Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,333 members, 7,954,355 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:22 PM

Workforce Invitation For Banking Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Workforce Invitation For Banking Interview (17401 Views)

Workforce Banking Interview / Workforce Banking Interview Invitation / Requirement For Banking Jobs By Integrated Corporate Services Ltd. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Workforce Invitation For Banking Interview by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 30, 2013
urchrlex: I got the text message too.....but think of it to sign guarantors form 2 copies without proving the necessary information(the employer) Is not eassy to get someone who earns 3million annually . I really wana know if the process is for immediate employment or normal Job procedure... For sure i know some will be on contract Job . God help your children all we have is You
I've been wondering the same thing oh, it sounds like immediate employment kind of stuff, meanwhile there's a provision in the employment form for one to select either its full time or part time job u want wit them.. Also I'm wondering how to fill on the ID card form as some of the things required there is meant for someone dat has already gotten the job.
Re: Workforce Invitation For Banking Interview by tunnex190: 9:15pm On Oct 30, 2013
Valeree:
How did u feel the ID card form there? Wen one is not yet sure of the department and where they made provision for name & signature of staff when one has not got the job yet. How did u fill it. And also the employment form, I know I applied and wrote for graduate trainee for First bank is dat wat they require, if it is then wat did they expect to fill as job title? Or are some places meant to be left blank while coming for the interview.

There are places that you don't have to bother to fill like 'position applied for' on your employment form and when you get there, you can find out. The most important one to fill and sign is the guarantors form.

1 Like

Re: Workforce Invitation For Banking Interview by bibinwaka: 9:19pm On Oct 30, 2013
@baines
pls tell us how urs went and if you hav an idea of who they are recruiting for.
Re: Workforce Invitation For Banking Interview by tunnex190: 9:22pm On Oct 30, 2013
bibinwaka: @baines

This is what I'm yet to find out. Someone who knows should kindly help.
Re: Workforce Invitation For Banking Interview by tunnex190: 9:31pm On Oct 30, 2013
my instinct says New Generation Bank.....It is not confirmed yet.

1 Like

Re: Workforce Invitation For Banking Interview by DAVIDOLAWALE: 9:33pm On Oct 30, 2013
God will help us for dis kind job o
Re: Workforce Invitation For Banking Interview by urchrlex: 9:44pm On Oct 30, 2013
Valeree:
I've been wondering the same thing oh, it sounds like immediate employment kind of stuff, meanwhile there's a provision in the employment form for one to select either its full time or part time job u want wit them.. Also I'm wondering how to fill on the ID card form as some of the things required there is meant for someone dat has already gotten the job.

What is my problem now is to fill the guarantors form and oat of confidenciality that you ve to go court for affidavit
Re: Workforce Invitation For Banking Interview by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 30, 2013
urchrlex:

What is my problem now is to fill the guarantors form and oat of confidenciality that you ve to go court for affidavit
Dis piple take style wicked oh, 3 million naira annually. Nawao
Re: Workforce Invitation For Banking Interview by simplie: 10:27pm On Oct 30, 2013
@Julieme., I received it too @ Enugu but am in Lagos . Are u. Going ?
julieme: Also got an sms from WF for interview in enugu,pls who knws d bank or company they are recruiting for?
Re: Workforce Invitation For Banking Interview by Tetegh(m): 11:22pm On Oct 30, 2013
Re: Workforce Invitation For Banking Interview by julieme: 6:42am On Oct 31, 2013
simplie: @Julieme., I received it too @ Enugu but am in Lagos . Are u. Going ?
Am not going o it's like na sales rep(marketing) job for bank
Re: Workforce Invitation For Banking Interview by Nobody: 7:09am On Oct 31, 2013
tunnex190:

You can apply with HND. It is very easy to gate crash.
please sir can't i apply wit my nd becus i don't hv hnd. And i live in benin, is there any interview schedule recently so that i can gate crash please. And hw did u guys apply is it through had copy or soft copy
Re: Workforce Invitation For Banking Interview by baines3(m): 7:19am On Oct 31, 2013
bibinwaka: @baines
i dont knw d bank dey r recruiting 4 but dey will tell u wen u scape thru dis stage and also is a contract job and not a marketing job.
Re: Workforce Invitation For Banking Interview by Donovan: 7:48am On Oct 31, 2013
Please how & when did u guys apply? Help brother in need
Re: Workforce Invitation For Banking Interview by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 31, 2013
Please response. Cus gate crashin tins on my mind.
Re: Workforce Invitation For Banking Interview by Nobody: 7:55am On Oct 31, 2013
Wen d info of sumition of cvs is on ground nobody will say anytin. bt wen it nw time for interview that is wen u guys will cum up here wit de info. Dat nt fair at all. Lets be our broders keeper
Re: Workforce Invitation For Banking Interview by zelexotunla(m): 7:58am On Oct 31, 2013
Socrates05: Wen u guys submited ur Cv now i want to know, i submitted mine last week. Anybody dat can help me wit a useful information, here is my line 08030588641.
. Pls bro, where and how did u submit ur CV?
Re: Workforce Invitation For Banking Interview by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 31, 2013
I just don't like how dis workforce people is not disclosing the name of the bank, if I go all through dis stress and it turns out to be one yeye bank like dat, I will not be happy oh.
Re: Workforce Invitation For Banking Interview by zelexotunla(m): 8:11am On Oct 31, 2013
Socrates05: I just submited my CV to them last week @ Ibadan and i never receive any text from 4 now. When did u submit ur cv wit them my good frnd. Who can send me any workforce in south south region. Are they givin forms wen u submit ur Cv, where u guys see d form to fill
. Pls bro,where is workforce address in ibadan? And how did u submit it there, is it hard copy?
Re: Workforce Invitation For Banking Interview by ladyflavour(f): 9:05am On Oct 31, 2013
What was d interview like and what possible questions re expected I'm also in pH.
marystan: @windows 8, wen is d interview? Cuz I live in ph nd av gone for an interview with workforce and filled all d forms I ws askeD to download. Do u av a BSc or HND?
[color=#006600][/colo
Re: Workforce Invitation For Banking Interview by ladyflavour(f): 9:13am On Oct 31, 2013
This oat of confidentiality, so one will hav to go to a court for an affidavit?
Re: Workforce Invitation For Banking Interview by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 31, 2013
And also the bond of secrecy, who is suppose to sign dat?
Re: Workforce Invitation For Banking Interview by ladyflavour(f): 11:51am On Oct 31, 2013
Re: Workforce Invitation For Banking Interview by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 31, 2013
Nobody seems 2 respond 2 my ealier post, i ask a question, i ask can OND apply 4 d job. And can i still apply nw. Wht is d mode of application, or can i apply 4rm benin
Re: Workforce Invitation For Banking Interview by tunnex190: 1:00pm On Oct 31, 2013
Climaths: Please response. Cus gate crashin tins on my mind.

You can try it. There is no crime in trying. I'd advice you do both hard and soft copy. It will be a lot easier for you to know their requirements for ND when you get to their branch office. (age limit for ND is 25). And do register with them online.
Re: Workforce Invitation For Banking Interview by tunnex190: 1:04pm On Oct 31, 2013
Climaths: Wen d info of sumition of cvs is on ground nobody will say anytin. bt wen it nw time for interview that is wen u guys will cum up here wit de info. Dat nt fair at all. Lets be our broders keeper

It is not like that. They invite almost everyone who has either registered with them online, submit CV or applied for one of these graduate trainee programmes.
Re: Workforce Invitation For Banking Interview by tunnex190: 1:07pm On Oct 31, 2013
Valeree: I just don't like how dis workforce people is not disclosing the name of the bank, if I go all through dis stress and it turns out to be one yeye bank like dat, I will not be happy oh.

I am at the interview centre now. I heard from the instructor that they are recruiting for 7 banks. He didn't disclose the names but one of us said he knows of Stanbic IBTC and First bank.
Re: Workforce Invitation For Banking Interview by tunnex190: 1:10pm On Oct 31, 2013
They will let us know the banks' name when the time comes probably when we are qualified after interview and documentation.
Re: Workforce Invitation For Banking Interview by tunnex190: 1:16pm On Oct 31, 2013
lady flavour: This oat of confidentiality, so one will hav to go to a court for an affidavit?

You dont have to. Just sign and date, then your witness n his or her date together with signature. That bond of secrecy can be left until you are qualified and the ID card form.
Re: Workforce Invitation For Banking Interview by comtem2011: 1:22pm On Oct 31, 2013
d job is banking sales, meang marketer! I jst got d invite for interview slated for 2mrw.
Re: Workforce Invitation For Banking Interview by busuyem: 2:07pm On Oct 31, 2013
comtem2011: d job is banking sales, meang marketer! I jst got d invite for interview slated for 2mrw.

Pls house, they said I should collect complementary card from my guarantors. What if my gurantors don't have complimentary cards, what would I do?
Re: Workforce Invitation For Banking Interview by Nobody: 2:07pm On Oct 31, 2013
comtem2011: d job is banking sales, meang marketer! I jst got d invite for interview slated for 2mrw.
let us c d content of ur text, i doubt its d same wif dat we got cos our date, time, venue n job position r yet 2 b disclosed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Graduate Recruitment 2017 - Several Positions / Relocation To Lagos For Better Job Opportunities / How To Cope When Facing Unemployment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.