Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,290 members, 7,839,433 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Ugly Scars On My Legs Is Giving Me Inferioritycomplex,advice Needed! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Ugly Scars On My Legs Is Giving Me Inferioritycomplex,advice Needed! (2417 Views)

Woman Whose Legs Were Shattered By Bullion Van, Pictured In Court / Help!!!how Can I Get Rid Of Ance Scars On My Face? / How To Get Rid Of Spots Or Scars On The Face (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ugly Scars On My Legs Is Giving Me Inferioritycomplex,advice Needed! by Omogetodun: 11:06pm On Jul 09, 2008
Dermatologist in the house pls help me,i have terrible black scars on my legs,i cant wear short skirts and i will like to work in a bank,what can i use,i dont like looking at my legs because the scars are terrible and ugly,advice needed,thanks
Re: Ugly Scars On My Legs Is Giving Me Inferioritycomplex,advice Needed! by PaulSmart(m): 1:25am On Jul 10, 2008
Hi There! My Name Is Paul Smart And I Happen To Be Consultant. I Might Be Able To Help You Out With That But I Need To Get A Clear Picture Of What You Mean? Where U @, Maybe We Can Meet And Discuss. You Can Better Still Talk To Me: +234-808-050-9163. Have A Nice Day
Re: Ugly Scars On My Legs Is Giving Me Inferioritycomplex,advice Needed! by mohawkchic(f): 10:31am On Jul 10, 2008
~Try Pure Vitamin E oil. . helps fade scars!
Re: Ugly Scars On My Legs Is Giving Me Inferioritycomplex,advice Needed! by reindeer: 9:30pm On Jul 10, 2008
lets have more info on the origin of the scar, is it post traumatic?on both legs?was is after infections/rashes?does anyone else in the family have such?are they itchy? there are many questions to be asked, when we know what it is we can then profer solutions all free! dont pay anyone for this ok?
talk to the deer at rednosedeer@lycos.com
ill take your complaints.
Re: Ugly Scars On My Legs Is Giving Me Inferioritycomplex,advice Needed! by Model01: 1:46pm On Sep 25, 2008
USE BIO-OIL!!
I used it for black shaving scars on my legs, probably just like urs, and they are almost invisible now! when i go out i wear skirts all the time. bio-oil is not a skin lightening cream, its sold all over the world for white people, indiands etc etc for the sole purpose of scar removal.

(1) (Reply)

Types Of Toilet Infections, It's Symptoms And Prevention: / Hand Sanitizers by EMZOR pharmaceuticals Available in Lagos / Women Say They Are Having Heavier And More Painful PERIODS Since Covid Vaccine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.