Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,386 members, 7,819,394 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

Cheapest And Affordable Means Of Surfing The Net On P.c - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Cheapest And Affordable Means Of Surfing The Net On P.c (1371 Views)

Cheapest Unlimited Data For Your P.C **recharge Cards Accepted** / Installing FIFA13 On P.C / Surf The Net Without Using Mtn Data Card/evdo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheapest And Affordable Means Of Surfing The Net On P.c by megajay1(m): 11:16am On Sep 01, 2013
Happy new mnth.
Can someone pls tell me the cheapest and most durable means to surf the net on ones pc via 1mnth subscription.
like the network, and the mordem.
just tel me anything to help.
thank u
Re: Cheapest And Affordable Means Of Surfing The Net On P.c by Serendipity: 11:43am On Sep 01, 2013
I think Airtel is cool and you will do well to deactivate pictures and use it when necessary so that you will save megabytes.
Re: Cheapest And Affordable Means Of Surfing The Net On P.c by mu2sa2: 3:20pm On Sep 01, 2013
Multilinks is good for heavy download - it gives you unlimited download for 50 hours usable over 30 days - N3400; 100 hours is N6500. You may also try Airtel BB subscription - BIS for 1gb costs N1000; BBUM for 2gb is N1500. With Airtel BB subcription you connect your device(phone,moderm) to your PC and browse.
Re: Cheapest And Affordable Means Of Surfing The Net On P.c by megajay1(m): 6:19pm On Sep 01, 2013
mu2sa2: Multilinks is good for heavy download - it gives you unlimited download for 50 hours usable over 30 days - N3400; 100 hours is N6500. You may also try Airtel BB subscription - BIS for 1gb costs N1000; BBUM for 2gb is N1500. With Airtel BB subcription you connect your device(phone,moderm) to your PC and browse.
yea, thanks for ur help bro....
I subscribed for an airtel 1day bis dat is 100n for 96mb, they gave me d 96mb but I couldn't use it to browse on my android. although I changed the apn to blackberry.net. war could have caused it broi don't knw of its d airtel sim causing it or just my fate.
Re: Cheapest And Affordable Means Of Surfing The Net On P.c by stano2(m): 10:11pm On Sep 01, 2013
suscribe for 10mb data and change ur apn to internet.ng.zain.com or internet.ng.airtel.com.....after dat, it starts working
Re: Cheapest And Affordable Means Of Surfing The Net On P.c by megajay1(m): 8:45am On Sep 02, 2013
stano2: suscribe for 10mb data and change ur apn to internet.ng.zain.com or internet.ng.airtel.com.....after dat, it starts working
woow....is dat the secret.
wats the code for subscribing for the 10mb data?
Re: Cheapest And Affordable Means Of Surfing The Net On P.c by tboy20017: 9:23pm On Sep 05, 2013
Whether for mtn b.i.s,multilinks,etisalat b.i.s,spectrum,tweakwarevpn is the answer, MTN BIS is still on, but with the help of tweakwarevpn, You still have the chance to enjoy your browsing at the very best speed, You can also use tweakwarevpn with multilinks and you don't need to pay for any subscription again, browse at ease...
Tweakwarevpn is back with its new servers, and they are really blazing fast, Contact me for the premium vouchers 08038635701, at 500 naira or MTN Recharge of 750, with instant account activation........... Enjoy it my people..log on to tweakwarevpn.net and register with a username...
Re: Cheapest And Affordable Means Of Surfing The Net On P.c by Diseye29(m): 4:52am On Sep 06, 2013
Pls i did airtel 1gig .other app do conect apat frm 2go . wat can i do
Re: Cheapest And Affordable Means Of Surfing The Net On P.c by tboy20017: 8:45pm On Sep 06, 2013
We didnt understand you, please explain further, but i would recommend you to get tweakwarevpn to connect to all sites and application, just log on to tweakwarevpn.net and get a username and contact tboy20017@yahoo.com or 08038635701 to get a voucher for a premium account it is fast and affordable. shikenna...
Diseye29: Pls i did airtel 1gig .other app do conect apat frm 2go . wat can i do
Re: Cheapest And Affordable Means Of Surfing The Net On P.c by DrEva(m): 9:06am On Sep 07, 2013
Tweakware is far better than WI-FREE as I have tried both but I strongly recommend ABOVE VPN as it blaze like fire on MTN & M-Links, with over 47 servers including 13 torrent. More info at www.abovevpn.com
Re: Cheapest And Affordable Means Of Surfing The Net On P.c by tboy20017: 10:41pm On Sep 08, 2013
i would recommend you to get tweakwarevpn... try it and you would appreciate it....
tboy20017: We didnt understand you, please explain further, but i would recommend you to get tweakwarevpn to connect to all sites and application, just log on to tweakwarevpn.net and get a username and contact tboy20017@yahoo.com or 08038635701 to get a voucher for a premium account it is fast and affordable. shikenna...
Re: Cheapest And Affordable Means Of Surfing The Net On P.c by tboy20017: 10:43pm On Sep 08, 2013
Just log on to tweakwarevpn.net and register then contact me for a premium voucher on 08038635701...
tboy20017: i would recommend you to get tweakwarevpn... try it and you would appreciate it....
Re: Cheapest And Affordable Means Of Surfing The Net On P.c by tboy20017: 3:42pm On Sep 27, 2013
TWEAKWAREVPN IS THE SOLUTION TO ALL BIS PACKAGE AND MULTILINKS FREE

BROWSING..
Whether for mtn b.i.s,multilinks,etisalat

b.i.s,spectrum,tweakwarevpn is the answer, MTN BIS is still on, but

with the help of tweakwarevpn, You still have the chance to enjoy

your browsing at the very best speed, You can also use tweakwarevpn

with multilinks and you don't need to pay for any subscription

again, browse at ease...
Tweakwarevpn is back with its new servers, and they are really

blazing fast, Contact me for the premium vouchers

08038635701,tboy20017@yahoo.com at 500 naira or MTN Recharge of 750,

with instant account activation........... Enjoy it my people..log

on to tweakwarevpn.net and register with a username...
Re: Cheapest And Affordable Means Of Surfing The Net On P.c by inikamoze(m): 7:53pm On Sep 27, 2013
tboy20017: TWEAKWAREVPN IS THE SOLUTION TO ALL BIS PACKAGE AND MULTILINKS FREE

BROWSING..
Whether for mtn b.i.s,multilinks,etisalat

b.i.s,spectrum,tweakwarevpn is the answer, MTN BIS is still on, but

with the help of tweakwarevpn, You still have the chance to enjoy

your browsing at the very best speed, You can also use tweakwarevpn

with multilinks and you don't need to pay for any subscription

again, browse at ease...
Tweakwarevpn is back with its new servers, and they are really

blazing fast, Contact me for the premium vouchers

08038635701,tboy20017@yahoo.com at 500 naira or MTN Recharge of 750,

with instant account activation........... Enjoy it my people..log

on to tweakwarevpn.net and register with a username...

In case you dont know bro..Tweakware has been blocked. It no longer works with MTN BIS. So I wonder which tweakware you are still advertising.

(1) (Reply)

All My Files And Folders have Suddenly Disappeared / Ever Wondered Why C Is The Default Drive On Your Computer & Not A Or B? / HELP - Acquiring A Skill In Computer/laptop Repairs (onitsha, Nkpor Etc) Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.