Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,106 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Cheapest Unlimited Data For Your P.C **recharge Cards Accepted** - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Cheapest Unlimited Data For Your P.C **recharge Cards Accepted** (4922 Views)

Cheapest And Affordable Means Of Surfing The Net On P.c / Please Which Network In Nigeria Has Unlimited Data Plan, Cost And How Many Days? / Wi-free gives you unlimited data with Swift4G and Multilinks for 1500# (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheapest Unlimited Data For Your P.C **recharge Cards Accepted** by Ogetogeo(m): 12:07pm On Nov 02, 2013
fctguy: Not working bro!
Followed your instructions but no way

Your trail account was for 2days. expired yesterday.

Where is your location cus we noticed some clients around SS having some issues connecting too.
Re: Cheapest Unlimited Data For Your P.C **recharge Cards Accepted** by fctguy: 12:18pm On Nov 02, 2013
Ogetogeo:

Your trail account was for 2days. expired yesterday.

Where is your location cus we noticed some clients around SS having some issues connecting too.
but you did not mention 2 days expiration period, just had time to try it out today and i got nothing!
am in garki area 2
Re: Cheapest Unlimited Data For Your P.C **recharge Cards Accepted** by Ogetogeo(m): 9:48pm On Nov 02, 2013
fctguy:
but you did not mention 2 days expiration period, just had time to try it out today and i got nothing!
am in garki area 2

Sorry bro, it was a trial account. Some dont even give u more than a day trial. Yous should request when you are about to use it.
Re: Cheapest Unlimited Data For Your P.C **recharge Cards Accepted** by fctguy: 6:22am On Nov 03, 2013
Ogetogeo:

Sorry bro, it was a trial account. Some dont even give u more than a day trial. Yous should request when you are about to use it.
Ok bro thanks but cam I still get it cos I want to try it out tomorrow Monday and probably Tuesday before I commit to it.
Se you know say dem no dey price monkey on top tree grin
Thanks
Re: Cheapest Unlimited Data For Your P.C **recharge Cards Accepted** by ericgold(m): 6:54am On Nov 03, 2013
U didn't send a trial account to me uadaighofua@gmail.com
Re: Cheapest Unlimited Data For Your P.C **recharge Cards Accepted** by Ucheoman: 8:14am On Nov 03, 2013
Pls,send the trial account to ucmycee@gmail.com
Re: Cheapest Unlimited Data For Your P.C **recharge Cards Accepted** by Philcool(m): 12:43pm On Nov 03, 2013
Ogetogeo:

Did you follow the trick well?
Once you clik connect and its showing Establishing, then click on the reconnect button by the side and watch it connect. If not, it wont connect.
Please how does one get the username and password to use? Does one need to go to a related website to Horizon VPN to register first before using as username and password or you can form it and fix in and then the system automatically accepts it and it becomes your username and password? How does the trial account work? Can I have a feel of it, if possible before paying in from recharge cards? Thank you in anticipation. My email: philey25@yahoo.com
Re: Cheapest Unlimited Data For Your P.C **recharge Cards Accepted** by oladejuproxy: 1:23pm On Nov 03, 2013
You can now get unlimited downloads with your MTN sim @0.00 naira following the following steps:
1. Configure your Modem with normal MTN apn "web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net"

2. Download HorizonVPN https://www.dropbox.com/s/o8zxzem9dnoddcj/horizonvpn.exe

3. Right click on the HorizonVPN and run as administrator to open.

4. Select TCP

5. Select server ports. Under remote port select other and put 1110 into the box, under Local Port, select other and put 5222.

6. Put username and password, click connect. It would show ESTABLISHING... In 10 secs it shows Establishing, click on the reconnect button just after the CONNECT/DISCONNECT button. Watch it connect.

7. Open your browser and browse. Opens all sites and You dont need to have airtime or any subscription on your MTN sim.

8.Text me the username and password you want to use after payment, I would set up your account and upgrade it in few mins.

9. Android version Available without having any airtime on your Mtn sim.

CONTACT ME Oladeju proxy now on - O807.551.4823 -for PAID Accounts, how to get the Username and password , Procedures on how to configure the settings to brows fast and enjoy the speed of 42 SERVERS!!!

Premium:
1month ---------------- N600
3Months----------------N1,500

RECHARGE CARDS are accepted!!!! 700 naira recharge card for a month.

Enjoy it now while its last and stop wasting money on subscriptions..
Re: Cheapest Unlimited Data For Your P.C **recharge Cards Accepted** by oladejuproxy: 1:24pm On Nov 03, 2013
You can now get unlimited downloads with your MTN sim @0.00 naira following the following steps:

4. Select TCP

5. Select server ports. Under remote port select other and put 1110 into the box, under Local Port, select other and put 5222.

6. Put username and password, click connect. It would show ESTABLISHING... In 10 secs it shows Establishing, click on the reconnect button just after the CONNECT/DISCONNECT button. Watch it connect.

7. Open your browser and browse. Opens all sites and You dont need to have airtime or any subscription on your MTN sim.

8.Text me the username and password you want to use after payment, I would set up your account and upgrade it in few mins.

CONTACT ME Oladeju proxy now on - O807.551.4823 -for PAID Accounts, how to get the Username and password , Procedures on how to configure the settings to brows fast and enjoy the speed of 42 SERVERS!!!

Premium:

Re: Cheapest Unlimited Data For Your P.C **recharge Cards Accepted** by Ogetogeo(m): 3:19pm On Nov 03, 2013
oladeju proxy: You can now get unlimited downloads with your MTN sim @0.00 naira following the following steps:

4. Select TCP

Premium:

DISCLAIMER!!!
I KNOW NOT THIS PERSON, DO NOT DO ANY BUSINESS WITH HIM!!!
Re: Cheapest Unlimited Data For Your P.C **recharge Cards Accepted** by obosirow: 4:34pm On Nov 03, 2013
Why can't he do his own why copy someone elses' with the intent od defrauding people. You no go succeed o Oladeju Proxy---abi na PDPROXY

1 Like

Re: Cheapest Unlimited Data For Your P.C **recharge Cards Accepted** by fctguy: 5:29am On Nov 04, 2013
Ogetogeo:

Bro I need it today, so waiting for your reply as earlier requested.
Thanks
Re: Cheapest Unlimited Data For Your P.C **recharge Cards Accepted** by Ogetogeo(m): 2:05pm On Nov 04, 2013
fctguy:
Bro I need it today, so waiting for your reply as earlier requested.
Thanks

Sorry. We only give trial account once and I even made ur valid for two days.
Re: Cheapest Unlimited Data For Your P.C **recharge Cards Accepted** by kalama: 2:34pm On Nov 04, 2013
i need a trial account,
getjameso@yahoo.com
Re: Cheapest Unlimited Data For Your P.C **recharge Cards Accepted** by Ogetogeo(m): 4:35pm On Nov 04, 2013
kalama: i need a trial account,
getjameso@yahoo.com

Done. Check your email.
Re: Cheapest Unlimited Data For Your P.C **recharge Cards Accepted** by tunnex190: 5:45pm On Nov 04, 2013
Bro...gimme the trial account and let me test it before I upgrade the account? tunnex190@yahoo.com
Re: Cheapest Unlimited Data For Your P.C **recharge Cards Accepted** by Ogetogeo(m): 7:13pm On Nov 04, 2013
tunnex190: Bro...gimme the trial account and let me test it before I upgrade the account? tunnex190@yahoo.com

Done, check your email.
Re: Cheapest Unlimited Data For Your P.C **recharge Cards Accepted** by tunnex190: 7:31pm On Nov 04, 2013
cant see it yet
Re: Cheapest Unlimited Data For Your P.C **recharge Cards Accepted** by Ogetogeo(m): 7:50pm On Nov 04, 2013
tunnex190: cant see it yet

Sent again
Re: Cheapest Unlimited Data For Your P.C **recharge Cards Accepted** by tunnex190: 7:58pm On Nov 04, 2013
please I'm sorry to have bothered you. Kindly send it to my gmail. tunnex190@gmail.com
Re: Cheapest Unlimited Data For Your P.C **recharge Cards Accepted** by tunnex190: 8:55pm On Nov 04, 2013
seen it on gmail, thanks. I will get back to u
Re: Cheapest Unlimited Data For Your P.C **recharge Cards Accepted** by Ogetogeo(m): 8:58pm On Nov 04, 2013
tunnex190: please I'm sorry to have bothered you. Kindly send it to my gmail. tunnex190@gmail.com

Sent.
Re: Cheapest Unlimited Data For Your P.C **recharge Cards Accepted** by tunnex190: 9:37pm On Nov 04, 2013
Please which of the server can I use? I have been battling with those servers but i cant seem to get them working. I followed the instruction correctly. I hope it is not selecting sim, as i have already tried 2 sims. I know i'm 99% of the setting because I followed your instructions both the screenshots and letters

Re: Cheapest Unlimited Data For Your P.C **recharge Cards Accepted** by Ogetogeo(m): 12:05am On Nov 05, 2013
tunnex190: Please which of the server can I use? I have been battling with those servers but i cant seem to get them working. I followed the instruction correctly. I hope it is not selecting sim, as i have already tried 2 sims. I know i'm 99% of the setting because I followed your instructions both the screenshots and letters

You should click on that reconnect button by the side of the connect/disconnect button. You can also watch the video tutorial I posted on the first page.
Re: Cheapest Unlimited Data For Your P.C **recharge Cards Accepted** by oloriooko(m): 5:37am On Nov 05, 2013
Am interested give me on bobblaze777@gmail.com today for trial
Re: Cheapest Unlimited Data For Your P.C **recharge Cards Accepted** by fctguy: 5:40am On Nov 05, 2013
Ogetogeo:

Sorry. We only give trial account once and I even made ur valid for two days.
Ok no hating, probably will try other ones.
Thank you anyway.
Re: Cheapest Unlimited Data For Your P.C **recharge Cards Accepted** by tunnex190: 1:30pm On Nov 05, 2013
Ogetogeo:

You should click on that reconnect button by the side of the connect/disconnect button. You can also watch the video tutorial I posted on the first page.

I don click 'reconnect' tired o. I'm using it on windows8
Re: Cheapest Unlimited Data For Your P.C **recharge Cards Accepted** by dude99(m): 2:18pm On Nov 05, 2013
tunnex190:

please did it work?
Re: Cheapest Unlimited Data For Your P.C **recharge Cards Accepted** by Philcool(m): 4:49pm On Nov 05, 2013
Philcool: Please how does one get the username and password to use? Does one need to go to a related website to Horizon VPN to register first before using as username and password or you can form it and fix in and then the system automatically accepts it and it becomes your username and password? How does the trial account work? Can I have a feel of it, if possible before paying in from recharge cards? Thank you in anticipation. My email: philey25@yahoo.com
It looks like you are not even redy to help us. Please try and respond to my plea on this. please. Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Cheapest Unlimited Data For Your P.C **recharge Cards Accepted** by realmaster(m): 8:06pm On Nov 05, 2013
Please help me with the trial version account, this is my mail-shino4era@yahoo.com
Re: Cheapest Unlimited Data For Your P.C **recharge Cards Accepted** by tunnex190: 7:44am On Nov 06, 2013
dude99:
please did it work?

Nope, at the moment
Re: Cheapest Unlimited Data For Your P.C **recharge Cards Accepted** by Ogetogeo(m): 11:59am On Nov 06, 2013
tunnex190:

Sorry for late response. Had so many on my hands.
It works fine on windows8 but all we noticed is that it is kinda having issues with guys around SS region, can't really say why for now. Where is your location? Can you call me when you are on your system or chat with me on skype or ym @ogetogeo to follow you through and fix possible problems you might be having.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ubuntu Ultimate Edition 1.6 is Out! / Line On My Laptop Screen / I Think Nigerians Need Macintosh Computers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.