Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,109 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

How Tonto Dikeh Met Her Husband After Turning Her Life Around - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How Tonto Dikeh Met Her Husband After Turning Her Life Around (38782 Views)

Nina Slams Netng For 'Turning Her Skin Colour To Black' And Taking Jabs At Her / Grace Ama Celebrates Her Son's 6th Birthday, How She Met Her Baby Daddy / Seun Egbegbe: I ‘Disvirgined’ Toyin Aimakhu Before She Met Her Toy Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Tonto Dikeh Met Her Husband After Turning Her Life Around by yusaze2007: 4:18pm On Mar 01, 2016
Tonto Dikeh has opened on how she met her husband.She wrote:

"A lot of you email,text,Dm,call and send comments to me to explain how I turned my life Around and became so happy and fulfilled and have a man to call my Own.. Some ask how I got so LUCKY to marry such an incredible man and Live such a blessed life now..
Well the truth is I INVESTED MY TIME IN PRAYER TO GOD ON WHAT I REALLY WANTED.. Join me in this beautiful Prayer Project,And I promise your Love life will never remain the same Again.. If you have a spouse at the end of this project you can wrap your project book up and give it to them as a gift HAPPY NEW MONTH DARLINGS"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCagK50r4dh/?taken-by=tontolet

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Tonto Dikeh Met Her Husband After Turning Her Life Around by yusaze2007: 4:18pm On Mar 01, 2016
tongue tongue tongue

READ COMMENTS FROM HER FANS HERE >>>

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/03/tonto-dikeh-reveals-how-she-turned-her-life-around-and-met-her-husband.html

I thank God for her life... and pls hold ur man tight!

1 Like

Re: How Tonto Dikeh Met Her Husband After Turning Her Life Around by benedictnsi(m): 4:21pm On Mar 01, 2016
Okay...... Make I no see this for FP oooo undecided

**modified**

[size=14pt] Chai........ Mods have disappointed me oooo

Once it's "Tonto Dikeh", it must hit FP una never talk true gringrin
[/size]

1 Like

Re: How Tonto Dikeh Met Her Husband After Turning Her Life Around by sinaj(f): 4:22pm On Mar 01, 2016
Lucky her

I hope u will still remain the way u turned to tho.

Nxt!
Re: How Tonto Dikeh Met Her Husband After Turning Her Life Around by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 01, 2016
hmm I agree.... na because u mention prayer oo

see this::: See How Gunmen abduct three girls from
Lagos school http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/03/see-how-gunmen-abduct-three-girls-from.html?m=0

4 Likes

Re: How Tonto Dikeh Met Her Husband After Turning Her Life Around by theshaderoom: 4:29pm On Mar 01, 2016
Lol
Re: How Tonto Dikeh Met Her Husband After Turning Her Life Around by Iyamar(f): 4:42pm On Mar 01, 2016
Very nice.. I Love you
Re: How Tonto Dikeh Met Her Husband After Turning Her Life Around by Nobody: 5:21pm On Mar 01, 2016
Good for her. Auntie Genevieve, Auntie Ini Edo and Auntie Rita Dominic. say no to cucumber fruit and take the bull by the horn.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tonto Dikeh Met Her Husband After Turning Her Life Around by ozor1: 5:21pm On Mar 01, 2016
benedictnsi:
Okay...... Make I no see this for FP oooo undecided
too late, you forgot this is seun's babe

1 Like

Re: How Tonto Dikeh Met Her Husband After Turning Her Life Around by 5starmilitant: 5:21pm On Mar 01, 2016
ozor1:
too late, you forgot this is seun's babe

Is or was?

1 Like

Re: How Tonto Dikeh Met Her Husband After Turning Her Life Around by Coldfeet(f): 5:21pm On Mar 01, 2016
Wow that's so thoughtful of her! Lesson never underestimate the power of genuine prayer. Happy married life dear.

7 Likes

Re: How Tonto Dikeh Met Her Husband After Turning Her Life Around by thefakestan: 5:22pm On Mar 01, 2016
Lala no wait sef$

Super Password

Tonto Dikeh!

ThefakeStan
Re: How Tonto Dikeh Met Her Husband After Turning Her Life Around by Nobody: 5:23pm On Mar 01, 2016
Malivhood ajeku
Re: How Tonto Dikeh Met Her Husband After Turning Her Life Around by Smellymouth: 5:23pm On Mar 01, 2016
She is living her life..
Life is too short to be spent thinking abt the past..

Those of you criticizing her should get a life... undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tonto Dikeh Met Her Husband After Turning Her Life Around by lilmax(m): 5:23pm On Mar 01, 2016
See what marriage can do?

Gene,rita dey one place still dey form girl
Re: How Tonto Dikeh Met Her Husband After Turning Her Life Around by Nobody: 5:24pm On Mar 01, 2016
marriage is an institution were by u change to anything u wish to turn to but it depends on ya partner.

1 Like

Re: How Tonto Dikeh Met Her Husband After Turning Her Life Around by DifferentBoy1(m): 5:24pm On Mar 01, 2016
cheesy
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh
My sister's matter was off nairaland for sometime now but thank God it is now back.
Ada Ikwerre,,,,, meka weh

1 Like

Re: How Tonto Dikeh Met Her Husband After Turning Her Life Around by KayTash(m): 5:24pm On Mar 01, 2016
j
Re: How Tonto Dikeh Met Her Husband After Turning Her Life Around by ngmgeek(m): 5:24pm On Mar 01, 2016
And those who don't have journals cannot marry or have their prayers answered ba?

Prayer is the key. Pure and simple. Women always think that what work for others will work for them.
Re: How Tonto Dikeh Met Her Husband After Turning Her Life Around by techskulz(m): 5:25pm On Mar 01, 2016
nice one for her and the best decision
Re: How Tonto Dikeh Met Her Husband After Turning Her Life Around by Shortyy(f): 5:25pm On Mar 01, 2016
OK o
Re: How Tonto Dikeh Met Her Husband After Turning Her Life Around by holluwai(m): 5:26pm On Mar 01, 2016
Tonto land

angry
Re: How Tonto Dikeh Met Her Husband After Turning Her Life Around by wizkidblogger(f): 5:26pm On Mar 01, 2016
Mtcheww

3 Likes

Re: How Tonto Dikeh Met Her Husband After Turning Her Life Around by Ehins22(m): 5:27pm On Mar 01, 2016
smiley
Re: How Tonto Dikeh Met Her Husband After Turning Her Life Around by sandrajazmin(f): 5:27pm On Mar 01, 2016
I used to hate this lady prolly cos of her razzness
Bt since she got married, her life became a challenge 2 me.
God bless u tonto

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Tonto Dikeh Met Her Husband After Turning Her Life Around by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 01, 2016
Not a fan, but her story should inspire a lot of girls out there

2 Likes

Re: How Tonto Dikeh Met Her Husband After Turning Her Life Around by agarawu23(m): 5:29pm On Mar 01, 2016
Kk angry
Re: How Tonto Dikeh Met Her Husband After Turning Her Life Around by Opistorincos(m): 5:29pm On Mar 01, 2016
chai... dem bloggers ehn
Re: How Tonto Dikeh Met Her Husband After Turning Her Life Around by Exponental(m): 5:30pm On Mar 01, 2016
in as much as I don't support pitiful marriage, she should do all in her powers to ensure her marriage is a success. #team_nodivorce
Re: How Tonto Dikeh Met Her Husband After Turning Her Life Around by joseph1832(m): 5:31pm On Mar 01, 2016
So even when she was living young, wild and free, she still wanted to get married and have a man in her life. Hmm.

And some ladies here will be deceiving themselves saying marriage is not for everyone and marriage is overrated bla bla bla while secretly wishing and praying to get married.

Let us all stop deceiving ourselves.

I WISH YOU HAPPINESS TONTO! Just don't release any more song okay? Lol.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Tonto Dikeh Met Her Husband After Turning Her Life Around by Aminat508(f): 5:32pm On Mar 01, 2016
cheesy
Re: How Tonto Dikeh Met Her Husband After Turning Her Life Around by henrydadon(m): 5:35pm On Mar 01, 2016
she will never have married that guy if he wasn't loaded with money

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Diamond Platnumz's Throwback Photos Show "You Are Not Ugly, You Are Just Broke" / River Niger Bridge Is Shaking - Yul Edochie / Pictures From Chizzy Alichi Bridal Shower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.