Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,252 members, 7,818,872 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Nysc 2013 Batch C Corp Members Posted To Ebonyi State - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc 2013 Batch C Corp Members Posted To Ebonyi State (6275 Views)

Batch B 2013 Corpers Posted To Ebonyi State / NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / A thread for corpers posted to Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nysc 2013 Batch C Corp Members Posted To Ebonyi State by achi4u(m): 5:27pm On Jan 10, 2014
guy you funny die.you will enjoy that school because so many matured kids are schooling there?

in fact enjoy urself and make sure you marry one of my sisters grin
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch C Corp Members Posted To Ebonyi State by Lifeiscool(m): 10:22pm On Jan 10, 2014
achi4u: guy you funny die.you will enjoy that school because so many matured kids are schooling there?

in fact enjoy urself and make sure you marry one of my sisters grin
Matured kids ke.....bross, e clear say u no like me @all. To God who made me, the only business I have with these students is Mathematics tuition, and this I'll do with all seriousness and enthusiasm to make them stand tall in future.

Well, I think any working class or undergraduate who is pretty cool will do cos 'lifeiscool'. How ur side naw? I want 2 believe u re enjoying ur PPA as well.
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch C Corp Members Posted To Ebonyi State by COMGEORGE: 2:24pm On Jun 27, 2014
To God be the glory, I go, I saw and I conquered.

1 Like

Re: Nysc 2013 Batch C Corp Members Posted To Ebonyi State by prettymaxy(f): 10:01pm On Nov 29, 2014
Thank God for mercies, his love, his protection nd most especialy his faithfulness in my live in Ebonyi.
I really learnt a lot dis year
To all d ameka corpers in d lodge I miss u guys I pray we meet again in d nearest future.
Thank u for d lov u showd me as ur mamae
The Lord will continue to keep u all.
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch C Corp Members Posted To Ebonyi State by needies(m): 11:31am On Dec 02, 2014
How much does ebonyi state pay their different corper doctors
Re: Nysc 2013 Batch C Corp Members Posted To Ebonyi State by prettymaxy(f): 12:25pm On Aug 22, 2020
Hello people, it's been long o. How's life treating you. How's work. How's business. How's family. Just checking on you guys. Let's keep working smart and keep winning in every of our endeavors.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New: 20 Tips For New Corpers Before Leaving For NYSC Orientation Camp / Speaker's Nysc Pic. / Batch C Corpers Posted To PLATEAU State Let's Meet Here :D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.