Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,788 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

OMG! OMG! OMG! See A Blogger Begging For Her Life! Still No Comment? Blogger's - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OMG! OMG! OMG! See A Blogger Begging For Her Life! Still No Comment? Blogger's (688 Views)

How Tonto Dikeh Met Her Husband After Turning Her Life Around / Omg! Omg!! Omg!!!... See Why This Guy Get HBP Because Of This Famous Celebrity / Lady Got The Bashing Of Her Life For Talking Ill Of Peter Okoye On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OMG! OMG! OMG! See A Blogger Begging For Her Life! Still No Comment? Blogger's by BettyNwabunike(f): 10:58pm On Oct 30, 2013
Remember anh one man show be dis therefore there is bound to be errors and mistakes mostly diction.
The diction may not be to everyone's one testes but this was written from my heart, and thanks to all my lovely and wonderful readers God bless you all.
I love everyone of you . click link below to continue reading

http://bettynwabunike..co.uk/2013/10/omg-omg-omg-see-bloger-begging-for-her_30.html

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO: Toyin Lawani's Baby Shower Party!!! / Nollywood Bad Boy Jim Iyke Fights And Threatens To Pull A Gun At Someone / Photos: Governor Fashola Pays Condolence Visit To The Ogunros

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.