Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:25 PM

Unable To Complete BBM Setup Android Smartphone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Unable To Complete BBM Setup Android Smartphone (4124 Views)

Android Users! Stream Live DSTV Channels On Your Android Smartphone For Free / BE Elite Android Smartphone Specs & Price / What's The Best Network/data Plan For An Android Smartphone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unable To Complete BBM Setup Android Smartphone by vicezek(m): 10:05pm On Oct 29, 2013
[/b][b]

I just installed BBM app on my Tecno F7 (Phantom A+) device, with a data service from retaliate Nigeria network. I am facing an issue with connecting; the app says:

'Unable to Complete Setup' with the error 'No Connection Found'. It says 'Your connection to the wireless network is turned off. Restore your connection and try again."

While I'm having an active 3g connection provided by the etisalat network . Why is the app not recognizing this connection?
Re: Unable To Complete BBM Setup Android Smartphone by Pellzz: 11:05pm On Oct 29, 2013
Use 3g network and make sure d network is good it is very very easy just do it at nite lyk 3.Am...
Re: Unable To Complete BBM Setup Android Smartphone by jide: 10:09am On Oct 31, 2013
vicezek: [/b][b]

I just installed BBM app on my Tecno F7 (Phantom A+) device, with a data service from retaliate Nigeria network. I am facing an issue with connecting; the app says:

'Unable to Complete Setup' with the error 'No Connection Found'. It says 'Your connection to the wireless network is turned off. Restore your connection and try again."

While I'm having an active 3g connection provided by the etisalat network . Why is the app not recognizing this connection?
The problem is not from your end. There were too many downloads of the BBM app and connection requests than their severs could handle. To prevent a total shutdown or BBM jam, they deliberately shut out new requests pending the time those on queue had been attended to.

(1) (Reply)

How To Root The New Infinix Hot X507 Android Phone / Tecno Spark K7 / Tecno Spark 5, Spark 5 Air Launched With 5000mah Battery Price In Ghana, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.