Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,887 members, 7,810,414 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

Why Haven't I Gotten My PPA Till Now,i Relocated To Lagos - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Why Haven't I Gotten My PPA Till Now,i Relocated To Lagos (5881 Views)

African Civet Killed In My PPA - Ogun Corper / My Life Is A Mess Right Now, I Need Some Advice Please! / What Happens If I Refuse To Go To NYSC Camp After I Have Gotten My Call Up Lette (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Haven't I Gotten My PPA Till Now,i Relocated To Lagos by Shannynazom: 10:41pm On May 02, 2019
I relocated to Lagos from Imo, I submitted my Relocation letter, updated my accounts with them and also got the new state code but no PPA yet almost 2weeks now...and biometric and clearance have started and will end soon...what could be the problem and what can I do before clearance will close....
Re: Why Haven't I Gotten My PPA Till Now,i Relocated To Lagos by Staru1(m): 10:55pm On May 02, 2019
if u re among d new batch A 2019, u don't have to panic...this month clearances is not really for u.
Re: Why Haven't I Gotten My PPA Till Now,i Relocated To Lagos by Nobody: 9:01am On May 03, 2019
you should collect a letter from your l.g secretariat and hunt for your new ppa, if they accept you, you can come back to the secretariat for documentation, from what have been the procedure, PPA it's not always automatic especially after relocation. Ask around you can't be the only relocating to that local government area
Re: Why Haven't I Gotten My PPA Till Now,i Relocated To Lagos by Shannynazom: 2:27pm On May 03, 2019
Staru1:
if u re among d new batch A 2019, u don't have to panic...this month clearances is not really for u.

But some of my friends in another state have done their Clearance and biometric...pls any PPA available just let me know
Re: Why Haven't I Gotten My PPA Till Now,i Relocated To Lagos by Shannynazom: 2:30pm On May 03, 2019
CarlyX8:
you should collect a letter from your l.g secretariat and hunt for your new ppa, if they accept you, you can come back to the secretariat for documentation, from what have been the procedure, PPA it's not always automatic especially after relocation. Ask around you can't be the only relocating to that local government area
U mean I should go to the Secretariat and ask them to give me a letter so I can find PPA myself and bring to them??
Re: Why Haven't I Gotten My PPA Till Now,i Relocated To Lagos by Nobody: 2:49pm On May 03, 2019
Shannynazom:

U mean I should go to the Secretariat and ask them to give me a letter so I can find PPA myself and bring to them??
it's suggestion, go there and sort yourself out
Re: Why Haven't I Gotten My PPA Till Now,i Relocated To Lagos by Staru1(m): 4:19pm On May 03, 2019
Shannynazom:

But some of my friends in another state have done their Clearance and biometric...pls any PPA available just let me know

less I forget, who authorized ur relocation, are u redeploying or what...

make sure u get an approval letter b4 going on two-weeks unofficial break after orientation camp...where u re yet to get ppa as monthly clearances is ongoing till Tuesday like KWARA, where am currently serving....
report to ur LI , let them know what to do......why I said this month clearances is not for u, all of us that left yikpata camp last year August 13th has absent on our dashboard, no penalty.
contact ur local govt inspector for directions.
Re: Why Haven't I Gotten My PPA Till Now,i Relocated To Lagos by TheCvBank: 4:52pm On May 03, 2019
*VACANCY VACANCY VACANCY*

*Female Batch A, NYSC Corps member NEEDED!!*

A reputable company in Victoria Island, Lagos is in need of an experience nysc female individuals to act as ���

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1) An office sales officer wanted, Able to use Excel Minimal experience in stock inventory taking.

2) Working schedule
*Shift position 8:30am to 4pm.

3) *Five (5) Days a week.

Applicant Must have the following :

*MUST be able to use the Excel Software.

*you are also a Business Development Manager

*must be a team leader and be willing to give your best towards making our company gwowth your priority

*Accounting/economics or statistics back grounds ONLY

*35k monthly for Corpers*
(Experienced persons)

*(Applicants should live within the Island, Yaba axis, or locations that are closer to the Island)*

Send C.V to ��

Al@ubuntu.farm
Re: Why Haven't I Gotten My PPA Till Now,i Relocated To Lagos by Shannynazom: 10:24am On May 04, 2019
Staru1:

less I forget, who authorized ur relocation, are u redeploying or what...

make sure u get an approval letter b4 going on two-weeks unofficial break after orientation camp...where u re yet to get ppa as monthly clearances is ongoing till Tuesday like KWARA, where am currently serving....
report to ur LI , let them know what to do......why I said this month clearances is not for u, all of us that left yikpata camp last year August 13th has absent on our dashboard, no penalty.
contact ur local govt inspector for directions.
DG Directive ground, I have submitted my approval already at the Secretariat and have also gotten my new state code, but have not been posted yet and they said if you have any request letter we should bring for posting, please any vacancy or people looking for corpers let me know... Discipline:: Biochemistry
Re: Why Haven't I Gotten My PPA Till Now,i Relocated To Lagos by trustworthy1(f): 4:45pm On May 04, 2019
Shannynazom:
I relocated to Lagos from Imo, I submitted my Relocation letter, updated my accounts with them and also got the new state code but no PPA yet almost 2weeks now...and biometric and clearance have started and will end soon...what could be the problem and what can I do before clearance will close....
It is a general problem to all those that relocated to Lagos cos Lagos is over populated. My friend has the same problem. You can get request letter from companies or schools and submit it to NYSC Secretariat.

1 Like

Re: Why Haven't I Gotten My PPA Till Now,i Relocated To Lagos by tshege(m): 2:01pm On Jan 06, 2020
If you are a graphics designer and you live around Ogba, ikeja, Agege, there's a position at my office in Ogba. Hit me up.

You can also tell your friends, anyone who is committed and dedicated to hardwork and reward
Re: Why Haven't I Gotten My PPA Till Now,i Relocated To Lagos by Becksmire: 5:56pm On Jan 07, 2020
tshege:
If you are a graphics designer and you live around Ogba, ikeja, Agege, there's a position at my office in Ogba. Hit me up.

You can also tell your friends, anyone who is committed and dedicated to hardwork and reward

Am interested, but i live around egbeda
Re: Why Haven't I Gotten My PPA Till Now,i Relocated To Lagos by Becksmire: 6:02pm On Jan 07, 2020
Shannynazom:

Likewise me, am batch c stream 11, I relocated to Lagos from sokoto, I submitted my relocation letter on December 20th, 2019attached with letter of request. My state code change on December 27th, 2019....no PPA till now and clearance will end this week, I think on the 8th January 2020
Re: Why Haven't I Gotten My PPA Till Now,i Relocated To Lagos by handleWitCare(m): 6:24pm On Jan 07, 2020
Becksmire:

Likewise me, am batch c stream 11, I relocated to Lagos from sokoto, I submitted my relocation letter on December 20th, 2019attached with letter of request. My state code change on December 27th, 2019....no PPA till now and clearance will end this week, I think on the 8th January 2020
Same with me... stream 1
Re: Why Haven't I Gotten My PPA Till Now,i Relocated To Lagos by tshege(m): 6:28pm On Jan 07, 2020
Becksmire:

Am interested, but i live around egbeda

Send me a message on WhatsApp so you can send your CV and what you can do.

https:///2348162294017
Re: Why Haven't I Gotten My PPA Till Now,i Relocated To Lagos by Duchesstosin: 7:13am On Jan 17, 2020
Have you been posted?

Becksmire:

(1) (Reply)

What Will Happen If One Misses Nysc Headcount / Ekiti A'16 Plsss / NYSC 2017 Batch A Stream II Orientation Set To Begin July 11th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.