Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,630 members, 7,809,345 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Free Training On Solar Panel Current And Voltage Booster Circuit - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Free Training On Solar Panel Current And Voltage Booster Circuit (2465 Views)

Free Training! Free Training!! Free Training!!! / IT Certifications Dumps(current And Updated). / Free Two Weeks Practical Training On Solar Power Inverter System (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Free Training On Solar Panel Current And Voltage Booster Circuit by KCE: 9:42pm On Jul 09, 2008
[center]ARE YOU WORRIED ON THE SIZE OF YOUR SOLAR PANEL 45WATT, 60WATT, 150WATT ETC. [/center]

AND YOU WANT TO MULTIPLIER THE CAPACITY OF THIS SOLAR CELL / PANEL WITHOUT BUYING MORE

WITHOUR ANY SIDE EFFECT, THEN YOU MUST COME TO THIS TWO WEEKS WORKSHOP

BEFORE YOU BUY THAT PV PANEL, YOU MUST ATTEND THIS PRACTICAL TRAINING SESSION.

TRUST ME
                                                 THIS CIRCUIT IS 99.99% EFFICIENT

I WILL TEACH YOU ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT SOLAR PANEL PV BOOSTER AND HOW YOU CAN
                                   BUILD ONE WITHOUT WASTING MONEY.

NOTE: YOU CAN NOT GET THIS IN A DAY SEMINAY OR TWO DAY SEMINAL, DON'T BE DECEIVE

IF YOU CAN PLUG AN ELECTRIC IRON THEN THIS TRAINING IS FOR YOU

[size=15pt]   THIS COURSE IS
                                                                  FREE
                                                          NO HIDEN CHARGES[/size]

******** TO ATTEND THE COURSE******
              YOU PAY JUST #5,000:00 FOR MATERIAL/ TRAINING MANUAL / CD / COMPONENT ETC

SESSION
                                       MORNING 7.30AM – 11AM
                                    AFTERNOON 12 NOON – 4 PM
                                               EVENING 5PM – 7PM

VIST OUT OFFICE TODAY:
#6 JOEL OGUNTADE STREET, AGUDA, OFF ADETOLA / IRONE AVENUE AGUDA, SURULERE, LAGOS

CALL LEKAN ON:
(01) 7938839, 7919283, 4748802, 07037914179, 08035579246

HOW TO LOCATE US

FROM YABA ENTER AGUDA BUS, DROP AT ADETOLA FILLING STATION, TAKE OKADA TO 6 JOEL OGUNTADE STREET

FROM MILE 2, ENTER BUS GOING TO OSHODI, DROP AT SANYA BUS STOP, TAKE OKADA TO 6 JOEL OGUNTADE STREET

FROM OSHODI, ENTER MILE 2 BUS, DROP AT SANYA BUSTOP, CLIMB THE BRIDGE, TAKE OKADA TO 6 JOEL OGUNTADE STR.

FROM OJOTA / KETU / MILE 12 TAKE A BUS TO OSHODI, ENTER MILE 2 BUS, DROP AT SANYA BUSTOP, CLIMB THE BRIDGE, TAKE OKADA TO 6 JOEL OGUNTADE STR.

NOTE:
IF YOU CAN NOT CONSTRUCT A PV BOOSTER, AFTER THIS TRAINING, I WILL REFUND YOUR MONEY
Re: Free Training On Solar Panel Current And Voltage Booster Circuit by Regalia(m): 11:48am On Feb 04, 2009
Am based in Portharcourt,how do i participate?
Re: Free Training On Solar Panel Current And Voltage Booster Circuit by kgold: 8:23pm On Feb 10, 2009
mister i have a job for you, so call these numbers 08023765583 or 07025378389
Re: Free Training On Solar Panel Current And Voltage Booster Circuit by gowaga68: 9:55pm On Jun 19, 2010
any update?
Re: Free Training On Solar Panel Current And Voltage Booster Circuit by Pitakwa123(m): 7:43am On Aug 30, 2014
I'm in calabar and interested in this training. When will the training be in calabar?

(1) (Reply)

Nebosh/ British Safety Council Trainings / Nigerian Institute Of Management June 2012 Result Is Out / Wangonet Cisco Networking Academy Has Resumed Lectures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.