Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

’i’m Dying For Chidinma Of Projectfame! Skuki’s Peeshaun Confesses! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ’i’m Dying For Chidinma Of Projectfame! Skuki’s Peeshaun Confesses! (5912 Views)

Guy Promise To Kill Himself For Chidinma(pics) / Skuki Peeshaun Kissing A South Africa Dancer (Picture) / Skuki Peeshaun Leaves Tattoo Shop In Pain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

’i’m Dying For Chidinma Of Projectfame! Skuki’s Peeshaun Confesses! by homesteady(m): 12:56am On Oct 31, 2013

After being romantically linked with
different ladies, including Nnena and
Mo’Cheddah, Atewologun Laolu-
Oguniyi, famously known as
Peeshaun, has finally confessed his
love for the pretty Kedike crooner,
Chidinma.
In this interview with ENCOMIUM
Weekly held on Friday, October 25,
2013, at Ikeja Shopping Mall, Ikeja,
Lagos, the Law graduate from the
University of Ibadan (Oyo state)
highlighted features that are making
him die for the Project Fame winner,
Chidinma and more…

Excerpts from the
interview below...

Let’s talk about you and women.
You’re involved in many
controversies, and they’re mostly
about women. Why? Or is it because
of your love for them?

It’s because of their love for me (smiles). I
think they love me, maybe because I am
the finer of the Skuki.
But, there are some you also admire
that you don’t mind spending the rest
of your life with?

Yes, of course! Nigeria is blessed with
pretty babes. If you study me well, you
will observe that I am a very romantic
guy, at the same time, I am very
emotional. I definitely have someone that
I love so much.
In the industry or out of the industry?
(Pause for seconds) In the industry, I
have someone I really love so much.
Who is the lucky lady?
(Pauses again) Chidinma. She’s really
attractive. I really love her so much, but
we’ve not really had time to chat closely,
except when we met at backstage during
shows. I hope she will read this, for her to
know that Peeshaun of Skuki loves her.

But Chidinma doesn’t read
newspapers. She told us in an
interview recently?

I am sure her friends, family will read it.
They will definitely tell her I said so. I
will love to marry her.
Are you serious?
Yes, of course!
What do you really like about
Chidinma?

First, I love her music. I love her style. I
love her composure. Apart from that,
what I love in a woman is a beautiful face
and I think Chidinma has 10/10 of that.
The low cut on her head is making her
look more beautiful anytime I see her
performing or watch her video.
Are you directly or indirectly
proposing to her?

I don’t want to talk about that now. Next
question, please.
What’s your current relationship with
your ex, Nnena (Yinka Olukunga) ?

No comment! I don’t want to talk about
it.
Do you guys have issues?
Issues ke? Not at all. We’re friends.
What about Mo’Cheddah?
I know why you brought Mo’Cheddah’s
issue, but the truth is, I didn’t date her.
It was a rumour. However, Mo’Cheddah is
great as a person. I call her Modupe,
she’s wonderful, even though we have not
seen for ages.
Don’t you think there is something
common about these wonderful
entertainers that attract you to
them?

And what’s that?
Their fair skin, which makes them
look beautiful?

I think I am attracted to beautiful people.
They are all beautiful people, more
beautiful than I am myself. I won’t say
more than that.

read more here www.encomium.ng/im-dying-for-chidinma-of-project-fame-skukis-peeshaun-confesses/
Re: ’i’m Dying For Chidinma Of Projectfame! Skuki’s Peeshaun Confesses! by Nobody: 1:33am On Oct 31, 2013
Love is real
Re: ’i’m Dying For Chidinma Of Projectfame! Skuki’s Peeshaun Confesses! by homesteady(m): 1:40am On Oct 31, 2013
#Joke of the year grin

1 Like

Re: ’i’m Dying For Chidinma Of Projectfame! Skuki’s Peeshaun Confesses! by homesteady(m): 1:41am On Oct 31, 2013
Sulemanmathew: Love is real

Love ke? Chidinma deserves better please!

1 Like

Re: ’i’m Dying For Chidinma Of Projectfame! Skuki’s Peeshaun Confesses! by Nobody: 1:50am On Oct 31, 2013
Peeshaun is good enough if he is saying d truth.....letz leave dere degree of fame or education....we r talking love. I think CHIDINMA is nah 2 big 4 a guy of his caliber to marry if d true love exist....
Re: ’i’m Dying For Chidinma Of Projectfame! Skuki’s Peeshaun Confesses! by gluv01(f): 1:56am On Oct 31, 2013
Who is pishure abi phishun

2 Likes

Re: ’i’m Dying For Chidinma Of Projectfame! Skuki’s Peeshaun Confesses! by RoyalRoy(m): 5:32am On Oct 31, 2013
Pishaun is the one without the goggles.

Am amazed at his tracklist of girls.
I guess he is a natural ladies man.

Nnena is by no means a small frying the industry. A natural beauty she really is.
And for him to have been linked to Mocheda says a lot about him.

Chidinma is however still young and fresh... hopefully sh takes her time before plunging into a relationship that might affect her career in the long run.
Re: ’i’m Dying For Chidinma Of Projectfame! Skuki’s Peeshaun Confesses! by Vivly(f): 5:53am On Oct 31, 2013
Sounds like a hopeless crush. Lets see if Chidinma would consider him
Re: ’i’m Dying For Chidinma Of Projectfame! Skuki’s Peeshaun Confesses! by demelza: 7:06am On Oct 31, 2013
A grown àss man answering Peeshaun out of all nicknames. undecided
Both dudes are ugly and that's my opinion.

2 Likes

Re: ’i’m Dying For Chidinma Of Projectfame! Skuki’s Peeshaun Confesses! by Airforce1(m): 7:09am On Oct 31, 2013
They both ugly (chidinma and peeshaun) so I don't see her turning him down if he makes that ultimate move..
Re: ’i’m Dying For Chidinma Of Projectfame! Skuki’s Peeshaun Confesses! by demelza: 7:17am On Oct 31, 2013
Airforce1: They both ugly (chidinma and peeshaun) so I don't see her turning him down if he makes that ultimate move..
Chidinma ugly?
I thought you said only darkskinned girls are ugly. She is lightskinned you know.

1 Like

Re: ’i’m Dying For Chidinma Of Projectfame! Skuki’s Peeshaun Confesses! by kreamidiva(f): 7:27am On Oct 31, 2013
homesteady: It’s because of their love for me (smiles). Ithink they love me, maybe because I amthe finer of the skuki

#rolls eyes# Like seriously,did he have to say that

4 Likes

Re: ’i’m Dying For Chidinma Of Projectfame! Skuki’s Peeshaun Confesses! by homesteady(m): 7:47am On Oct 31, 2013
Airforce1: They both ugly (chidinma and peeshaun) so I don't see her turning him down if he makes that ultimate move..

undecided undecided
Re: ’i’m Dying For Chidinma Of Projectfame! Skuki’s Peeshaun Confesses! by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 31, 2013
demelza: A grown àss man answering Peeshaun out of all nicknames. undecided
Both dudes are ugly and that's my opinion.
. If peeshaun is ugly, dt makes his brother Fugly..... With that ponmo lips of his
Re: ’i’m Dying For Chidinma Of Projectfame! Skuki’s Peeshaun Confesses! by homesteady(m): 7:49am On Oct 31, 2013
Vivly: Sounds like a hopeless crush. Lets see if Chidinma would consider him

I hope she doesn't!
Re: ’i’m Dying For Chidinma Of Projectfame! Skuki’s Peeshaun Confesses! by quivah(f): 7:50am On Oct 31, 2013
that arrogant filled dude?!!
Chidinma deserves a lot better..
Lol@im the finer of the skuki..

Please stop dying and just.....#take a look downcheesy

[size=4pt] die die dude, die quick! chidinma,mochedda,nnena and the rest will make a tribute song for ya!![/size]
Re: ’i’m Dying For Chidinma Of Projectfame! Skuki’s Peeshaun Confesses! by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 31, 2013
gluv01: Who is pishure abi phishun
that pishure abi phishun is dt guy dt looks lyk his name and also has a stray bullet for a brother

1 Like

Re: ’i’m Dying For Chidinma Of Projectfame! Skuki’s Peeshaun Confesses! by mysticgal(f): 8:02am On Oct 31, 2013
shocked so its the guy with long ogor that's pishun mtcheew angry
Re: ’i’m Dying For Chidinma Of Projectfame! Skuki’s Peeshaun Confesses! by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 31, 2013
Beauty nd d beast grin
Re: ’i’m Dying For Chidinma Of Projectfame! Skuki’s Peeshaun Confesses! by Nobody: 8:30am On Oct 31, 2013
So, when is he dying? undecided

1 Like

Re: ’i’m Dying For Chidinma Of Projectfame! Skuki’s Peeshaun Confesses! by homesteady(m): 8:56am On Oct 31, 2013
Austeenx: So, when is he dying? undecided
Good question grin

1 Like

Re: ’i’m Dying For Chidinma Of Projectfame! Skuki’s Peeshaun Confesses! by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 31, 2013
U̶̲̥̅̊ guyz shuld support Pishaun 4 once.....y r some of U̶̲̥̅̊ guyz beign 2 negative abt dere love issues....They may turn out to b couples....
Re: ’i’m Dying For Chidinma Of Projectfame! Skuki’s Peeshaun Confesses! by Dygeasy(m): 9:34am On Oct 31, 2013
Pathetically Disturbing.
Re: ’i’m Dying For Chidinma Of Projectfame! Skuki’s Peeshaun Confesses! by ammyluv2002(f): 9:43am On Oct 31, 2013
Austeenx: So, when is he dying? undecided
Kai!!!!! You are so funny, honestly. You just made me laugh so hard grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ’i’m Dying For Chidinma Of Projectfame! Skuki’s Peeshaun Confesses! by tellwisdom: 10:03am On Oct 31, 2013
Look at this foolish looking dude who should be working more on his crappy songs, is here talking about a woman who sings poo too sad # Poo begets poo undecided
Re: ’i’m Dying For Chidinma Of Projectfame! Skuki’s Peeshaun Confesses! by Airforce1(m): 10:07am On Oct 31, 2013
demelza: Chidinma ugly?
I thought you said only darkskinned girls are ugly. She is lightskinned you know.

Why is dis Brat! All over me??
Re: ’i’m Dying For Chidinma Of Projectfame! Skuki’s Peeshaun Confesses! by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 31, 2013
Sharap pishuan..i guess i didn't moda d name...chidinma na babe wia i wan marry wen i hama...so no jst attempt it
Re: ’i’m Dying For Chidinma Of Projectfame! Skuki’s Peeshaun Confesses! by ogeoflyf(f): 10:30am On Oct 31, 2013
Love ko louvres ni undecided

Arrogant goat. See him head. I trust my chidinma. She cnt fall hand
Re: ’i’m Dying For Chidinma Of Projectfame! Skuki’s Peeshaun Confesses! by nikkypearl(f): 10:42am On Oct 31, 2013
[quote author=tellwisdom]Look at this foolish looking dude who should be working more on his crappy songs, is here talking about a woman who sings poo too sad # Poo begets poo undecided[/
quote]
Look at this tellwisdom dude who should be working more on his crappy posts, is here talking about one Pishaun and one chidinma who sings poo grin
Re: ’i’m Dying For Chidinma Of Projectfame! Skuki’s Peeshaun Confesses! by Chanchit: 11:23am On Oct 31, 2013
So after this guy strike Nnena finish, he wan move to Chidinma..!? Na Pheno go kill you.
Re: ’i’m Dying For Chidinma Of Projectfame! Skuki’s Peeshaun Confesses! by EejaNla01(m): 11:30am On Oct 31, 2013
As they say, when a Man falls in love a fool is born.

1 Like

Re: ’i’m Dying For Chidinma Of Projectfame! Skuki’s Peeshaun Confesses! by Forzap: 12:15pm On Oct 31, 2013
Taaa,i reject it on her behalfangry

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How Lagos Big Boys Relax In Banana Island / George Clooney Arrested During Protest Outside Sudanese Embassy In Wash. DC / Alonso Mateo Has More Style And Swagger Than Jim Iyke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.