Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Who Do You Love Most........mother Or Wife? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Do You Love Most........mother Or Wife? (740 Views)

As A Husband, Or Wife, Who Will You Make Your Next Of Kin / What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) / Who Comes First, Your Mother Or Your Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Do You Love Most........mother Or Wife? by bjhere2009(m): 6:43am On Oct 30, 2013
It just happens i get confused on this.....who do we love the most..mother or wife?
I friend once asked,if you had the two most important women in your life in a hot spot,whom will u choose?
Let's assume you have ur wife and mother in a burning house and due to time you can only save one...Whom do you save first.....mother or wife?
I need ur opinion here pls to help me make decision on a more serious but different situation.
Thanks.
Re: Who Do You Love Most........mother Or Wife? by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 30, 2013
bjhere2009: It just happens i get confused on this.....who do we love the most..mother or wife?
I friend once asked,if you had the two most important women in your life in a hot spot,whom will u choose?
Let's assume you have ur wife and mother in a burning house and due to time you can only save one...Whom do you save first.....mother or wife?
I need ur opinion here pls to help me make decision on a more serious but different situation.
Thanks.

heavenly father pls don't let me be in this kind of situation. I cast any evil plans by force, [size=55]in Jesus Name[/size] Amen lord, i thank you.
Re: Who Do You Love Most........mother Or Wife? by everyday: 11:41am On Oct 30, 2013
I love my momma
Re: Who Do You Love Most........mother Or Wife? by bjhere2009(m): 1:25pm On Oct 30, 2013
everyday: I love my momma

Your wife becomes your priority and immediate family as stated by law of union.
Will you let the mother of your children die and save your mothet?
Re: Who Do You Love Most........mother Or Wife? by EfemenaXY: 8:08am On Oct 31, 2013
bjhere2009: It just happens i get confused on this.....who do we love the most..mother or wife?
Thanks.

Remain confused.

When's ASUU calling off their strike? undecided
Re: Who Do You Love Most........mother Or Wife? by PassingShot(m): 8:42am On Oct 31, 2013
I will go the way of Ebenezer Obe:

"Eniyan ti mo feran ju ? - iya mi, baba mi ati 'yawo mi. Omo mi, egbon mi at'aburo mi."

Meaning - The people I love most are - my mother, my father and my wife. My children, my older ones and younger ones.

I hope you get the message.

Good luck.
Re: Who Do You Love Most........mother Or Wife? by bjhere2009(m): 2:12pm On Oct 31, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Remain confused.

When's ASUU calling off their strike? undecided

You still dey wait make ASUU call of strike?
Make u no go learn handwork......Mechanic,electrician...plumber..all are looking foe apprentice grin grin grin
Re: Who Do You Love Most........mother Or Wife? by EfemenaXY: 7:43pm On Nov 01, 2013
bjhere2009:

You still dey wait make ASUU call of strike?
Make u no go learn handwork......Mechanic,electrician...plumber..all are looking foe apprentice grin grin grin

grin grin grin

You missed the intended sarcasm of my post! No worries sha.

Love your suggestions though cheesy

(1) (Reply)

What Age's Appropriate To Tell A Child He Or She's Adopted. / Please I Need To Talk To Someone / Ever Been Robbed :share Ur Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.