Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Back Stabber, Please I Need urgent Help, a must read, HELP - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Back Stabber, Please I Need urgent Help, a must read, HELP (1441 Views)

I Need Urgent Loan Of 10,000 Naira / Urgent Help! Can Anyone Interpret This Dream? / Urgent Help Needed To Save This Little Baby. (pls Act Now If You Can!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Back Stabber, Please I Need urgent Help, a must read, HELP by yabas(m): 1:48am On Oct 30, 2013
A su
Re: Back Stabber, Please I Need urgent Help, a must read, HELP by yabas(m): 2:22am On Oct 30, 2013
I NEED TO DO SOMETHING REAL FAST, HELP GUYZ
Re: Back Stabber, Please I Need urgent Help, a must read, HELP by Nobody: 5:15am On Oct 30, 2013
Why on earth would you want to deactivate his Facebook account, most especially if that's your only way of tracking him? I would say get the police involved, but who knows how helpful that is.
Re: Back Stabber, Please I Need urgent Help, a must read, HELP by angelTI(f): 5:35am On Oct 30, 2013
Someone went away with your UNIVERSITY CERTIFICATE and all you are thinking about is hacking his FB account? You really need help!
Re: Back Stabber, Please I Need urgent Help, a must read, HELP by Nobody: 5:52am On Oct 30, 2013
Get a cow horn and send sango to him undecided
Re: Back Stabber, Please I Need urgent Help, a must read, HELP by Nobody: 7:03am On Oct 30, 2013
De-activating his face book account is not the answer.
First try tracking him to know where he is, you must know his girlfriend, family, people he hangs out with, his place of work, joints he goes to: anyway report the matter to the police while tracking him.
But then do not let him go scoot free. He is an army rubber!!!
angry
Re: Back Stabber, Please I Need urgent Help, a must read, HELP by Enegod(m): 7:09am On Oct 30, 2013
*playing my backstab game* i love the game die!!!
Re: Back Stabber, Please I Need urgent Help, a must read, HELP by yabas(m): 7:50am On Oct 30, 2013
What else can I do? I have reported the matter to the police but they are just not acting, I really want to do something bad to this guy, honestly, how can anybody be so wicked? I have been very good to him and I just dont deserve this at all, am so sad. Unfortunately for me, I dont know his family members, he's just one of those hangers on to be honest. What does he want to do with my B.Sc cert? I so need to hurt this guy by frustrating his life, hijacking his email accounts, fbk, I called his bank to send me a new bank card and block his old one. I so need to frustrate him. There are things I could do to make him come back begging. The good thing here is that I have now been able to get his former address from one of his facebook contact, I will be going there today to ask questions abt him
Re: Back Stabber, Please I Need urgent Help, a must read, HELP by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 30, 2013
Even if i dey vex ryt nw,op stil manage 2 make me laff...hehehehe,op i no blieve ur story o,d guy took ur university certificate and d next tin dat came 2 ur mind is hacking hez fb acct,are u rily a university graduate??my baby sis gat more IQ dan u do!!well,lemme gv u a quick advice,4get d university certificate cos u don't nid it!!!no 1 wud employ sum1 dat tinks lyk u!!and hr is a gud news 4 u!JAMB FORM IS OUT!get it fast,u still av hope!!
Re: Back Stabber, Please I Need urgent Help, a must read, HELP by debetmx(m): 9:03am On Oct 30, 2013
Harbosede02: Even if i dey vex ryt nw,op stil manage 2 make me laff...hehehehe,op i no blieve ur story o,d guy took ur university certificate and d next tin dat came 2 ur mind is hacking hez fb acct,are u rily a university graduate??my baby sis gat more IQ dan u do!!well,lemme gv u a quick advice,4get d university certificate cos u don't nid it!!!no 1 wud employ sum1 dat tinks lyk u!!and hr is a gud news 4 u!JAMB FORM IS OUT!get it fast,u still av hope!!

Girl your mouth bad oh, ha ha.

Why don't you post on his fb timeline instead of hacking his account.
Re: Back Stabber, Please I Need urgent Help, a must read, HELP by yabas(m): 4:49pm On Oct 30, 2013
Harbosede02: Even if i dey vex ryt nw,op stil manage 2 make me laff...hehehehe,op i no blieve ur story o,d guy took ur university certificate and d next tin dat came 2 ur mind is hacking hez fb acct,are u rily a university graduate??my baby sis gat more IQ dan u do!!well,lemme gv u a quick advice,4get d university certificate cos u don't nid it!!!no 1 wud employ sum1 dat tinks lyk u!!and hr is a gud news 4 u!JAMB FORM IS OUT!get it fast,u still av hope!!

Its unfortunate that an ugly girl like you will have such a rotten mouth, honestly its gonna be hard for you to loose your virg inity. What d fuk will I gain by making up this story? The talk about hacking his facebook was out the spur of the moment, out of frustration and disappointment and nothing else and here you are talking about Jamb form, ugly BIT CH, just go loose your virginty or find something usual to do. Look at her face, telling me about IQ. Low life slu t
Re: Back Stabber, Please I Need urgent Help, a must read, HELP by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 30, 2013
yabas:

Its unfortunate that an ugly girl like you will have such a rotten mouth, honestly its gonna be hard for you to loose your virg inity. What d fuk will I gain by making up this story? The talk about hacking his facebook was out the spur of the moment, out of frustration and disappointment and nothing else and here you are talking about Jamb form, ugly BIT CH, just go loose your virginty or find something usual to do. Look at her face, telling me about IQ. Low life slu t
hehehehehe,i laff,am very ugly hny,i knw dat,aw does dat affect ur missing items??u r daft n itz obvious,u called me a virgin and u also called me a slut....y won't i talk abt ur IQ then,u don't even av common sense!!!no 1 wud eva tel u aw 2 hack sum1's acct cos u cn neva knw it...so take my advice,get d jamb form!!!psycique
Re: Back Stabber, Please I Need urgent Help, a must read, HELP by yabas(m): 6:19pm On Oct 30, 2013
Thanks guys, I have still not been able to track the guy, I was at my former Uni today and after the usual identification checks, they told me that I can get a replacement for a fee but am just gonna wait for a while to see if I can track him. A little bit relieved now because that is the most important item he took, if na naija now man go need wait for 5 years to get another lol.

Harbosede02: hehehehehe,i laff,am very ugly hny,i knw dat,aw does dat affect ur missing items??u r daft n itz obvious,u called me a virgin and u also called me a slut....y won't i talk abt ur IQ then,u don't even av common sense!!!no 1 wud eva tel u aw 2 hack sum1's acct cos u cn neva knw it...so take my advice,get d jamb form!!!psycique

Bit ch leave me alone naw, I dont want a chit-chat, na by force. I SAY I NO DO. Please move on, thanks
Re: Back Stabber, Please I Need urgent Help, a must read, HELP by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 30, 2013
yabas:

Bit ch leave me alone naw, I dont want a chit-chat, na by force. I SAY I NO DO. Please move on, thanks
hehehehe,itz gud u surrendered!!
Re: Back Stabber, Please I Need urgent Help, a must read, HELP by yabas(m): 6:48pm On Oct 30, 2013
Harbosede02: hehehehe,itz gud u surrendered!!

But on a lighter note, you've got to learn some manners, for christ sake, you are a lady. Not bragging, but you wouldnt have been able to say all that to my face.
Re: Back Stabber, Please I Need urgent Help, a must read, HELP by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 30, 2013
yabas:

But on a lighter note, you've got to learn some manners, for christ sake, you are a lady. Not bragging, but you wouldnt have been able to say all that to my face.
m sori o,i jst said dose tinz 4 fun!didn't mean any harm...m sorrrrry
Re: Back Stabber, Please I Need urgent Help, a must read, HELP by yabas(m): 8:00pm On Oct 30, 2013
Naah, I should be the one apologizing for calling you "ugly", I didnt actually mean it, just said it out of anger from your outburst lol. Hope we friends now
Re: Back Stabber, Please I Need urgent Help, a must read, HELP by Enegod(m): 8:05pm On Oct 30, 2013
Harbosede02: m sori o,i jst said dose tinz 4 fun!didn't mean any harm...m sorrrrry
yabas: Naah, I should be the one apologizing for calling you "ugly", I didnt actually mean it, just said it out of anger from your outburst lol. Hope we friends now
am touched!! *crying*
Re: Back Stabber, Please I Need urgent Help, a must read, HELP by yabas(m): 8:10pm On Oct 30, 2013
Enegod:
am touched!! *crying*
lol funny guy
Re: Back Stabber, Please I Need urgent Help, a must read, HELP by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 30, 2013
yabas: Naah, I should be the one apologizing for calling you "ugly", I didnt actually mean it, just said it out of anger from your outburst lol. Hope we friends now
sure!

2 Likes

Re: Back Stabber, Please I Need urgent Help, a must read, HELP by Dhurmynick(m): 11:45am On Nov 01, 2013
Harbosede02: sure!

looks like i caught you payr*n
Re: Back Stabber, Please I Need urgent Help, a must read, HELP by SAFO(m): 6:19pm On Nov 01, 2013
Something is not adding up. The severity of his "alleged" crime does not coincide with your attempt to hack his Facebook account.

How do we know you're not some disgruntled boyfriend who wants to hack their girlfriend's account, or vice versa?
Re: Back Stabber, Please I Need urgent Help, a must read, HELP by yabas(m): 6:29pm On Nov 01, 2013
My brother, as funny/strange as this story may sound, it is the truth. As I speak to you now, the guy has gone into hidding. A friend to me that he has left the country, words cannot describe how I am feeling. He wrote me on fbk a couple of days ago to rain insult on me for telling everyone that knows him the story
Re: Back Stabber, Please I Need urgent Help, a must read, HELP by yabas(m): 5:15pm On Nov 03, 2013
Why are people so wicked

(1) (Reply)

Please Who Also Got This Message On BBM And Whatsapp This Evening? / Oluwole Certificate: Man Nabbed For Forging Certificate For A Very Old Granpa! / Video Of Witch Bird That Allegedly Transformed Into Young Woman In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.