Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,556 members, 7,823,440 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Workforce Invitation For Banking Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Workforce Invitation For Banking Interview (17294 Views)

Workforce Banking Interview / Workforce Banking Interview Invitation / Requirement For Banking Jobs By Integrated Corporate Services Ltd. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Workforce Invitation For Banking Interview by windows8: 1:33pm On Nov 01, 2013
The organizers in ph are real and no money was demanded, the character displayed towards each other from some of the applicants was appalling, like they say, getting a job is a job. Nothing like being self employed shall.
Re: Workforce Invitation For Banking Interview by busuyem: 1:51pm On Nov 01, 2013
Don't think I'll honour this invite because I've not seen anyone of the demanded calibre to sign the guarantors' forms 4 me. Nawa oooooooo

1 Like

Re: Workforce Invitation For Banking Interview by karyurdey(m): 5:05pm On Nov 01, 2013
baines3: Is a normal interview lyk tell us about urself, ur xperience if u ve banking xperience and also knw d work of a transaction officer e.g teller, bulk teller. D interview is very simple best of luck

pls, is VLA having office at Ibadan? How do i sumbit my cv? 08134667145....pls, send me ur number
Re: Workforce Invitation For Banking Interview by tunnex190: 5:12pm On Nov 01, 2013
windows8: The organizers in ph are real and no money was demanded, the character displayed towards each other from some of the applicants was appalling, like they say, getting a job is a job. Nothing like being self employed shall.

They've got no right to demand for money. They are outsourcing companies and not agents.
Re: Workforce Invitation For Banking Interview by tunnex190: 5:15pm On Nov 01, 2013
windows8: The organizers in ph are real and no money was demanded, the character displayed towards each other from some of the applicants was appalling, like they say, getting a job is a job. Nothing like being self employed shall.
Re: Workforce Invitation For Banking Interview by tunnex190: 5:21pm On Nov 01, 2013

They've got no right to demand for money. They are outsourcing companies and not agents.
Re: Workforce Invitation For Banking Interview by tunnex190: 5:22pm On Nov 01, 2013
karyurdey:

pls, is VLA having office at Ibadan? How do i sumbit my cv? 08134667145....pls, send me ur number

Which one is VLA?
Re: Workforce Invitation For Banking Interview by comtem2011: 5:56pm On Nov 01, 2013
busuyem: Don't think I'll honour this invite because I've not seen anyone of the demanded calibre to sign the guarantors' forms 4 me. Nawa oooooooo
jst go, i told dm my guarantors are nt arnd. They told me to get it ready b4 dy cal bk.
Re: Workforce Invitation For Banking Interview by busuyem: 5:59pm On Nov 01, 2013
comtem2011: jst go, i told dm my guarantors are nt arnd. They told me to get it ready b4 dy cal bk.

Thnks dear. Pls, how did u fill ur Oath form as well? Also, can they consider someone who has no banking jobs experience? Just wanna knw because I emback on the tedious and costly journey to Enugu.
Re: Workforce Invitation For Banking Interview by comtem2011: 6:11pm On Nov 01, 2013
I jst signed it nd wrote my name. It is nt necessary bnkg experience. Even if u hv nt sold b4, jst mentn one fashn home or any organisatn dat does nt exist nd told them how u help market their product with sales result. Am a marketer of insurance. Jst package urself cos tellg dem u hv exp wil gv u a chance.
Re: Workforce Invitation For Banking Interview by EzeWills(m): 6:30pm On Nov 01, 2013
Pls those that have gone for the interview, which bank r they recruiting for? Is the job on contract basis?
Re: Workforce Invitation For Banking Interview by ladyflavour(f): 7:35pm On Nov 01, 2013
Eze-Wills:
Pls those that have gone for the interview, which bank r they recruiting for? Is the job on contract basis?
[color=#006600][/color] yes its contract but they did not say which bank. They just asked questions from ur CV and then ask how much u want to b paid. Nothing serious except u go tie urself inside ur CV. We await the next stage.
Re: Workforce Invitation For Banking Interview by EzeWills(m): 8:29pm On Nov 01, 2013
lady flavour: [color=#006600][/color] yes its contract but they did not say which bank. They just asked questions from ur CV and then ask how much u want to b paid. Nothing serious except u go tie urself inside ur CV. We await the next stage.

If its contract there's no point going there to waste my time.

1 Like

Re: Workforce Invitation For Banking Interview by Nobody: 11:06pm On Nov 01, 2013
For those in Enugu, where was the venue? Still waiting to get mine.
Re: Workforce Invitation For Banking Interview by Lhorpe: 12:01pm On Nov 02, 2013
I also got d msg nd my venue is PH. I am presently in Lagos, do u guy think is worth it?
Re: Workforce Invitation For Banking Interview by emyberry: 5:06pm On Nov 02, 2013
julieme: Am not going o it's like na sales rep(marketing) job for bank
I remember clearly I applied for a customer service officer position few days back and I got the message for interview. I don't think its a contract job,I think its full time. Meanwhile must we swear affidavit for that oath of confidentiality?
I sent them an email but yet to receive a reply from them. I wish us luck. Hope d job is worth d stress of getting a guarantor.
Re: Workforce Invitation For Banking Interview by isiasule: 6:46pm On Nov 02, 2013
I am still waiting their response to my earlier message which says that"I am a B.Sc holder but their requirement for the interview is OND. So what do u think?
Re: Workforce Invitation For Banking Interview by tunnex190: 4:28pm On Nov 04, 2013
It is not necessary you sign that Oath of confidentiality. Just your signature and ur witness'.
Re: Workforce Invitation For Banking Interview by sirwilly1(m): 4:38pm On Nov 04, 2013
Pls, for those to be interviewed. Did any of you get any message for rescheduling. I'm waiting for answers.
Re: Workforce Invitation For Banking Interview by EzeWills(m): 8:16pm On Nov 04, 2013
sir willy: Pls, for those to be interviewed. Did any of you get any message for rescheduling. I'm waiting for answers.

Yep I did!
Re: Workforce Invitation For Banking Interview by kanmeluijeoma: 8:18pm On Nov 04, 2013
Yes
Re: Workforce Invitation For Banking Interview by ginkybobs: 7:33am On Nov 05, 2013
wow! I didn't get any rescheduling. I'm still waiting for the interview date to be sent to me
Re: Workforce Invitation For Banking Interview by williams85(m): 9:35am On Nov 05, 2013
this interview is wired....i dont need to waste my time and energy
Re: Workforce Invitation For Banking Interview by sereen: 9:44am On Nov 05, 2013
Are u sayn d interview won't b for tommorrow (6th) anymore?
Re: Workforce Invitation For Banking Interview by williams85(m): 9:50am On Nov 05, 2013
it will, i dont need to go
Re: Workforce Invitation For Banking Interview by sirwilly1(m): 12:28pm On Nov 05, 2013
For those that have done theirs, how was it?
Re: Workforce Invitation For Banking Interview by liet4u(f): 12:52pm On Nov 05, 2013
Please who kw dia office in Enugu.I need to go dia
Re: Workforce Invitation For Banking Interview by Nobody: 1:13pm On Nov 05, 2013
sir willy: Pls, for those to be interviewed. Did any of you get any message for rescheduling. I'm waiting for answers.
which one is rescheduling again, does it mean d interview is not holdin 2morrow again in port harcurt. Please i need response hve they prospone 2morrow interview at ph
Re: Workforce Invitation For Banking Interview by TONYG01: 2:18pm On Nov 05, 2013
Hello fohlar..could you please send me ur phone number? I attended the interview and I need to ask some questions pls...mine is 08038569596. Thanks
Re: Workforce Invitation For Banking Interview by TONYG01: 2:26pm On Nov 05, 2013
I attended the interview till d last stage also at oke ado ibadan but still waiting for dem to call me....anyone with further info should pls hint me...08038569596. Thanks
Re: Workforce Invitation For Banking Interview by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 05, 2013
Some one should at least reply my curiousity na. Abeg they don prospone d interview date.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Firs Recriutment / N-Power Tech, Log In To Check You Preselection Status / Best Steps For A Successful Job Hunting In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.