband, he will be very fast in providing every requirements, because he knows that will contribute in paying the bills.
U can add urs.....

2 Likes

Re: 10 Things That Will Make Your Husband Love You More by PrinceBYC: 9:53pm On Oct 30, 2013
Quite on point. I will add RESPECT to the list. Nice one OP.
Re: 10 Things That Will Make Your Husband Love You More by Nobody: 10:02pm On Oct 30, 2013
*yawns*

(Hope nobody is going to take it personal cool )

(1) (Reply)

Spare The Rod - Spoil The Child / My 9month Old Wont Eat Am Gonna Run Mad. / Wahala On Top Prewedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.