Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,734 members, 7,813,415 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Man Who Kidnapped Son Was Arrested By DSS In Lagos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Who Kidnapped Son Was Arrested By DSS In Lagos (684 Views)

SORROW TO JOY: Woman Delivers Triplets Day Murdered Son Was Buried (picture) / See What Someone's Son Was Caught Doing. (abomination!). / Parents Of Girl Who Kidnapped Herself Disown Her.(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Who Kidnapped Son Was Arrested By DSS In Lagos by ananwune: 10:20pm On Oct 29, 2013
A 48-year-old man suspected of masterminding the kidnap of his 9-year old son in Badagry area of Lagos, has been arrested by the Lagos state command of the Department of State Services (DSS).

The Director, Lagos State Command of the DSS, Mr. Victor Achu, told journalists that the suspect, Adeyinka Adebayo, actually came to report the kidnap incident on October 3rd at the command.

According to the DSS boss, “The command got a report of the kidnap of a 9 year old boy and acted promptly by swinginging into action.

Preliminary investigations confirmed the kidnap of the boy by one Kehinde Alonge, who demanded a ransom of N350, 000 for his release and directed that the money be paid into a UBA account.

“The account was later discovered to be owned by one Taiwo Faloye. After series of tactical planning, the owner of the account and Kehinde were arrested at Ilesha, Osun state, while trying to withdraw the money.”

In the course of interrogation, Kehinde Alonge, a 27 year old hairstylist fingered the 48 year old father as being the master mind. But when our crew interviewed him, he insisted Kehinde was responsible.

“He is lying. I was in Ilesha when he called me to come to Lagos that some people owed him money.

His father even gave me N3, 000 for transport. “When we got to Ilesha, he sent another N3, 750 worth of recharge cards for his feeding

“He even called his son on phone daily. He was the one that asked me to demand N350, 000; however, at the end of the bargain, he said I should accept N200, 000. Since I had no bank account, I asked one of my relatives to give me his account details. But we were arrested at the point of withdrawal.”

Following Alonge’s indictment and Adebayo’s confession, the DSS boss said the couple will be arraigned soon, as he warned parents and relatives to stop committing crimes against their loved ones just to make money.

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Pics ( Viewers Discretion Advised ) The Family That Was Killed By Fumes / Snow Or Stone From Heaven? / Thread For Hijabites Ready For Aqeedu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.